For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    One of the advantages of stoking up tensions with India is it allows the Paks to go crack down on PTM according to Chris Fair
    Correct, coz' then the whole goddarn world is trying to defuse tensions between a terrorist state and India, and genocide by the PA is overlooked.

After 'caliphate' collapse, jihadists head to Afghanistan to plot attacks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IS.png
Views:	2
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1477998
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	1478039

Name:	2.png
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	1478040
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Nepal arrests Yunus Ansari: Kingpin of Fake Indian Currency Notes

Name:	1.png
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1478059

Name:	2.png
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1478060

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1478061

Name:	A.png
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	1478062

Name:	B.png
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	1478063

Name:	C.png
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	1478064

Name:	D.png
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1478065

Comment

• Jungjoo Gernail refers to sub continents muslims. His views here are more for the Pak muslim and less for the Indian one. Why ?

The Pakistani muslim only sees the negative side and cannot benefit from the positive side.

It is a myth that India's muslims are a monolithic bunch. They don't vote as a block and never have.

There is a compelling argument that Modi pushing for banning triple talaq won votes from muslim women. Split the muslim vote.

There are constituencies in UP that are muslim dominated where the BJP has won. Shouldn't there be a clear pattern otherwise where BJP consistently loses in a muslim dominant constituency.

The stats showed that 8% of muslims voted for Modi. That is a doubling from 4% in 2014.

The Deobands are nationalist and don't have a problem with Modi either.

Jammat islami Hind accepts the govt. Jamaat e islami j&k which is a reflection of the one in Pakistan does not.

How much does Ghaza e hind or jihad really resonate with the Indian muslim ? they don't fight in Kashmir, they didn't go to Afghanistan, their participation in terrorism outside India is negligible. The only two exceptions i know of came from Bangalore. ISIS participation does not measure up to the 180 million pool.

It is in Modi's interest to court the muslim vote as it keeps them voting for others. How successful this will be will be tested in the new term but his initial speech to party members after winning in this regard is promising.

Let's not forget the optics. Hindu strong man hugging leader of the muslim world MBS at the airport. OIC inviting India to their opening conference. So even the arabs don't think there is a problem with Modi only Pak muslims.

it's funny i am reminded of partition. Where it was said a muslim could not live with dignity under Hindu rule. Hindus in question at the time were Gandhi & Nehru. And here we are seventy years later and the same question, the same lies is being peddled again.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 27 May 19,, 21:16.

Comment

• ^ Agree somewhat.

'Project Harvesting Canada': ISI's latest plan to target India

I was never in favour of the Kartarpur corridor.
              Last edited by Oracle; 29 May 19,, 02:15.

Comment

• She Thought She’d Married a Rich Chinese Farmer. She Hadn’t.

Deeper than....higher than...sweeter than....
                Last edited by Oracle; 29 May 19,, 02:14.

Comment

• Riots erupt as Mirpurkhas vet booked in blasphemy case

This is Pak for you. Another Hindu in blasphemy case.

Comment

• Tackling Islamophobia focal point of PM Imran's maiden speech at OIC

What about Hinduphobia, Jew-phobia, Christian-phobia, Ahmediya-phobia, Shiaphobia, Pashtun-phobia, Baloch-phobia in Pakistan? This gutter of a country, I'm waiting for the day we preemptively take out their nukes, and break it into 4 smaller countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      This gutter of a country, I'm waiting for the day we preemptively take out their nukes, and break it into 4 smaller countries.
                      Patience

Espionage case shatters Pakistan army’s myths – and the belief its nuke secrets are secure | The Print | Jun 01 2019

The investigation into the possibility of military officers sharing intelligence and information with US intelligence services started soon after the raid in May 2011 that resulted in the killing of Osama bin Laden in the garrison town of Abbottabad.

The fact that senior military officers spied for a foreign country suggests that Pakistan is not as safe in the hands of the men in uniform as is suggested.

If, as has been learnt, the secrets shared by the convicted officers are related to Pakistan’s nuclear programme, the case would increase Pakistan’s paranoia about the security of its nuclear arsenal. Considering that the foreign intelligence service that paid for the secrets shared by the convicted officers belonged to the United States, there is a greater adversarial relationship between Pakistan and the US than is often revealed.

Comment

• Pakistan Army is a mercenary army, their uniformed personnel sell by the dollars, everybody knows this by now. How will their secrets be safe? I read about this earlier, just not this print. Agnostic_Muslim, must be seething with anger. Now that, Pakistan is recognized as one of the top failed countries, a terrorist safe haven, sponsors of terrorism in India/Afghanistan/Iran & worldwide. Remember, LeT bombmaker caught in France?

Agnostic_Muslim, what might be your pro-terrorism views this time?

Terrorism doesn't pay. India has been telling Pak for decades. But no, Pakistan, in the garb of their FAILED ARMY, have been using failed tactics again, and again, and again. Payback has started, bitches.
                        Last edited by Oracle; 03 Jun 19,, 15:33.

Comment

Remember, LeT bombmaker caught in France?
                          We were supposed to quiz him as part of a legal agreement with France. There is no update on that point since Dec 2018

He was caught in Austria two months after the French bomb attacks and then extradited to France

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                            We were supposed to quiz him as part of a legal agreement with France. There is no update on that point since Dec 2018

He was caught in Austria two months after the French bomb attacks and then extradited to France
                            Must be cooling his heels in jail, and radicalizing other prisoners. Terrorists who are caught should be kept in isolation, always.

Comment

Must be cooling his heels in jail, and radicalizing other prisoners. Terrorists who are caught should be kept in isolation, always.
                              He can do that all he wants, the point is we were supposed to quiz him on Indian IS operatives that went abroad and we've not been able to do so for the last six months.

Comment

• ^ Why are you so impatient? Never been thorough Indian red-tape? Let's sit back and enjoy a bottle of Laopani (rice beer, best quality is made from red sticky rice, YUM), and let the F Pakistani scum rot in a french prison. India will interrogate him, and we'll read about that in the media.

One more thing, you mentioned in some post about abolition of Articles related to Kashmir. Am I supposed to think your views have changed, politically?

Comment

Working...
                                X