Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congress campaign song just for Waynad

Comment

In Indonesia they don't use a brush to put the ink on your finger. You have to dip your pinkie into the bottle

Click image for larger version

Name:	indonesian ink bottle.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1477990

Name:	indonesian ink.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1477989

Comment

Eight 'Bangla' nationals held at Guwahati station

Jihad! Jihad! Jihad!
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

The Congress view on security

Comment

Was is Sadhvi Pragya given a BJP ticket? No other candidates available? She looks constipated & unenthusiastic. She will be a terrible politician. Congress' manifesto, or its security drawdown doesn't interest me anymore. Not wasting my time.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              Was is Sadhvi Pragya given a BJP ticket? No other candidates available? She looks constipated & unenthusiastic. She will be a terrible politician.
              Think of it as a way to seek redemption. If the people vote for her and she wins does she wash away her previous sins? They have pitted her against Digvijay Singh. A much hated figure by the right. Bhopal is a safe BJP constituency. I don't know what the BJP are thinking because they washed their hands off her the moment she was caught and now suddenly she is fit to represent them. Given she is seeking redemption i think she will work harder than others in her job. What that amounts to is to be seen.

I have very bad feelings about the whole Samjhauta affair. 70+ people died. 40 paks. No obvious Pak connection. Yet all accused acquitted. What does this say about our ability to deliver justice. It's too bad we lost Karkare on 26/11. The man decided to take on the terrorists himself and was defeated but in the bargain we got Kasab. With him out of the picture. Six years under Congress, another five with the BJP. No resolution. No guilty parties. We look bad in the world as a result of this.

Pragya was involved with the blasts in Malegaon as well as an attack on a mosque. Mecca masjid ? No progress on that case either.

Witnesses that came forward turn hostile later. The right thinks it was an elaborate attempt at a frame up. She along with nine others did nine years as under trials. Without any charge the state has to let them go.

Congress' manifesto, or its security drawdown doesn't interest me anymore. Not wasting my time.
              Putting it out there as they are a contesting party
              Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Apr 19,, 16:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                Think of it as a way to seek redemption. If the people vote for her and she wins she washes away her previous sins? They have pitted her against Digvijay Singh. A much hated figure by the right. Bhopal is a safe BJP constituency. I don't know what the BJP are thinking because they washed their hands off her the moment she was caught and now suddenly she is fit to represent them.

I have very bad feelings about the whole Samjhauta affair. 70+ people died. 40 paks. No obvious Pak connection. Yet all accused acquitted. What does this say about our ability to deliver justice.It's too bad we lost Karkare on 26/11. The man decided to take on the terrorists himself and was defeated but in the bargain we got Kasab. With him out of the picture. Six years under Congress, another five with the BJP. No resolution. No guilty parties. We look bad in the world as a result of this.

Pragya was involved with the blasts in Malegaon as well as an attack on a mosque. Mecca masjid ? No progress on that case either.

Witnesses that came forward turn hostile later. The right thinks it was an elaborate attempt at a frame up. She along with ten others did nine years as an under trial. Without any charge the state has to let them go.

Putting it out there as they are a contesting party
                Samjhauta = Compromise. My bad, I was hinting at something else, obviously not SPragya being a terrorist.

Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007​ Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court

FBI team in India, NIA to seek info on LeT’s Samjhauta link

US sanctions Pak Lashkar man, cites his Samjhauta blast link

US review finds five warnings of Headley’s militant links

I have more, if you want them. What did I tell you about exhausting my brain. :D

Comment

The thing is no LeT link was pursued so we are left with nothing. And that is for three different cases.

I find that very odd.

SIMI was all the rage in those days and they'd usually find something.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    The thing is no LeT link was pursued so we are left with nothing. And that is for three different cases.

I find that very odd.

SIMI was all the rage in those days and they'd usually find something.
                    We should thank Congress for trying to find a Hindu angle in all these. What are the other 2 cases?

Comment

We should thank Congress for trying to find a Hindu angle in all these. What are the other 2 cases?
                      That's the part i find very bizarre. train, mosque & malegaon. 3 cases with no conclusion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Malegaon_bombings

The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) initially blamed the bombings on the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI), but a chargesheet filed in 2013 put the blame on the Hindu extremist group Abhinav Bharat. On 25 April 2016, the court found the initial ATS charges to be fabricated and released the nine Muslims previously arrested.
                      So they let the muslims go and in the end acquitted the hindus as well. It seems like stunning incompetence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_Masjid_blast
                      The National Investigation Agency, Central Bureau of Investigation and Anti Terrorist Squad (India) claim former members of the RSS were behind the Makkah Masjid bombing. However, the South Asia Terrorism Portal, the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses and the National Counterterrorism Center reported that Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami was actually behind the attacks based on initial investigations.
                      This is the problem, you have officials claiming hindu terrorists and then others saying muslim outfits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_S...press_bombings
                      Both the Indian and Pakistani governments condemned the attack, and officials on both sides speculated that the perpetrators intended to disrupt improving relations between the two nations, since the attack came just a day before Pakistani Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri was to arrive in New Delhi to resume peace talks with Indian leaders.
                      That would suggest a Pak connection yet no Paks ever caught or suspected

There you have it. 3 examples. Complete, utter cock ups each.
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 25 Apr 19,, 05:09.

Comment

Interesting bit of trivia. What is the shortest time it took to conclude a general election. Four days !!! Less than a week all through the 80s, i'm amazed to learn

Name:	general electionl.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1477994

Comment

The professor has an interesting framework to evaluate Modi's performance

- compared to the past, Modi has done well

- compared with other countires, Modi has done well

- expectations which can be further subdivided into economy, social & hindutva. Here Modi has under performed on all three

Comment

Reality dose

Comment

Awesome website for polling info

Pollniti

Three opinion polls, India Today, CSDS & C-voter. Only the CSDS goes up to May, the other two are only up to Jan

Name:	India today poll.jpg
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1477997

Name:	Lokniti CSDS poll.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1477996

Name:	c-voter poll.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1477995

Comment

Last edited by Double Edge; 12 May 19,, 11:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X