Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950

Thread: Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    All there is, is speculation that he's been bumped off by the PA

What is the truth about Masood Azhar? | ANI | Jul 11 2019

After Masood Azhar has been put on the UN terrorists list, in fact, he has become quite embarrassing for Pakistan, first of all because of the sword of Damocles of the FATF blacklist hanging on his head. Pakistan has been asked to do more against its terrorist outfits, and hiding an international terrorist into an official army shelter is not a good option at the moment.

Being forced to hand Masood Azhar to an international court or to India, however, is a worse option: a trial against him would be a trial against the army and the ISI who started, trained and used the Jaish-i-Mohammed against India and in Afghanistan. There are, of course, other ways to kill somebody, especially somebody in a military hospital, ways more discreet and clean, and there are many holes and loops in this story. But, as they say, where there's smoke there's always fire. And the truth now or later will come out.
    If that is the case then why is Hafeez Saeed and numerous other UN designated terrorists still alive & kicking in Pakistan ?

Why did Azhar become inconvenient to the PA all of a sudden. That is if he isn't alive any more.

^ Good find. Your questions are valid. In Pakistan, only the PA makes chicken tandoori on a daily basis, so it's probable Massod is lying 6 feet under, his grave dug by ISI thugs.

I said a year or two back APS Peshawar was a Pakistani Army job. Remember? If you believe this author, whose articles I also believe to an extent, then you know I was right then. Great find.

And yeah, the father of Taliban, Sami-ul-Haq's killing too was a PA job. I think I made this point too, if not, my apologies, should have spoken.

Can you believe the stink and rot coming on a daily basis from this hell of a country?
    Last edited by Oracle; 12 Jul 19, at 16:58.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I said a year or two back APS Peshawar was a Pakistani Army job. Remember? If you believe this author, whose articles I also believe to an extent, then you know I was right then. Great find.
    Did you ? i read that in the article and it was just too difficult to swallow. It made no sense whatsoever. Think about it. How do you maintain morale if you eat your own ?

She did not say it btw, she is quoting Pak journalists.

Convince me. Otherwise I'm sticking to TTP doing APS Peshawar because that is what happens when you use F16's to go after militants. Photos of Miran Shah showing its a ghost town. Proof positive that the PA was acting on terrorists albeit selectively and TTP only. Proof positive that the PA can act against terrorism if they want to.

And yeah, the father of Taliban, Sami-ul-Haq's killing too was a PA job. I think I made this point too, if not, my apologies, should have spoken.
    This i can buy as a PA job. He was a road bump for their plans.

Can you believe the stink and rot coming on a daily basis from this hell of a country?
    Whatever she says, bumping him off in secret isn't cutting it for outside watchers. If true, this has more of a disciplining effect for other terrorist leaders as in they know who is the boss. Then again these are not the kind to care

Hauling him in, on AT charges, and then convicting him is more persuasive.

Charging isn't enough, only convictions.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Jul 19, at 20:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Did you ? i read that in the article and it was just too difficult to swallow. It made no sense whatsoever. Think about it. How do you maintain morale if you eat your own ?

She did not say it btw, she is quoting Pak journalists.

Convince me. Otherwise I'm sticking to TTP doing APS Peshawar because that is what happens when you use F16's to go after militants. Photos of Miran Shah showing its a ghost town. Proof positive that the PA was acting on terrorists albeit selectively and TTP only. Proof positive that the PA can act against terrorism if they want to.
    Yes I did. PA used TTP, like they use all other terrorist groups. Maybe a year or two back. I read an article (western journalist) about the PA's connections with the TTP, and was doing some research, when I came upon this Pak journalist who was bumped off. He (Pak journo, you know him) made that disclosure. He was afraid that the PA will kill him, and wanted to get out of Pakistan, but it was too late for him. He exposed the PA's connection with the TTP. You're the search expert, find it out, and post it here, I want to read that again. Maybe I'll add something, or edit some of my views now.

The Peshawar school attack was, probably engineered, to divert Pak civilians attention from something at that time. I don't remember. I can only give you the dots, you have to connect those and figure out the big picture. Do remember, I am not saying these, I've quoted Pak journalists, even though I know that the PA is capable of genocide of its own people. It's proven.

Whatever she says, bumping him off in secret isn't cutting it for outside watchers. If true, this has more of a disciplining effect for other terrorist leaders as in they know who is the boss. Then again these are not the kind to care

Hauling him in, on AT charges, and then convicting him is more persuasive.

Charging isn't enough, only convictions.
    This I will believe, when I read some more sources, not that I don't believe Francesca. If this indeed happened, then your bold part is correct.

What you need to understand is the immense pressure Pakistan is under right now. Economic, foreign, internal. They are being screwed by all. Does make sense to bump off Masood and not convict him. Who knows what the Americans might ask for in future? Hand over Masood to India? If I were one among the PA/ISI, I'd kill him, and ask others to get in line.

Imran has been summoned by Trump in Washington. This is not a courtesy call. He will be kicked behind closed doors.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Pakistan not to open airspace until India de-escalates: official

Pakistan wants India to remove its fighter jets from FOB for them to open up their airspace. I say not needed. Let Pakistan sink into more debt.

Hafiz Saeed challenges terror financing cases in LHC

After actions against Pak dies down, he will be set free to produce more jihadi piglets.

Thread Information