Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Let's expose it here then.
    #1. Islamic ideology is for sale to the highest bidder.
    #2. Various power-centers and squabbling amongst them.
    #3. Desertions.
    #4. Infiltration of IB agents.

How about another

Taliban acknowledges Kashmir internal matter of India after fake tweets | WION | May 18 2020

Same tactics, Taliban say internal matter but still come at us.

I do not believe the Taliban has ever attacked J&K and i do mean even in the 90s but let's see

There are many factions in the Taliban.

Quetta Shura & Haqqanis are based in Peshwar, Taliban might want to assert independence of policy but the Paks can always squeeze them to do their dirty business.
    This is a ploy by PA to make India feel the heat, get scared, do a deal with them on Kashmir. We do not care if Taliban comes to Kashmir, or Muhammad himself descend. They will not last in Kashmir. The terrain is different, and do remember the decades of experience of COIN ops our forces have.

Ofcourse, the retarded PA gives us opportunities all the time. We have the Taliban bogey to complain to USSecDef, about the power sharing deal in Afghanistan, and how it affects India's security. Beat Pakistan's with its own stick.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Pakistan terror camps hit by coronavirus, Kashmiri trainees may die of Covid-19: J&K DGP

If we know so much, are we waiting for some divine command to bomb those camps? WTF!

OTOH, PA knows India will probably bomb those camps, so Im the Dim 3/4 days back was screaming India will conduct a false-flag operation. Was Pakistan created for terrorism and to get bombed? They never learn.
      Pakistan has reactivated at least 20 terror camps and another 20 launch pads along the Line of Control and increased its efforts since October last year to ensure infiltration of as many terrorists as possible into Jammu and Kashmir.

The camps and launch pads, with at least 50 terrorists in each, were reactivated after the remaining closed down for months following the bombing of a CRPF bus in Pulwama in February 2019 and the subsequent retaliatory bombing of terror camps in Balakot by the Indian Air Force.
      That means 20 x 50 x 2 = 2k terrorists

In the post #734, we learnt 270 made it through. I don't know out of what total that 270 comes from.

If we take the total as 2k that means around 15% make it over. Does that sound right ? too low or should it be higher

The DGP said 250 to 325 terrorists were waiting on the launchpads to cross over to Jammu and Kashmir, where over 240 terrorists are already operating in hinterlands.
      This would suggest a minimum of 70% make it across if not more.

The police chief also said the burial process of terrorists have been changed to avoid crowds due to the coronavirus pandemic. "The bodies of terrorists are being buried away from crowds," he said.
      They should continue with that practice after the pandemic.

Comment

#1. Islamic ideology is for sale to the highest bidder.
        #2. Various power-centers and squabbling amongst them.
        #3. Desertions.
        #4. Infiltration of IB agents.
        What i mean is comparing their propaganda (like the one you posted) with media reports of an attack.

Do it a few times and we should see a pattern.

Comment

• We'll find the perps who did it, identify their outfits and then let's see what these TRF lot have to say.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TRF pandach.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1478951

That's how they described it.

Commander Hamza, let's see how long you remain around : )

Their communiques even have reference nos. ?
          Last edited by Double Edge; 21 May 20,, 21:46.

Comment

• That twat, on behest of the PA/ISI calls us evil invaders. Hamza forgot that womenfolk from his lineage were raped and converted by invading barbaric islamic forces, and his menfolk let them be raped. Your lineage consists of cowards idiot. Muslims of the sub-continent need to read history, and be ashamed. Illiterates.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• US deports Osmania graduate with Qaeda link

Why did US deport him? We are fine with terrorists getting killed in a shootout.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Pakistan continues to harbour Taliban, Haqqani Network, says new Pentagon report

Comment

• Pak has formed new terror outfits with LeT, JeM cadres: J-K DGP

Pakistan's new strategy: Bleed India with a thousand tweets

Comment

• FATF will definitely see this.

The report comes at a time when the US special envoy for Afghanistan reconciliation, Zalmay Khalilzad, has called on India to hold direct talks with the Taliban.

However, the Trump administration's outgoing pointperson for South Asia, Alice Wells, said on Wednesday that it was up to India to take a call on engaging with the Taliban.
                      Open question. I have a feeling its already going on, unofficially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Open question. I have a feeling its already going on, unofficially.
                        When the Taliban were ruling Afghanistan, both India and Taliban wanted to talk on occasions where both were invited or were at the same meeting/place, but were always overshadowed by the presence of PA and ISI.

Now, since Talibunnies aren't in power, you are right we're talking. But getting the Taliban out of PA/ISI's influence is near impossible (which is our goal, btw). For starters Taliban is based in Pakistan, as are their immediate families. Taliban is Pakistan Army's bitch, even though the Taliban does not trust the PA.

Comment

That twat, on behest of the PA/ISI calls us evil invaders. Hamza forgot that womenfolk from his lineage were raped and converted by invading barbaric islamic forces, and his menfolk let them be raped. Your lineage consists of cowards idiot. Muslims of the sub-continent need to read history, and be ashamed. Illiterates.
                          You seem to quote Sushant word for word : )

All to say there is nothing indigenous or Kashmiri about that TRF statement if they betray so obviously the Pak mindset.

So just renaming

Pakistan recently launched three new terror outfits under local names -- Tehreek Resistance Front (TRF), Tehreek Militi Islamia (TMI) and Ghazwa-e-Hind (GeH) -- to falsely justify that there is indigenous militancy in Kashmir, the officer said.

"They (Pakistan) came up with a new terror outfit called the Resistance Front. It is actually a terror revival front, because they saw that terrorism is dying down and the terrorist ranks are falling down. They came up with the concept of a local name for the continuance of ongoing terrorism in the region," Singh told PTI in an interview here.

He said the TRF was fully backed and staffed by JeM and LeT, which are Pakistani terror outfits.

"They have tried to replenish the numbers (of terrorists) by pushing more members and cadres of LeT and JeM to the Resistance Front," he said.
                          Already we know who makes up the TRF. HM is not there which is a PoK outfit.

The Police chief said that "to fool the world", TRF claimed responsibility for several terrorist attacks which were actually engineered by the cadres of LeT, JeM and Hizbul Mujahideen (HM).

"In the past we have seen many incidents carried out either by LeT, HM or JeM, the responsibility for which was taken by the TRF," he said.
                          In his next statemnt he includes HM in the list, hmmm.

But you can see this is the explanation i was told a week back.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 22 May 20,, 19:41.

Comment

• While these issues were yet to be settled, the aftermath of the COVID-19 virus pandemic emerged.

The Pakistani cyber offensive during this ongoing crisis indicates the shaping of two false narratives by them.

These include, 'Muslims are spreading the virus' and there is 'Rising Islamophobia in India'.

As part of these narratives, fake videos were circulated of Muslim vegetable vendors spitting on vegetables, a Muslim vendor sprinkling urine on vegetables and also a series of footage showing Muslim people being beaten up by policemen after they were seen congregating in mosques.

The videos of the brutal killings of two Hindu sadhus in Maharashtra were widely circulated.
                            That underlined bit we have seen already and thought it was in my state. This is suggesting it was a fake video made in Pakistan ?

I'm confused about that one. I thought it was a video made by the cops to get the message out.

There was also a tweet by a fake handle of the Omani Princess Mona (external link) warning Indians in Oman which was later traced to a user name called @pak_fauj.
                            Omani princess ? i thought there was one with a UAE princess.

They first create thousands of fake accounts on social media especially on Twitter. These accounts are made with both Hindu and Muslim names.

They then take pains to ensure that the Hindu name handles invariably show a distinctive 'hyper nationalist'/ identity and the Muslim name handles show a distinctive 'hyper religious' identity.

Apart from these, there are a number of Twitter handles created to propagate extreme left and right wing political views.
                            The underlined bit i've suspected for a while now.

These Twitter handles then start propagating fake inflammatory messages, audio, video clippings to build a narrative.
                            So that is the pattern to check from posting history of the handle.

These tweets are then picked up, commented and shared by many of enthusiastic Indian social media users who identify themselves as 'nationalists', 'liberals', 'awakened Hindus' and 'supressed Muslims'.
                            Hook, line & sinker : (

They're using us to spread their crap !!

Soon these fake messages find their way into WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok messaging apps and the building block of a narrative is complete.
                            So look for the source on twitter. On whatsapp there is just no context, all you get is some video with nothing more.

A recent internal assessment (external link) submitted by the security agencies to the Government of India reveals that such Twitter handles have been classified into four categories: Aggregators, feeders, spreaders and influencers.

The feeders collect the photos, videos and voice messages from the aggregators and forward it to the spreaders.

These spreaders are located in India, Pakistan and even abroad including the Gulf countries.

There are many influencers with sizeable followers who are easily available on Twitter.

They just form a medium for creation of these narratives without them not even realising it.
                            That's quite the MO
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 22 May 20,, 20:03.

Comment

• ISPR is also using Hindu names on Twitter, behaving as liberals/leftist to pass off as pissed Indians, criticise the Government, and post propaganda videos. This I have noticed many times.

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              You seem to quote Sushant word for word : )
                              Did not watch that video.

Comment

• Several member nations of the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) recently backed Maldives when it opposed Pakistan's allegation that Islamophobia is “rising” in India

Munir Akram, the live-in girlfriend basher, Permanent Representative of Terroristan to the UN. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X