Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Jinnah ordered the annexation of Balochistan, as well as invasion of Kashmir. He was already 71 when he died. You think I have any respect for the sly dog, or Nehru for that matter?
    Had not realised Jinnah's role in that war. Thought him sick at that time and there were other things going on.

You really think their policy towards us would have been just the same had he lived longer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    His next job will be to head some outfit
    Clandestinely (that is what Pak thinks), he's already associated with LeT and JeM. For him to head some outfit, it's easy isn't it. Pak has got a regular flow of mercenaries from its illiterate and poor population. Omar will just be the rubber stamp, while some ISI dude will control it, as they always have.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Had not realised Jinnah's role in that war. Thought him sick at that time and there were other things going on.
    The article is flawed at many points. Just want to point out the role of British Generals in the Kashmir conflict. The Pakistanis were not alone, the Brits were involved first hand, as well as the British Government in starting this conflict and maintaining it. Nehru was the idiot. Whoever wrote this, has no knowledge of what went through during those times.

You really think their policy towards us would have been just the same had he lived longer ?
    Yes. Jinnah was a perfect muslim who drank and ate pork. In short, he was practicing taqiyya. He married a parsi, but didn't want his daughter to marry one. What kind of secular muslim does that make him? Not so secular I guess. Not trying to be racist here, but have a look at his pictures. What do you see? I see him as someone who was in the bottom rung of the Hindu caste system, before his forefathers were converted by the sword. Fear, had many Hindus converting into Muslims in the dark ages of the subcontinents history.
    Last edited by Oracle; 06 Apr 20, at 12:39.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    This was expensive. We lost one for one.

This was expensive. We lost one for one.
    That was foolish. One doesn't send SOF personnel to kill donkey riding islamic terrorists. One uses a bazooka to smoke them. When will we learn? Never it seems.

Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 18.57.47.png
Views: 46
Size:  177.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 18.26.09.png
Views: 45
Size:  296.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 20.17.10.png
Views: 39
Size:  162.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 20.36.02.png
Views: 38
Size:  216.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 19.49.40.png
Views: 26
Size:  220.7 KB

Glad to be born in India, and not in ShitPakland.

Source: DE

SPO killed, another injured in terrorist attack in J&K's Kishtwar

The PA puts in their yes man, the duffer PM, to beg money from the world, while PA itself is busy spreading terrorism.

Child sex abuse in Pakistan's religious schools is endemic

Isn't it the same in madrassas everywhere. Children, irrespective of sexual orientation are groomed as sex slaves.
    Last edited by Oracle; 13 Apr 20, at 13:26.

Thread Information