Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

4 militants killed by security forces in J-K's Anantnag

The world is battling COVID-19, but Pakistan cannot stop its FP of supporting terrorism.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Hello, Pak lurkers, something to ponder about.

India occupied? Dumbass, these buggers. Why did Modi even invite Paks into this meeting? Terroristan should be ignored, cornered and bombed. Jahil jihadis.

Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    ^been listening to the conference and Oli says our way of greeting by saying namaste rather than shaking hands helps to prevent spread of this disease : D

The man just recovered from hospital and made it to the meet but what happened to Imran ?

Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    ^been listening to the conference and Oli says our way of greeting by saying namaste rather than shaking hands helps to prevent spread of this disease : D

The man just recovered from hospital and made it to the meet but what happened to Imran ?
    Attending meetings with the PA on their failed strategy to send terrorists into conflicts the world over and India. I get a bad mood when I think of the douches.

So the next meet is a week from now. I was interested to know what their cases are like and whether any of their nationals contracted from India. None. Whether any Indians brought it over. Also none. So far it seems to be just tourists for Maldives, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan & Bangladesh. We don't have too much travel with the Paks so nothing there.

We maintain open borders with the rest to date.

The Afghans cannot close borders and are affected by people coming from Iran. But the Paks have sealed their border with them.

There was one case in Bhutan, an American who got there via India. He's since been repatriated.

Did he bring it with him from the states or picked it up in India ?

Leaves the US on Feb 18 and arrives in India on Feb 21. He then leaves for Bhutan on March 02

The time in India is too short to tell. He could have incubated for two weeks and then symptoms showed up when he arrived in Bhutan
    Last edited by Double Edge; 16 Mar 20, at 05:08.

Check this out.

LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

India occupied? Dumbass, these buggers. Why did Modi even invite Paks into this meeting? Terroristan should be ignored, cornered and bombed. Jahil jihadis.
    That same minister who attended in place of Imran is currently being probed for a scam involving face masks. Smuggling worth Pak Rs. 20 million of them OUT of Pakistan !!! At a time LIKE THIS !!!

Imran Khan approves spending Rs42 million to defend govt on internet | The Current | Mar 16 2020

You know what this means : )
    Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Mar 20, at 02:16.

^ Yeah, most people know. What about their unannounced propaganda budget? Or Pakistan's terrorism budget? Or raping, then forcefully converting Hindu/Sikh/Christian girls into Muslims budget?

Last edited by Oracle; 21 Mar 20, at 02:48.

Thread Information