No announcement yet.

The Jamal Khashoggi Case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Nikki Haley resign as a result of this affair ? If that's the case then she must have bigger plans for 2020.

Jamal is killed on Oct 02

Seven days later she resigns as US Ambassador to the UN with no plausible explanation.

We get to hear what happened to Jamal two days later
    Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Oct 18,, 10:20.

Comment

As per news, she has no plans to stand for the Presidential elections in 2020. And if she does, she will lose big. 2020 is not the time.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

yes, trying to challenge Trump in the GOP primary would be political suicide for any conservative.
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

ok, so why did she resign ?

Is the timing just a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            ok, so why did she resign ?

Is the timing just a coincidence
            Things happened neatly doesn't mean things happened without any grudges.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Khashoggi was strangled and dismembered in Saudi consulate, Turkey prosecutor says

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Things happened neatly doesn't mean things happened without any grudges.
                What grudges, was there any friction between her & Trump ?

She always struck me as his willing foot soldier following his direction on whatever.

Comment

If you want daily updates follow this guy on twitter

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu

Turkey is seeking the extradition of 18 Saudi suspects detained in Saudi Arabia over the killing of Khashoggi.

It is also pressing Saudi Arabia for information concerning Khashoggi's remains, which still haven't been found, as well as who ordered the journalist's slaying.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has also called on Riyadh to disclose the identity of an alleged local collaborator said to have been involved in disposing of Khashoggi's body.
                  Turks are managing this well, they have the worlds media eating out of their hands and putting the screws on MBS
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 31 Oct 18,, 23:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    What grudges, was there any friction between her & Trump ?

She always struck me as his willing foot soldier following his direction on whatever.
                    IDK. But there is something the two didn't agree upon (most likely the immigrant issue & the Jamal issue with KSA). Mattis was also called a 'kind of democrat' IIRC by Trump some days back. Anybody who doesn't agree with him faces the axe, she probably thought it was better to resign than have a verbal fight.

Comment

Saudis sent 'clean-up' team to Turkey after Khashoggi killing, official says

Khashoggi's corpse went down the drains: Report

ANKARA: The killers of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi poured his remains down the drain after dissolving him in acid, a Turkish newspaper reported on Saturday.

Comment

'Tell your boss': Recording is seen to link Saudi crown prince more strongly to Khashoggi killing

Comment

Saudi Arabia prosecutor seeks death penalty in Jamal Khashoggi's killing

And MBS goes scot free.

CIA concludes Saudi crown prince behind Khashoggi murder: Report
                          Last edited by Oracle; 17 Nov 18,, 11:08.

Comment

Saudis want a US nuclear deal; can they be trusted not to build a bomb?

Comment

Joints will be separated, body cut into pieces: New chilling details from Jamal Khashoggi's murder

Comment

Working...
                              X