No announcement yet.

Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Shoots Dead Pakistani Army Soldier After Troops Forcibly Entered Home To Sexually Harass Women

A Pakistani army soldier was shot dead by a girl in Mohmand District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region a few days ago after he and other soldier forcibly entered a home to sexually harass women.

As per journalist Taha Siddiqui, the soldiers decided to barge into a house at night which was inhabited only by women. All the men are said to have gone to other towns for employment.

The women alleged that the Pakistani army soldiers after entering their homes began to sexually harass them. One girl then is said to have sourced a gun and opened fire on the soldiers killing one of them.

The soldier is said to have been attached to the Mohmand Rifles and the entry into the home was not part of any search operations.

Following the incident, the locals have demanded justice for the alleged sexual harassment meted out to the women. It has been alleged that similar incidents have happened in the past and the Pakistani military has managed to hush them up.

A similar incident had reportedly happened in the Waziristan province where a woman had gone public against the sexual harassment by Pakistani soldiers.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• After UNSC ban on JeM, Pakistan's ISI sets up new terror group Jaish-e-Mutqi

New Delhi: Days after the United Nations Security Council designated Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist, intelligence agencies in a report said that Pakistan is establishing a new terror group Jaish-e-Mutqi near the border area with Afghanistan.

The report said that Pakistan has been setting up terror camps in Miramshah city to provide training to terrorists linked with the outfit. Miramshah is a part of North Waziristan and is only 60 kilometres away from Afghanistan. The city is considered to be a stronghold of Taliban militants.

According to an intelligence official, Pakistan is also recruiting Taliban terrorists from the newly-formed group Jaish-e-Mutqi. "As per the information, Pakistan has long been engaged in preparing Taliban fighters to carry out attacks in India. Since the return of NATO forces in Afghanistan, Pakistan's ISI has been persuading all Taliban terrorists for attacks on India.

Ever since the UNSC imposed a ban on Jaish chief Azhar, Pakistan has been facing global pressure to take action against such terror outfits. And hence, their Inter-Services Intelligence has been engaged in the formation and strengthening of the new faction Jaish-e-Mutqi.

Amidst this, the Indian intelligence agency said it is continuously monitoring the activities of the recently formed terror group.

A week ago, on April 29, Indian intelligence agencies had warned that Pakistan's ISI was in touch with terrorists linked to Jaish and Islamic State (IS) terror groups to carry out fresh attacks in India. In a report sent to the Home Ministry, the IB agencies mentioned that ISI organised a secret meeting between the terrorists of Jaish-e-Mohammad and Islamic State members in Afghanistan.

The report added that the ISI has been planning more Pulwama-like attacks in Kashmir and therefore has been making all efforts to bring the terror groups - ISIS and JeM - together.

Intelligence reports accessed by Zee News reveal that the Jaish chief recently resurfaced in Pakistan's Bahawalpur and held a meeting with top commanders of the banned terror group. The report added that Azhar also instructed the top commanders of JeM to choose highly-trained terrorists in order to carry out attacks in India at short notice.

According to the report, Azhar asserted during a meeting that he was hale and hearty and he never had to go to the hospital or visit a doctor in the last 17 years. His claims were in contrast to Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, who had stated after the Pulwama attack that 'Azhar is unwell to an extent that he can't leave his house'.

The intelligence inputs added during the meeting with top commanders, Azhar discussed plans for fidayeen attacks and asked the terrorists to be prepared for more Pulwama-like attacks on the Indian soil.
      I'm pretty sure now how Pakistan's obsession with sponsoring terrorism in its neighbourhood will end. India created a free Bangladesh in 1971, in not so distant future Pakistan as we know today will be relegated only to the Punjab province. All others will be free, independent countries.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	457.4 KB
ID:	1478032

I have not seen left extremists having such views. Her profile is riddled with hatred for India. Pakistan Army/ISI created fake profile. Propaganda warfare.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	656.1 KB
ID:	1478033

Annnnddd, here we have a persecuted Christian woman from India who was tortured by the Hindus. ROFL.

Size:	441.1 KB
ID:	1478034

Another idiot.

Why are all fake propaganda profiles that of women? Evokes a sense of trust and sympathy? FAIL PA/ISI. Epic FAIL.
        Last edited by Oracle; 24 May 19,, 06:38.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Views:	2
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	1478035

Comment

• 'Operation Bandar' was IAF's code name for Balakot airstrike

As per IAF, this time Lanka was bombed, not burnt.

Comment

• Jaish chief injured in Rawalpindi hospital blast?

Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	1478129

Name:	2.png
Size:	374.0 KB
ID:	1478130

Name:	3.png
Size:	345.8 KB
ID:	1478131

Name:	4.png
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1478132

Comment

• ^ Who in the hell wanted to kill that holy soul? It seems terrorist leadership is not safe inside Pakistan. Bajwa must be feeling the heat. Increase your bodyguards.

10 injured in blast at military hospital in Rawalpindi; human rights worker claims JeM chief Masood Azhar was admitted at facility

Who did it? DE, are you the culprit? :D
                Last edited by Oracle; 25 Jun 19,, 03:45.

Comment

• All over in 90 seconds, families didn’t know, say Balakot pilots

Statements are being released with the passage of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                    ^ Who in the hell wanted to kill that holy soul? It seems terrorist leadership is not safe inside Pakistan. Bajwa must be feeling the heat. Increase your bodyguards.

10 injured in blast at military hospital in Rawalpindi; human rights worker claims JeM chief Masood Azhar was admitted at facility

Who did it? DE, are you the culprit? :D
                    I just want to say this would never have happened if he had come to India on a medical visa. We have better facilities and treatment in India.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                      I just want to say this would never have happened if he had come to India on a medical visa. We have better facilities and treatment in India.
                      Lol.

Every islamic asshole like this useless Pakistani jihadi idiot should be killed inside Pakistan. There's much fun to that. Oh, before they are killed, I want to hear the scream of these guys one last time. Better, skin them before gouging their eyes out, nails pulled out, castrated and then keep them alive on glucose so that they survive the pain for a few days, until the body can no longer take the pain. Then, do the Hindu jhatka method of severing the head off the body.

Comment

• I reject your baseless allegation that i am Masood Azhar's primary health care provider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                          I reject your baseless allegation that i am Masood Azhar's primary health care provider.
                          Hahaha.

We have our guys inside all major Kashmir focussed Pakistani terrorist organizations. It must have been one of them. Yes, Pakistanis can be bought.

Comment

• Pak planes did not cross LoC during Feb 27 dogfight: Air chief Dhanoa

IAF achieved military objective in Balakot op; Pakistani side did not come into our airspace: Dhanoa

Comment

• Exclusive: 'We Didn't Miss' - Air Force Pilots Who Flew Balakot Mission | NDTV | Jun 25 2019

"I have no doubt that the Spice 2000 hit its target," says the second Mirage pilot when asked about the controversy on the effectiveness of the IAF strikes. Images released by satellite imaging company DigitalGlobe which were showcased on several international sites showed all the structures at the Jaish camp intact despite the IAF strike. "The resolution of the satellite imagery which was shown is nowhere close to what is needed to accurately show the ingress points of the weapon" says one of the pilots. "The Spice 2000 is not a weapon that misses. There may have been efforts at concealing the damage caused on the roofs of the buildings."
                              NDTV has also been shown an ultra-high resolution image of one of the targets showing three precise holes on the roof of one of the main structures targets. Foreign diplomats and journalists who were taken to the site by Pakistani authorities forty three days after the attack were not shown this building thought to be a hostel for terrorist recruits.

Comment

• Post Balakot airstrikes, Pakistan changing its strategy: Intelligence report

NEW DELHI: Months after the Indian Air Force (IAF) launched a major airstrike inside Pakistan's Balakot targeting terror training camps linked to Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), the inputs gathered by the intelligence agencies have indicated a shift in Islamabad's strategy against India.

Fearing an attack of greater intensity from India in the future, Pakistan is now strengthening the security of its military installations and has increased surveillance along the border.

The IAF's sudden and precise attack on terror camps had caught Pakistan completely unaware and increased pressure on its armed forces to retaliate, especially after its Air Force failed to carry on its mission successfully inside India following the Balakot airstrikes.

Pakistan's notorious spy agency ISI and its armed forces have been deliberating for several months as to what should be their response to India in case New Delhi decides to carry out similar strikes in future.

With the Balakot airstrike, India has indicated a strategic shift in its long-standing ''doctrine of restraint'' which also opened up space for tougher Indian retaliation against Pulwama-like terror attacks, which resulted in the martrydom of at least 40 CRPF personnel.

According to intelligence reports, which are also accessed by Zee Media, Pakistan has adopted a multi-pronged strategy to foil any retaliatory attack by the Indian armed forces in future. Pakistan has also fast-tracked the long-delayed acquisition of modern warfare systems and advanced radars, which it wants to install along the border for better surveillance.

This assumes significance since the Pakistan Air Force had miserably failed to detect the presence of the Indian fighter jets as their surveillance system had been jammed by the IAF during the Balakot airstrikes.

Ahead of the Balakot airstrikes, the IAF jets, mounted with electronic warfare (EW) system, had jammed the Pakistani radars.

Sources told Zee Media that Pakistan has now decided to increase the number of drones in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) so that they can increase the surveillance on the international border including the Line of Control and monitor situation in real time. Among other measures, the ISI has instructed the terror camps active in PoK to avoid open display of weapons and stay away from the Line of Control (LoC) in order to avoid detection by the Indian agencies.

Several pro-Pakistan terror outfits have been clearly ordered to tell their cadres to wear Pakistani Army fatigues and not to venture out of their training camps without wearing them. This has been done to avoid detection by the Indian drones and the satellite imagery being used to keep a hawk's eye on the border movement.

In view of rising international pressure, especially after the UN declared Masood Azhar as a global terrorist, the Pakistan Army has asked the terror operators to keep a low profile for some time.

Meanwhile, Pakistan's ISI is also facilitating meetings between various terror groups like Jaish-e-Mohammad, Haqqani Network, Taliban and the ISIS militia fighters so as to build a consortium of terrorists, which can be used for launching terrorist attacks in India.

As per the latest intelligence reports, Pakistan has decided to deploy Chinese made medium range surface to air missile LY-80 and has also inked a deal with Beijing to procure long-range technically-advanced drones 'Rainbow'. Pakistan has also decided to procure Chinese unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Rainbow CH-4 and CH5 to further strengthen its border defence mechanism.
                                Does anyone other than me have a feeling that things are going to end very badly for Pakistan?

Comment

Working...
                                X