Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Trump's 4th Of July Parade

The Bastille Day Parade this year had its usual large amount of rolling armor including “tanks” and the French failed to melt down about it! Talk about the True Grit of the French! They even had a guy with an HK assault rifle on a “flyboard!”
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eu...litary-display

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bastil...ry-cooperation
    Last edited by surfgun; 14 Jul 19, at 16:05.

Banned Regular
    Do you have a percentage of muslims who support the islamic terrorists?
    I spy on their social media accounts and groups. from my observation about 8 out of 10 moro supports the idea of Separatism, and even worse they have negative opinions about Christians and other non-muslims. But this is something I am not surprised about since the teachings of the Korean is mostly anti everything non muslim. This is why the only solution to every Muslim problem is the Final solution.

In India, the terrorism problem is Pakistan Army directed and ISI managed. It's not an internal problem. Internal issues are dealt according to the law of the land.
    Muslims are required by their ideology to support Jihad everywhere. Pakistan just happens to be next to India's border. Furthermore, Pakistan is supposedly Indian territory but its people are just Brainwashed by Islamic ideology and thinks that they are a separate country. So lets suppose that Islam is the dominant religion in Hokkaido, despite being ethnically Japanese, they will insist that they are something different and will demand to secede from Japan. This is the kind of problem Islam has caused to many countries across the planet.

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by surfgun View Post
    the French failed to melt down about it!
    Sure. They only booed Macron as he was being driven down the Champs Elysees with the parade. Police arrested 150 people.

And this is what went down after the parade:
    Name:  _107876872_mediaitem107876871.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  38.6 KB

Is that a plastic trash bin?

Senior Contributor
    Probably? They're easy to move and easy to set on fire.

They also built some barricades out of toilets on the Champs Elysees: https://www.france24.com/en/20190714...lle-day-parade

The folks from the sub-continent probably had no use for those toilets anyway.

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironduke View Post
    It's better, I think, for police to assume that people aren't a threat and be wrong, than the other way around.
    That would require borderline sainthood qualities

This Russian cop comes close

Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnoy View Post
    I spy on their social media accounts and groups. from my observation about 8 out of 10 moro supports the idea of Separatism, and even worse they have negative opinions about Christians and other non-muslims. But this is something I am not surprised about since the teachings of the Korean is mostly anti everything non muslim. This is why the only solution to every Muslim problem is the Final solution.

Muslims are required by their ideology to support Jihad everywhere. Pakistan just happens to be next to India's border. Furthermore, Pakistan is supposedly Indian territory but its people are just Brainwashed by Islamic ideology and thinks that they are a separate country. So lets suppose that Islam is the dominant religion in Hokkaido, despite being ethnically Japanese, they will insist that they are something different and will demand to secede from Japan. This is the kind of problem Islam has caused to many countries across the planet.
    I think it's time for you to leave
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    The folks from the sub-continent probably had no use for those toilets anyway.
    Really? Why is that?
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Squat latrines are favored apparently.
    Last edited by surfgun; 15 Jul 19, at 01:34.

Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    Thought that was more Middle Eastern. Shows how much I know.

True. In villages though, some in cities (slums and very low cost accommodations) also for villagers who migrate. I have not used a squat latrine for the last 25 years. I tried once last year, I could not even sit. Even 2 or 3 tier cities have hotels, that uses a western toilet nowadays.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

A Self Important Senior Contributor troung's Avatar
    Central Asian states also prefer squat toilets, even where plumbing exists.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Rickshaw Professional Senior Contributor Pedicabby's Avatar
    Rather common across Asia and Africa. Good thing to as they tend to be filthy to a point where you do not want to touch anything.

A Self Important Senior Contributor troung's Avatar
    I still have nightmares
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Thread Information