No announcement yet.

For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karachi was under a blackout last night?

The video is not important, the content needs to be discussed.

This is more clear.

How will jets fly close to Karachi unless they take the sea-route?

Last edited by Oracle; 11 Jun 20,, 04:05.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• A Indian muslin girl writes: Kashmir Valley is a Mμslim majority region. The entire region does not have a SINGLE Hindu MLA or MP. Ajay Pandita was the only Hindu Sarpanch. They killεd him. Secularism works only when Hindus are in majority.

Congress Sarpanch Ajay Pandita was shot dead by unidentified terrorists at Lokbawan in Anantnag on Monday. Pandita, a 40-year-old Kashmiri pandit, was immediately taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to death. The brutal killing of Pandita has left the entire valley in shock with several Kashmiri Pandit organisations condemning his death.

The organisations have been demanding better security for the Kashmiri Pandits and other minority communities in Kashmir. Kashmiri Pandits in the United States have also condemned the killing of the Congress Sarpanch. The groups have been demanding arrests of the terrorists involved in the attack.

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Five fighters killed in occupied Kashmir

Terroristan calls them fighters. Yep, Peshawar School massacre was also the handiwork of fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          Karachi was under a blackout last night?

The video is not important, the content needs to be discussed.

This is more clear.

How will jets fly close to Karachi unless they take the sea-route?
          Kutch district borders Pakistan so jets flying in the vicinity would get picked up.

Now if this was a routine exercise what was the need for the Paks to get nervous. They would not.

Which means something unexpected happened as they saw it.

What isn't clear to me as yet is whether this was only a routine exercise or something more.

Your second video implies it was a signal but the third says routine exercise, psy ops.

I'd also heard the reports saying the IAF denied the whole thing which the first video is implying.

Whatever... the Paks jumped and maybe that is the moral of the story.

If the real intent is what your second video says then good for us.

Over a year later we're still reaping benefits from Balakote : )
          Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jun 20,, 13:23.

Comment

• FAKE ALERT: 2011 image from UP used to falsely claim Indian army atrocity on Kashmiris

If only someone would throw Pak Twitter Jihadis a bone. This is so unintelligent, so Pak.

Comment

• LeT module busted in J-K, huge cache of drugs, cash recovered

Comment

• One thing was mentioned in that third video. The PAF is conducting an exercise of their own at this time.

India keeps close watch on Pak air combat exercise | TOI | Jun 10 2020

NEW DELHI: India is keeping a close watch on the ongoing air combat exercise called “High Mark” in Pakistan, which includes manoeuvers to defend against cross-border aerial strikes like the one conducted by IAF against the JeM facility at Balakot in February last year.

The major “High Mark” exercise includes extensive night-time flying by F-16, JF-17 and Mirage-3 fighters of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) as well as landing jets on motorways near Lahore and other cities.

“It’s a large-scale exercise conducted by the PAF every few years, with closure of commercial airspace over several regions of the country. PAF also tests its entire air defence network geared towards the Indian borders during the exercise. We are closely monitoring it,” said an officer.

The roar of fighters flying over Karachi on Tuesday night, incidentally, created some amount of panic among the residents there. Many took to the social media to speculate whether Indian fighter jets had once again crossed the Line of Control to bomb some targets in a repeat of the Balakot airstrikes.
                This would suggest we were no where in the vicinity. My first thought was the Paks are doing some drill that spooked their own people.

India keeps an eye on Pak air drill against cross-LoC hits | TOI | Jun 11 2020

Same story a day later
                Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jun 20,, 16:10.

Comment

• Interesting write up from an IAF veteran

India’s Two-Front War: Myths and IAFs’ capability to fight | Financial express | Jun 07 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    One thing was mentioned in that third video. The PAF is conducting an exercise of their own at this time.

India keeps close watch on Pak air combat exercise | TOI | Jun 10 2020

This would suggest we were no where in the vicinity. My first thought was the Paks are doing some drill that spooked their own people.

India keeps an eye on Pak air drill against cross-LoC hits | TOI | Jun 11 2020

Same story a day later
                    Okay. So expect another huge terrorist attack in India.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                          There is nothing that India can do in the current scenario. If the PA/terror leadership or their family is targeted, they would simply return the favor. An operation like Balakot or even Uri has a lot of inherent risks, is it worth doing it for all provocations?
                          Best strategy is to limit friendly losses, upgrade PR and prop up proxies.....
                          You have hence read the PA based on the curriculum they have designed for us.
                          sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            Okay. So expect another huge terrorist attack in India.
                            We thwarted one in J&K already. Could there be more ? yes its a possibility.

Fingers crossed we are alert to prevent it.

Comment

• The IA has changed gears of late. Did anybody notice?
                              sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                                The IA has changed gears of late. Did anybody notice?
                                Yes. Going actively against terror and its sponsors, with the limited space given by the civilian leadership.

Comment

Working...
                                X