Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped thinking about the Laffer curve back in the Reagan administration.
    Waste of time.
    Trust me?
    I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
      I stopped thinking about the Laffer curve back in the Reagan administration.
      Waste of time.
      Well done DOR. If you keep this up you will finally earn the respect of our new friend, who was apparently once a member of an internet forum on economics. Then you can die happy having reached your life's goal. (I wish we still had rolleyes emoticons)
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

I stopped thinking about the Laffer curve back in the Reagan administration.
        Waste of time.
        Good for you. Now all you have to worry about is your batshit crazy president obsessing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by montgomery View Post
          Good for you. Now all you have to worry about is your batshit crazy president obsessing about it.
          Now, that I do worry about.
          Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

Now, that I do worry about.
            The head of U.S. secret service is quitting his job. Could have something to do with your worries?

Comment

The head of U.S. secret service is quitting his job. Could have something to do with your worries?
              That Suspected Chinese operative?

Comment

• A curious story from Breitbart!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...wing-momentum/

Can we credit Trump for any of this or is this all going to turn out to be a big contradiction? I'm going with the latter, simply because the two major political parties can't possibly buddy up on anything until maybe after their big election. Antiwar.com posted this.

Comment

A curious story from Breitbart!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...wing-momentum/

Can we credit Trump for any of this or is this all going to turn out to be a big contradiction? I'm going with the latter, simply because the two major political parties can't possibly buddy up on anything until maybe after their big election. Antiwar.com posted this.
                  montgomery,

You have been warned about posting propaganda as if it were a reliable news source. Since this doesn’t seem to have sunk in — we don’t do that here — you are no longer someone with whom I will engage. I don’t have the administrative authority to ban you, but if I did, I would.

It isn’t about your opinions, and not even about never, even once, citing a reliable source.

It is about the rising risk that your trolling is not innocent, but done with malicious intent.
                  Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

montgomery,

You have been warned about posting propaganda as if it were a reliable news source. Since this doesn’t seem to have sunk in — we don’t do that here — you are no longer someone with whom I will engage. I don’t have the administrative authority to ban you, but if I did, I would.

It isn’t about your opinions, and not even about never, even once, citing a reliable source.

It is about the rising risk that your trolling is not innocent, but done with malicious intent.
                    What DOR said is spot on. Watch your posting, you're on your only warning.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

montgomery,

Breitbart is propaganda?? It's extreme right and total US bullshit, I would have to agree but it contained a message.

And so as you help tophatter turn the lights out on me, I can leave with the answer I've been seeking for my political science class. And just one question:

Will I dream?

Comment

Breitbart is propaganda?? It's extreme right and total US bullshit, I would have to agree but it contained a message.

And so as you help tophatter turn the lights out on me, I can leave with the answer I've been seeking for my political science class. And just one question:

Will I dream?
                        Oh god, another self-fulfilling martyr. Move along montgomery, we've see this act before a thousand times by people smarter than you.
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                          Oh god, another self-fulfilling martyr. Move along montgomery, we've see this act before a thousand times by people smarter than you.
                          A martyr to no avail my green friend. Like a tree falling in the forest. But satisfying in that I've gathered the proof I needed on the military mind. It greatly fears rational thinking, even when it is sorely called for. It's the mind of a football team taking the field and that only works in a game.

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

• Some posts back, he was a grandfather. Now he is a political science student. Bizarre turn of events. Political science student who doesn't understand that national interest trumps all. Coming into an American board with his initial posts stating America is the aggressor, 40 wars, and insulting OOE, while singing glory tunes for Xi and Putin. Posting propaganda and dubious links. And still continuing to do so. He is not here to learn, he can't read, and his posts are definitely motivated. When nothing works, he wants sympathy.

Will I dream? Ofcourse you will. How about wearing a pink thong and getting spanked with a drumstick. How's this for a dream?

And now, like so many things he's assumed, I'm an American and military. Hell yeah, we'll wage wars, with or without montgomery's support. Should I press the button for that war with Iran to start, Colonel?
                            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• As always, he profess to learn about the military mind when he learned nothing at all. Soldiers are the last ones who wants war because our asses would be the first to be shot off. When the CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP tasks us for war, our only request is that they think long and hard before telling us to get our asses shot off.

But that does not mean that we should bend over just because Putin and Xi start waving flags.
                              Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                                As always, he profess to learn about the military mind when he learned nothing at all. Soldiers are the last ones who wants war because our asses would be the first to be shot off. When the CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP tasks us for war, our only request is that they think long and hard before telling us to get our asses shot off.

But that does not mean that we should bend over just because Putin and Xi start waving flags.
                                Tell it to Oracle skipper. He told me yesterday that war is what the military mind lives for. Specifically, to kill people.
                                {although I think he had just 'gone off' when he spouted that out.

Most soldiers don't want war, they join the service in the US at least, for the easy safe job and the meal ticket. And those who want to be called soldiers but are above the rank of the soldiers, are as crazy for war as Oracle told me. Ask him.

I suggest to you that Putin and Xi aren't waving the flags of war. That's just something that you have to believe. It's the US that is the aggressor and that would be half as egregious a crime as it is if it wasn't that Nato nations are being used by the US as their willing lackeys that afford the US legitimizatioin.

In no more than a year's time the cracks in the Nato alliance will be much more obvious as the EU takes measures to stop US economic dirty tricks. Sadly, it's almost a given that Canada will choose the wrong side.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                                What you're telling me now, this board knew it since 2004. And people here have acknowledged it, including American military guys. Read the whole thread first, before you jump in between and throw your arguments.
                                My message to Oracle: I've grown to like you best Oracle because I think you were speaking your subconscious mind when you proclaimed your country, the US, to be evil. And now you demonstrate your carelessness by agreeing with me that Afghanistan is falling into the hands of the enemy, Russia and China.

Although I would have to say that WABS is a close runner-up with me on account of his babbling demonstrations of senility. Sad that! Continue to humour and patronize him though, he likely deserves that much.

-------------------------------------------
                                You made your own bed WABS!

Comment

Working...
                                X