Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

SRINAGAR: Around 40 CRPF personnel were killed in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district on Thursday when a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist rammed an explosives-laden vehicle into the bus they were travelling in, one of the worst terror strikes in the state in recent years, officials said.
    More @ here.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Pulwama terror attack: What we know so far

Sacrifices of our security personnel won't go in vain, says PM after Pulwama attack

Pulwama terror attack: Explosion was heard 10 km away, say locals

Terror attack in Pulwama evokes strong reactions

As per latest news on TV, death toll is 44 at present, likely to go up.

As always, we mourn. A moment of silence for the dead, speedy recovery for the injured.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

China has consistently stopped Azhar from being banned, as part of its relationship with Pakistan. Every time Azhar has been proposed for a ban in the UN Security Council’s 1267 Committee, China has blocked it.
      Pulwama attack: India’s Azhar stand at UN may now change

Comment

China has consistently stopped Azhar from being banned, as part of its relationship with Pakistan. Every time Azhar has been proposed for a ban in the UN Security Council’s 1267 Committee, China has blocked it.
        Pulwama attack: India’s Azhar stand at UN may now change

Comment

Comment

They need a headline grabbing attack. We're hammering them on all sides. They got lucky.

The guy was a local, so either seriously pissed off or radicalised. It's unusual to see suicide attacks in India.

They're going after the police because those guys are the vanguard in neutralising these scum.

The police. The army isn't involved in these day to day matters.

Comment

This appeared in Jan

Jaish Afghan war veteran in Kashmir to ‘avenge’ killing of Masood Azhar’s nephews | The Print | Jan 03 2019

Technically, a van laden with explosives isn't an IED. Some think it is.

How did they get hold of the many kilos of what seems like RDX to pull this off !!!

Its near impossible to find anywhere else in the country. This is why we haven't had all that many bomb attacks in over a decade.

2006, there was that pressure cooker attack in a train in Bombay. Near three digit casualties. They called it a high intensity blast. After this we saw many attacks up to 2008 but the intensity progressively reduced so they had to stage multiple ones on the day. Got lamer and lamer until we had 26-11

Nowadays these people leave farewell videos
              Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Feb 19,, 03:52.

Comment

We had an operation planned by the Army top brass. Operation Kabaddi. The plan was to capture Pak posts along PoK from where infiltrations were higher. Then 9/11 happened, and the plan was subdued. We didn't want to squeeze the Paks when they were an ally in the WoT, or so some said. We have always been the ones large-hearted, even though those Pakistanis have always stabbed us in the back. What is the lesson learnt after almost 2 decades after 9/11? Act today, so that your children can grow in an atmosphere of peace tomorrow.

Did I not say earlier that a change in guard at the white house would not reduce Pakistani sponsored terrorism vis-a-vis India and Afghanistan?

Comment

40 soldiers?? Are you bloody kidding me? If this isn't war, Chomu Modi is a bloody coward.. really dont want to see another surgical strike drama followed up by a Bollywood flick next year.. we've had dime a dozen surgical strikes in the past aswell.. this bloody well calls for war, if not on Pakistan, then the Jihadi monkeys across the border.. drive a bloody car into those fat bastards Hafeez Saed and Masood Azhar..
                  Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                  -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

View: Deadly tragedy in Kashmir has all-too-many authors

Modi govt comes down heavily on Pakistan for its patronage of Jaish & Masood Azhar

US lawmakers condemn terror attack in J-K's Pulwama

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 16.29.51.png
Views:	2
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1477845

What is the need for an Embassy in a terrorist state? Shut it down.

Comment

China again says no to back India's bid to list JeM chief Masood Azhar as global terrorist by UN

MFN status to Pakistan revoked after Pulwama attack

Comment

Help me out here

When asked about China's stand on the listing of Azhar as a global terrorist by the UN Security Council, he said: "As for the issue of listing, I could tell you that the 1267 Committee of Security Council has a clear stipulation on the listing and procedure of the terrorist organisations".

"JeM has been included in the Security Council terrorism sanctions list. China will continue to handle the relevant sanctions issue in a constructive and responsible manner," he said in an apparent reference to external affairs ministry's appeal to all members of the UN security council to list Azhar as a global terrorist.
                          Where did China say no ?

Do we interpret 'continue' as no change
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Feb 19,, 12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                            40 soldiers?? Are you bloody kidding me? If this isn't war, Chomu Modi is a bloody coward.. really dont want to see another surgical strike drama followed up by a Bollywood flick next year.. we've had dime a dozen surgical strikes in the past aswell.. this bloody well calls for war, if not on Pakistan, then the Jihadi monkeys across the border.. drive a bloody car into those fat bastards Hafeez Saed and Masood Azhar..
                            No, we've not had a raid of the size mentioned ever before. I don't know about act of war but the operation was primarily from a morale point of view.

Second, this is the first one we've owned up to. The PM put his stamp on it. Since we went public, it leaves the door open for further such operations. We're not afraid of crossing the line when necessary

That is the difference.

PS: Nice to see you : )
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Feb 19,, 13:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              Help me out here

Where did China say no ?

Do we interpret 'continue' as no change
                              Yes

Those pathetic communists imprison innocent Muslims in concentration camps, and blocks our bid (US, UK too) to list the leader of a UN designated terrorist group as a terrorist. China would understand when terrorism engulfs Beijing and Shanghai, and scores of innocent Chinese die.

Attack on CRPF will strengthen India-US counter-terrorism cooperation: Trump

US experts suspect Pakistan's ISI role in Pulwama terrorist attack

Putin writes to Modi; White House asks Pakistan to shut down terror havens

Comment

Working...
                              X