For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 militants killed by security forces in J-K's Anantnag

The world is battling COVID-19, but Pakistan cannot stop its FP of supporting terrorism.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Jammu and Kashmir: Laying a foundation of peace despite Pakistani malevolence

Conspiracies behind the Army Public School Peshawar Attack

Where there's killing & mayhem; the Pakistan Army stands tall and proud.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Hello, Pak lurkers, something to ponder about.

Comment

• India occupied? Dumbass, these buggers. Why did Modi even invite Paks into this meeting? Terroristan should be ignored, cornered and bombed. Jahil jihadis.

Comment

• ^been listening to the conference and Oli says our way of greeting by saying namaste rather than shaking hands helps to prevent spread of this disease : D

The man just recovered from hospital and made it to the meet but what happened to Imran ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              ^been listening to the conference and Oli says our way of greeting by saying namaste rather than shaking hands helps to prevent spread of this disease : D

The man just recovered from hospital and made it to the meet but what happened to Imran ?
              Attending meetings with the PA on their failed strategy to send terrorists into conflicts the world over and India. I get a bad mood when I think of the douches.

Comment

• So the next meet is a week from now. I was interested to know what their cases are like and whether any of their nationals contracted from India. None. Whether any Indians brought it over. Also none. So far it seems to be just tourists for Maldives, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan & Bangladesh. We don't have too much travel with the Paks so nothing there.

We maintain open borders with the rest to date.

The Afghans cannot close borders and are affected by people coming from Iran. But the Paks have sealed their border with them.

There was one case in Bhutan, an American who got there via India. He's since been repatriated.

Did he bring it with him from the states or picked it up in India ?

Leaves the US on Feb 18 and arrives in India on Feb 21. He then leaves for Bhutan on March 02

The time in India is too short to tell. He could have incubated for two weeks and then symptoms showed up when he arrived in Bhutan
                Last edited by Double Edge; 16 Mar 20,, 05:08.

Comment

• Check this out.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

India occupied? Dumbass, these buggers. Why did Modi even invite Paks into this meeting? Terroristan should be ignored, cornered and bombed. Jahil jihadis.
                        That same minister who attended in place of Imran is currently being probed for a scam involving face masks. Smuggling worth Pak Rs. 20 million of them OUT of Pakistan !!! At a time LIKE THIS !!!

Imran Khan approves spending Rs42 million to defend govt on internet | The Current | Mar 16 2020

You know what this means : )
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Mar 20,, 02:16.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, most people know. What about their unannounced propaganda budget? Or Pakistan's terrorism budget? Or raping, then forcefully converting Hindu/Sikh/Christian girls into Muslims budget?

Last edited by Oracle; 21 Mar 20,, 02:48.

Comment

• Afghan officials say 25 killed in Kabul attack on Sikhs

Pak-backed Haqqani-LeT behind Kabul gurdwara attack, thinks Indian security establishment

Comment

• Amazon helps nab Pulwama accused

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 06.41.14.png
Views:	2
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1478713

Pulwama terror attack: NIA arrests father-daughter duo for harbouring Jaish suicide bomber

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 06.40.18.png
Views:	2
Size:	450.3 KB
ID:	1478712

Comment

• Meet the Pakistani spy who can't go home because of COVID-19

Comment

Working...
                                X