No announcement yet.

For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist killed, soldier, cop injured in encounter in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama

Anti-China protests held in PoK against illegal construction of dams
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 10.58.54.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1479102

I thought they were mujahids. Obviously not, they were cannon fodder for the top echelons of the PA. Martyrs, they are not.

And what history did they write, apart from losing another war with India. PA has no shame, no respect, no self-esteem, no courage. Islamic mercenary jihadi fools.

NIA arrests Pulwama resident for February 2019 attack on CRPF convoy
      Last edited by Oracle; 07 Jul 20,, 15:39.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^ August, 2016.

^ Now.

Comment

• Jammu & Kashmir: BJP leader, his father & brother shot dead by terrorists in Bandipora

Two LeT men killed Kashmir BJP neta, kin: IGP
          Last edited by Oracle; 10 Jul 20,, 03:34.

Comment

• Kulbhushan Jadhav case: Pakistan again confirms its rogue status

In further evidence that Pakistan continues to defy the spirit of the ICJ ruling in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case, Islamabad has now said that the Indian national has refused to file a review petition against his death sentence and only wants to follow up on his mercy petition.

The ICJ had last year called upon Pakistan to review and reconsider Jadhav’s sentencing. It will be recalled that Jadhav had been sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court for spying and terrorism — charges that were concocted with no concrete evidence being provided for the same.

The ICJ had also directed Pakistan to grant India consular access to Jadhav. Islamabad did so once but under extremely coercive conditions. Taken together, Jadhav has neither had recourse to a fair trial in Pakistan nor been given a chance to appeal his sentence.

Pakistan now saying that he doesn’t want to appeal is part of a narrative that Islamabad has been creating that Jadhav has admitted to his crime. Under the circumstances he is in, there is no way Jadhav has a free voice and is simply going along with his captors.

It’s clear therefore that Pakistan is just creating a mirage of compliance with the ICJ ruling. It will not give Jadhav a fair trial and is just stringing along the international court. The whole case again highlights Pakistan’s rogue status. Islamabad has no respect for international norms and continues to be a security threat for the entire region. Should Jadhav’s execution be eventually carried out, Pakistan should be treated as a pariah state by the international community.
            And, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurates six strategic bridges along Pakistan border
            Last edited by Oracle; 09 Jul 20,, 16:53.

Comment

• Nagaland government asks its employees to declare if they have any family member in rebel groups

Sorry state of affairs. This has been continuing for decades. The GoI knows but doesn't care.

Comment

• J&K: Army foils infiltration attempt along LoC; 2 militants killed

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	1479124

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1479125

Source
                Last edited by Oracle; 11 Jul 20,, 13:42.

Comment

• Six NSCN-IM insurgents killed in Arunachal Pradesh

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	1479126

Name:	4.png
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	1479127

Name:	5.png
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	1479128

Name:	6.png
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1479129

Source

Comment

• Suspended cop Devender Singh shared 'sensitive' info with Pak High Commission: Officials

Pakistan restores bank accounts of Hafiz Saeed, his four top aides: Report

These radical islamist pigs have millions flowing into their madrassah hundis every week, and they need a bank account?

Comment

• Pakistani national among 3 LeT militants killed in encounter in J-K's Baramulla

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• India facing more cyber attacks from China and Pakistan since nationwide lockdown

Comment

• Check veracity of reports on Delhi riots or anti-CAA protests funding: Oman

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X