No announcement yet.

Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamir Akram & Munir Akram are brothers. I should have guessed, thugs look much alike.

Sex, Rhetoric And Diplomatic Impunity

Munir would have been arrested in US, if he didn't have DI. Anyway, he was kicked out from US, and he can't ever go back to America as that case probably still stands. So much for Pakistan Army chamchagiri. Both are worst as*h***s by the standard of defining as*h***s. These are educated Muslims who believe in terrorism as an instrument of Pakistan's foreign policy.
    Last edited by Oracle; 28 Apr 19,, 11:00.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• US may deny Pakistani officials visa over deportee row

Aamir Liaquat says he will play Burhan Wani in Ayub Khosa's next

This is how Pakistanis of all color and shade glorify terrorists. Why not make a film showcasing Pakistan Army's 93000 force surrendering to the Indian Army during the 1971 Liberation war. Maybe a film on Bangladesh genocide by the Pakistan Army.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• J&K cops bust Hizbul module behind Banihal car blast

Comment

• Jaish-e-Mohammad, Islamic State terrorists planning fidayeen attacks in India, warn intelligence agencies

Told ya. Skeletons have started to tumble.

Banihal Bomb Attack Solved: PhD Scholar Among 6 Terrorists Held

Remember what that Pakistani terror apologist said? That Pak will not change its behaviour because India wants it to change. These are flags that give away closet ISI/Jihadi terror links.

Comment

• JeM module busted in Jammu and Kashmir’s Awantipora, four arrested: Police

Operation kill all, why catch all? Put a bullet right between their eyes and cremate their bodies in Hindu style. Use a reconnaissance place to drop leaflets & video clips of Pak terrorists being given a Hindu cremation in Kashmir, in seminaries/madrassas inside Pakistan, alongwith a warning that any Pakistani found on Indian soil would be killed and their bodies cremated. There goes Pak terrorists 72 gay partners in jannat. Pakistan Army's islamic propaganda should be countered with any method deem fit.

Comment

• UN designates Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar as global terrorist

Masood Azhar a 'global terrorist': What it means

Nothing changes. Masood Azhar will still roam the streets of Pakistan as a free man, conspiring terrorist attacks against India. Another group, another name will replace JeM and Masood, the ranks of which will be filled with Pak jihadis from member terrorist organizations. ISIS-(K)-subcontinent fits the bill of the new entrant.

Found no objection to list Masood Azhar after studying revised materials: China

What? Higher than the Himalayas, deeper than the oceans, sweeter than honey.....

No evidence of India using Afghan soil to create trouble in Pak: US

This is an endorsement that India doesn't support terrorist groups. Pakistan as a country would have long ceased to exist, had India done so.
              Last edited by Oracle; 01 May 19,, 16:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Masood Azhar a 'global terrorist': What it means

Nothing changes. Masood Azhar will still roam the streets of Pakistan as a free man, conspiring terrorist attacks against India. Another group, another name will replace JeM and Masood, the ranks of which will be filled with Pak jihadis from member terrorist organizations. ISIS-(K)-subcontinent fits the bill of the new entrant.
                I see this as the culmination of a trifecta. Dismantled JeM in J&k, hit them significantly in Pakistan and finally got their head designated global terrorist at the UN. Job well done by the govt.

Should any others want to step into JeM's shoes they will be given similar treatment. We now have a procedure in place for dealing with these types.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Found no objection to list Masood Azhar after studying revised materials: China

What? Higher than the Himalayas, deeper than the oceans, sweeter than honey.....
                It is so amusing to read how suddenly China had a moment of clarity.

The Americans, French & Brits pushed for China to give a public explanation and recent events in Sri Lanka tipped them over

China lost a good chance to improve relations with India with the incessant foot dragging on this whole affair. They should have removed the veto straight after the Wuhan summit or at the very latest after Pulwama. Chinese screwed this one up. Now India has won a second victory over them after Doklam and they aren't going to get any credit.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 01 May 19,, 23:00.

Comment

• Good episode

Dhruv is one of the clear headed panelists i've come across. I first noticed him two years back on a program on LSTV talking about the rationale for Operation all out and pretty much all he said then has come to pass.

I'd really like to know who was responsible for the foreign policy we've run for the last five years because it has truly been spectacular. Modi deserves credit for allowing things to happen but it still requires people to implement it. Who is responsible for that ? any ideas. Sushma has been in charge of the MEA but i'm really thinking there is more going on here. The diplomats got unleashed and did their stuff.

The real surprise for me with this govt was i thought they would do well with the economy with a ok foreign policy. Instead what we saw was the exact opposite, foreign policy was their forte and economy was lack luster. This govt was fortunate to enter office when oil prices crashed and we've had bountiful monsoons all through out its term. This helped with reducing the fiscal deficit but expectations from many people particularly with economy is it could have been better. A lot better.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 01 May 19,, 22:40.

Comment

• China wanted to delay terror designation of Masood Azhar citing Lok Sabha elections but US prevailed

Comment

• Katju sees the listing of Azhar through Indian determination to strike back at the source of terror. This resoluteness made the world more eager to assuage Indian anger. The stamina of the diplomats to see it through as second.

Comment

• India rejected China’s terms for ban on JeM chief Masood

So this is what the communists wanted. Fail comrades.

Talks important to resolve issues, Imran Khan writes to PM Modi

Still begging. This is what Pakistan is reduced to.

If you ban burqa, outlaw ghoonghat too, says Javed Akhtar

Mumbai has seen numerous Pakistani terrorist attacks. Someone should kick this idiot out of Mumbai. Hindus don't strap a suicide vest and explode it in public. Burkha/niqab/faceveils is a security threat, many western countries have banned it, and the demand is perfectly legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          India rejected China’s terms for ban on JeM chief Masood

So this is what the communists wanted. Fail comrades.
                          Quite simple and logical. No commentator figured this out. China will release the hold in exchange for not attacking Pakistan.

Time for that condition has expired though as Indrani points out nobody major in the world opposed the Balakote strike.

If you ban burqa, outlaw ghoonghat too, says Javed Akhtar

Mumbai has seen numerous Pakistani terrorist attacks. Someone should kick this idiot out of Mumbai. Hindus don't strap a suicide vest and explode it in public. Burkha/niqab/faceveils is a security threat, many western countries have banned it, and the demand is perfectly legit.
                          Shiv sena is up to their usual communal nonsense. We won't be banning the face veil any time soon. Reason is no women have taken part in terrorism.

In Kashmir women have been known to act as accomplices and face veils are not banned even there. One of them even died because she accidentally detonated the explosives she was transporting. A BBC article i read from 2006.

I've always wondered why women did not take more active roles in terrorism. They'd be better at it than men. If you think about a woman's nature, weaker in physical strength so they usually manipulate to get their way. So being a terrorist should come naturally. What i've learnt is its not encouraged or frowned upon for a woman to be doing such activities. Acting as a mule is fine but not blowing themselves up or acting as militants.

Things change with IS. They don't have such restrictions. We still don't know if all the suicide bombers in SL were men. The argument may grow stronger if successful strikes by IS take place in India.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 03 May 19,, 04:43.

Comment

• ^ hmmm.

JeM chief Masood Azhar on constant move since Balakot air strikes

Global terrorist is a VIP in Pakistan. Guest of the Pakistan Army. Pakistan is a must visit place for all islamic religious scoundrels, where they're turned by the PA and the ISI into terror monsters. Waiting for FATF blacklist now.

Comment

• Pakistan has third highest number in UN proscribed list

Congratulations Pakistan. You did great. You're #2. Now try even harder to become # 1. Nara-e-takBEER.

Comment

• Modi Sold Out India’s International Reputation To Get His Masood Trophy

And now, the end is near
                                And so I face the final curtain
                                You ****, I'm not a queer
                                I'll state my case of which I'm certain
                                I've lived a life that's full
                                And each and every highway
                                And that, much more than this
                                I did it my way...

Propaganda website, yeah?

J&K BJP advocates permanent closure of cross-LoC trade, agree 100%.
                                Last edited by Oracle; 03 May 19,, 17:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X