Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What's wrong with Hong Kong (and how to fix it)

Banned Regular
    Since Muscovy recognised Ukrainian borders (including Crimea) in the 1994 Budapest Memorandum and other treaties it cannot now claim (and actually doesn't) claim as you do that parts of or all Ukrainian territory belongs to Moscow.
    Nonsense, Muscovy can just roll in with their tanks and claim that the Ukrainians are asking for their help to liberate the Russian territory of foreign occupiers like the British and Americans. If the Anglos are upset about it then they should go ahead and start a nuclear war with Russia. That will end well for all of us.

Muscovy took radioactive materiel to London to murder a UK citizen.
    I wish the Russian empire will take note and learn a thing or two about how the British are using false flag tactics to spread their propaganda. Russia needs to poison their own citizen and then blame the UK for carrying it out. This will be a glorious counter move by the Russians.

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnoy View Post
    Nonsense, Muscovy can just roll in with their tanks and claim that the Ukrainians are asking for their help to liberate the Russian territory of foreign occupiers like the British and Americans. If the Anglos are upset about it then they should go ahead and start a nuclear war with Russia. That will end well for all of us.
    No they cannot and do not; to this day they deny they are waging war against Ukraine because in 1994 they guaranteed Ukraine's sovereign borders. You are out of step with their message. Nor were there US or UK troops (apart from Defence Attaches) in Ukraine in 2014. That has changed now as US,UK, Canada and Poland run training a centre for Ukrainian troops. If the purpose was stop Ukraine seeking a Western alliance their actions have resulted in the opposite.

I wish the Russian empire will take note and learn a thing or two about how the British are using false flag tactics to spread their propaganda. Russia needs to poison their own citizen and then blame the UK for carrying it out. This will be a glorious counter move by the Russians.
    It is not a 'false flag'; Litvinenko was killed by polonium in central London, the tea pot in which the polonium had been served to him was still a danger to the public. Litvinenko was a British citizen. As for Skripal they swapped him for 'Anna Chapman' among others; his daughter was entirely innocent and Muscovite citizen. They both survived of course but their careless discarding of the container of the agent (a perfume bottle) resulted in the death of another entirely innocent British civilian who found the perfume bottle, assumed it to be the real thing and applied it. Her name was Dawn Sturgess, she was a teacher not a Muscovite spy.

Now if someone comes into your country with such toxic substances and kills your citizens it is NOT a 'false flag' and you have duty to respond.

Banned Regular
    Now if someone comes into your country with such toxic substances and kills your citizens it is NOT a 'false flag' and you have duty to respond.
    But you are just repeating the same narrative being promoted by the British. Perhaps it is time that the British escalate the situation and sink a Russian ship. This is will a more productive approach that will definitely lead to concrete and tangible results.

Senior Contributor
    I am glad you accept that Muscovy is a terrorist state that has killed civilians in the UK. I suggest you keep your nose out of Ukrainian affairs of which you evidently know nothing.

Banned Regular
    I am glad you accept that Muscovy is a terrorist state that has killed civilians in the UK. I suggest you keep your nose out of Ukrainian affairs of which you evidently know nothing.
    I never accepted anything. You have a wild imagination. Ukraine is Russia thank you

Senior Contributor
    So why should the UK retaliate for terrorist offences committed against it's citizens? And if Ukraine is Muscovy why does Putin deny waging war against us? Why does it have a different language and history? You're just a loud mouth who has nothing real to say.

Banned Regular
    So why should the UK retaliate for terrorist offences committed against it's citizens?
    There is no terrorist forces involved in this incident. It is a false flag operation intended to blame Russia in an effort to stall Russia's advance to reclaim its position as a world Superpower.

Why does it have a different language and history?
    This is all fabricated information. Imaginative and fictional accounts does not count. Russia is coming.

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    There is no terrorist forces involved in this incident. It is a false flag operation intended to blame Russia in an effort to stall Russia's advance to reclaim its position as a world Superpower.
    Magic of Novichok ?

Any one care to take this to another page?
    = = =

Clashes break out as Hong Kong protesters escalate fight in suburbs
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN1U904G
    Trust me?
    I'm an economist!

We apologise for the interruption. Normal programming has now been resumed : P

^^
    *like*

CE Carrie Lam was quoted as saying the protesters “weren’t her personal problem.”
    Now, they are marching up to her mansion...
    Trust me?
    I'm an economist!

Let them eat cake ?

Thread Information