Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOEA Sushma Swaraj addresses 73rd UNGA: NAMES & BLAMES PAKISTAN FOR TERRORIST ATTACKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOEA Sushma Swaraj addresses 73rd UNGA: NAMES & BLAMES PAKISTAN FOR TERRORIST ATTACKS

Sushma Swaraj addresses 73rd UNGA: Top quotes

Snippets -
    Pakistan's commitment to terrorism as an instrument of official policy has not abated one bit. Neither has its belief in hypocrisy
    In India's case, terrorism is not bred in some faraway land,but from across our border.
    America had declared Osama bin Laden it's most dangerous enemy, and launched an exhaustive, worldwide search to bring him to justice. What America perhaps could not comprehend was that Osama would get sanctuary in a country that claimed to be America's friend and ally - Pakistan.
    We believe that even the most difficult issues can be resolved with talks. Every government in India has tried to resolve dispute with talks. But Pakistan has not changed its policy on terror.
    We accepted the proposal of Pakistan PM Imran Khan to talk to talk to PM Modi. But only few hours later a policeman in Jammu and Kashmir was killed. Then how could talks have taken place in such circumstances?
    What is heartening is that the world is no longer ready to believe Islamabad: Sushma said citing that Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has put Pakistan on notice over terror funding.
    Who can be a greater transgressor of human rights than a terrorist? Those who take innocent human lives in pursuit of war by other means are defenders of inhuman behavior, not of human rights. Pakistan glorifies killers; it refuses to see the blood of innocents.
    Last edited by Oracle; 29 Sep 18,, 16:37.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

How can India pursue talks with a country that glorifies 'killers': Swaraj asks world leaders
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Pakistan continues to pursue terror as an instrument of official policy: Sushma Swaraj

Comment

Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA for glorifying terrorists

Comment

Snubbed at Saarc meet,Shah Mehmood Qureshi makes personal attack on Sushma Swaraj

Bloody terrorist and an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
          X