The US 2020 Presidential Election & Attempts To Overturn It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    You don't EVER blame your followers! Those who don't follow you is BECAUSE OF YOUR FAILURE TO LEAD, not THEIR failure to follow!
    This is a gem.
    Last edited by Oracle; 02 Jul 20,, 16:43.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• BF,

Really does wonder how anyone could vote for the man in good conscience.
      well, if you want to see the silver lining -- Trump has singlehandedly driven the Democratic coalition as well as the US Overton Window to positions that Barack Obama could only dream of.

US popular support for increased immigration, increased healthcare coverage, the value of our alliances are all higher than ever.

there's a reason why Mitch McConnell is darkly warning Dems about blowing up the legislative filibuster. looks like he's not too confident on the GOP holding the Presidency or the Senate...
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
        The Brownshirts were an organized paramilitary arm designed to achieve political change through street violence. These people don't have shoes and never even left their property. They seek change by making political donations.

The villains you are looking for are the Proud Boys and other alt-right militias, not rich people wearing ironed khakis.
        Like I said this say as much about you as it does about them. You made the reference to Brownshirts ( you forgot the Nazi roots) for some reason. As for the middle age folks I see they don't have shoes now and seek change, their way, by making donations apparently after waving their guns at others. Those poor people which sounds like you identify with. Yeah, so whatever you say...

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
          SVR (Sluzhba vneshney razvedki); fact.
          The first dump of hacked emails came the same day as the vulgar Trumpkin tape; fact.
          In Moscow - even on their TV shows - they call his "our Trump"; fact.
          They launched a disinformation designed to help Trump; fact.
          None of which makes one goddamned thing about helping Trump. Clinton was leading the polls by wide margins. That FACT was staring EVERYONE in the face. There was NO WAY IN HELL ANYONE expected ANYTHING Moscow could have done would have changed that. ESPECIALLY with a Spy Master as experienced as Putin.

I wonder why is it so EASY for you to dimsiss FACTS to your liking. Oh yeah, you don't know facts from rhetoric.

Originally posted by snapper View Post
          Conjecture.
          Fact! Putin expected Clinton to win. If you can't get that through your head. You're damned delusional with your analysis - if you could even call it that.

Did Russian social media efforts helped Trump win? Hell YES! Was that the intent? HELL NO! THE POLLS SAID HRC'S lead was insurmountable. A spymaster such as Putin knows how to read intel. Apparently you don't and never did. So, Missy, why continue the op if not for making life miserable for HRC. You do not recall nor remember how the DNC HQ had to apologize to the Bernie Camp ... and frankly you couldn't care less because it doesn't fit your narrative that Trump is Putin's puppet.

Here's another fun fact for you. Mueller FOUND EXACTLY ZERO CASES of CO-OPERATION between the Trump Campaign and Russia. Yes, there was ATTEMPTS by both camps to communicate BUT NOTHING came to fruition.

Enough facts to stuff down your throat yet?
          Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 02 Jul 20,, 19:15.
          Chimo

Comment

None of which makes one goddamned thing about helping Trump. Clinton was leading the polls by wide margins. That FACT was staring EVERYONE in the face. There was NO WAY IN HELL ANYONE expected ANYTHING Moscow could have done would have changed that. ESPECIALLY with a Spy Master as experienced as Putin.
            The US intelligence said that Muscovy did its best to help Trumpkin. That's the way it goes in a two horse race; if you hinder one horse you are helping the other.

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
            Fact! Putin expected Clinton to win.
            You cannot prove that; nobody can. It is therefore conjecture at best.

Comment

The US intelligence said that Muscovy did its best to help Trumpkin. That's the way it goes in a two horse race; if you hinder one horse you are helping the other.
              Oh horse puckey! You don't know shit about intel eval. US intel DID NOT SAY THAT. All US intel said was that they hindered Clinton!

You cannot prove that; nobody can. It is therefore conjecture at best.
              YES I CAN! THE GODDAMNED POLLS!

Like I said, cannot ACCPET FACTS, just RHETORIC!
              Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 02 Jul 20,, 19:23.
              Chimo

Comment

• actually, I don't know what the practical difference is.

assuming that Putin was just doing his best to make life hell for HRC -- what would he have done differently had his intent been for Trump to win?
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                  actually, I don't know what the practical difference is.

assuming that Putin was just doing his best to make life hell for HRC -- what would he have done differently had his intent been for Trump to win?
                  You're joking, right? Putin would have done what all the other leaders of the world have done. Start offerring contracts to Pro-Trump supporters.
                  Chimo

Comment

Oh horse puckey! You don't know shit about intel eval. US intel DID NOT SAY THAT. All US intel said was that they hindered Clinton!
                    How come they also hacked the RNC but did not release any damaging information from them? I cannot believe you are arguing this when Trumpkin hasn't even complained about Muscovite bounties on US troops... That apparently is the press's fault.

YES I CAN! THE GODDAMNED POLLS!
                    You cannot prove what Putin or anyone else was thinking by citing poll numbers.

Comment

How come they also hacked the RNC but did not release any damaging information from them?
                      Because they did NOT hacked the RNC you dope. They tried but failed. Do you even know how they hacked the DNC? Go ahead. I'm waiting.

I cannot believe you are arguing this when Trumpkin hasn't even complained about Muscovite bounties on US troops... That apparently is the press's fault.
                      Red herring.

You cannot prove what Putin or anyone else was thinking by citing poll numbers.
                      Oh hell, yes, I can. Every single one of us, you, me, Trump, had the same god damned piece of intel. They ARE STARING AT YOU IN THE FACE, YOU DOPE! Putin was an intelligence officer. He evaluates intel and what does that intel say, you freaking dopy denier. Nice try tying to ignore the intel that is proven to be available to everyone.

So you are telling me that Putin, an experienced intel Colonel, ignored the best intel with the highest confidence available. Yeah, better keep sailing in your non-existent boat. There WAS EXACTLY ZERO INTEL that suggested Trump would win. Find me one piece of data, one piece of intel that Putin could not ignore that would suggest Trump would win. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Hell, even Trump said on National TV after his win that he didn't expected to win. He thought it would be close but not close enough.
                      Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 02 Jul 20,, 21:39.
                      Chimo

Comment

• I love watching to two of you, pretty much on opposite ends of the planet, going back and forth about the United States. Although not quite enough to distract me from the imbecile currently in office. Ok, now who has service?

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                          Like I said this say as much about you as it does about them. You made the reference to Brownshirts ( you forgot the Nazi roots) for some reason. As for the middle age folks I see they don't have shoes now and seek change, their way, by making donations apparently after waving their guns at others. Those poor people which sounds like you identify with. Yeah, so whatever you say...
                          The insistence that Trump supporters are attempting to intimidate elected officials with guns was not made by me, and I am quite familiar that the Brownshirts were the street violence arm of the Nazi Party.

Two people sitting on their own property and responding to a group of protestors charging into a privately held, gated community are not attempting to intimidate elected officials through armed resistance. They just aren't.

I am not sitting on my porch waving a damned rifle, but I think you might find gated communities with armed security becoming substantially more popular if residential zone protests become de rigueur. I certainly am not living in an open suburban neighborhood if at any given point dozens of protestors may show up with little warning and no police presence. A small risk in a given year, but unacceptably large over the course of 20-30 years given the rather extreme cost.
                          "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

Because they did NOT hacked the RNC you dope. They tried but failed. Do you even know how they hacked the DNC? Go ahead. I'm waiting.
                            https://www.wired.com/2017/01/russia...director-says/

Red herring.
                            You do not get to decide what is or is not a 'red herring'. The US Commander in chief knows that Moscow is offering bounties for US soldiers and cannot bring himself to say boo to Putin who help him get elected... Nothing strange there right? Oh just the other day Senate strips provision from intelligence bill requiring campaigns to report foreign election help... all 'coincidence' right?

Oh hell, yes, I can. Every single one of us, you, me, Trump, had the same god damned piece of intel. They ARE STARING AT YOU IN THE FACE, YOU DOPE! Putin was an intelligence officer. He evaluates intel and what does that intel say, you freaking dopy denier. Nice try tying to ignore the intel that is proven to be available to everyone.
                            Look you can know every detail about the physical circumstances surrounding any event but you can never know exactly the thoughts of the people involved. You may wish to imply thought onto from the events but that is conjectural. You can never know for 100% sure.

Comment

• Do you even read your own links? Old domains that were not being used. In other words, the Russians hacked into dead data.

You do not get to decide what is or is not a 'red herring'. The US Commander in chief knows that Moscow is offering bounties for US soldiers and cannot bring himself to say boo to Putin who help him get elected... Nothing strange there right? Oh just the other day Senate strips provision from intelligence bill requiring campaigns to report foreign election help... all 'coincidence' right?
                              It's a damned red herring when it has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.

Look you can know every detail about the physical circumstances surrounding any event but you can never know exactly the thoughts of the people involved. You may wish to imply thought onto from the events but that is conjectural. You can never know for 100% sure.
                              Come off it, you're in the fog and you know it. Putin was an intel officer and he evaluates intel. There's not one piece of evidence that suggested Trump was going to win. Not a single one. Only a stupid, dumb, crazy nutcase would believe otherwisse. Trump may be all three but even he didn't believe he could win. Putin is none of the those things. If you belive so, then you are worst than Trump.

I know my enemy. Putin stood against me on the Wall. I know how he's trained. I know how he's trained to think. I know how he reads us, especially after NATO's PHP when Cold War Officers from both sides written down their thoughts. You, however, read nothing and understood nothing.

Your pitiful stand is that Putin engineered Trump's win. That is more laughable than Trump's hairpiece. Putin is good but he's not that good.
                              Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 03 Jul 20,, 18:34.
                              Chimo

Comment

Do you even read your own links? Old domains that were not being used. In other words, the Russians hacked into dead data.
                                So now you agree that the RNC was hacked but argue they decided not to release it because it was not relevant?

It's a damned red herring when it has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.
                                It is relevant... the people who Trump asked for help, helped him, whom he has never said a bad word about and you cannot put the dots together?

Come off it, you're in the fog and you know it. Putin was an intel officer and he evaluates intel. There's not one piece of evidence that suggested Trump was going to win. Not a single one. Only a stupid, dumb, crazy nutcase would believe otherwisse. Trump may be all three but even he didn't believe he could win. Putin is none of the those things. If you belive so, then you are worst than Trump.
                                I am not saying that Trumpkin believed he would win - or that Putin did either for that matter. I am saying that neither you nor I can know what they thought. Putin may have to wished to just 'stir the water' but equally he acted to help Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X