For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    If it takes USD 10 million, it's all worth it. Think of the human lives it would save, and a very stern message would go to the Paks.
    Burma ? had posted about their raid a while back.

In 2015, the Burmese air force bombed rebel camps across their border in China. That's right did exactly what you said we should do. Some locals ie Chinese even died in the attack.

What was China's response ? Not a word : )

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Burma ? had posted about their raid a while back.

In 2015, the Burmese air force bombed rebel camps across their border in China. That's right did exactly what you said we should do. Some locals ie Chinese even died in the attack.

What was China's response ? Not a word : )
      1 Hellfire missile costs USD 117K. Let's assume one can kill 40 jihadis. Then we need 4 missiles. India cannot afford USD 468K dollars? This baniya mentality is what is killing fellow Indians, and people from our security forces left, right and centre.

If China talked, then that incident would have got global attention that Burma taught the CPC and its policy of interference in neighbours affairs, a lesson. This is exactly the way to milk incidents like cross-border terrorism. Use sat imagery, and intel on the ground to mark targets. Then blow them up. The host country won't comment, and in most cases won't even admit they suffered casualties. Objective achieved. Rinse and repeat.

Just talking about cross-border terrorism in international forums isn't enough. Gathering support is well, okay, but use of hard power become an absolute necessary to deal with such incidents. India has been naming and shaming Pak for 4+ years now, relentlessly, but it hasn't achieved the desired objectives. In order to win this asymmetric war thrust on us, India has to raise the stakes. For every single casualty, India should target 10 of theirs. For every cross-border firing, India should target 10 Pak posts and reduce them to rubble. I remember a private talk with the Colonel (some years back), regarding Pak sponsored terrorism and it changed my thinking. He said and I repeat, Pak can replace adbuls as it doesn't cost them a damn thing, but destroying an artillery piece, or a machine-gun nest, infrastructure - this needs money to replace, and this is where India should hurt them. Jihadi abduls going to hell is a bonus.

Think of it this way. US Tomahawk cruise missile attacks in Sudan & Afghanistan against Al-Qaida (& India facing terrorist groups) in 1998. ISI dudes were also killed in that bombing. Had the WOT started then, and had the USAdmin clearly identified state sponsor of terrorism - PAKISTAN, KSA & Afghanistan, 9/11 could probably have been averted. Almost 3K people died in the 9/11 attacks, and many more, 1000s since then. We learn with the loss of life, and put on an ever more stringent security grid. But we don't want to raise the stakes. No war can be won with this line of thinking. Democracies needs to adapt to become bloodthirsty barbarians to protect the country's people and sovereignty.

*Fight the guerrilla like a guerrilla (CIJWS)*
      Last edited by Oracle; 22 Nov 18,, 17:51.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        1 Hellfire missile costs USD 117K. Let's assume one can kill 40 jihadis. Then we need 4 missiles. India cannot afford USD 468K dollars? This baniya mentality is what is killing fellow Indians, and people from our security forces left, right and centre.
        I'm not sure what the reasons are for not doing it that way. Cost is one that came to mind. You expend all this ammo and a month later its like nothing changed. What then ?

If China talked, then that incident would have got global attention that Burma taught the CPC and its policy of interference in neighbours affairs, a lesson. This is exactly the way to milk incidents like cross-border terrorism. Use sat imagery, and intel on the ground to mark targets. Then blow them up. The host country won't comment, and in most cases won't even admit they suffered casualties. Objective achieved. Rinse and repeat.
        Right

Just talking about cross-border terrorism in international forums isn't enough. Gathering support is well, okay, but use of hard power become an absolute necessary to deal with such incidents. India has been naming and shaming Pak for 4+ years now, relentlessly, but it hasn't achieved the desired objectives. In order to win this asymmetric war thrust on us, India has to raise the stakes. For every single casualty, India should target 10 of theirs. For every cross-border firing, India should target 10 Pak posts and reduce them to rubble. I remember a private talk with the Colonel (some years back), regarding Pak sponsored terrorism and it changed my thinking. He said and I repeat, Pak can replace adbuls as it doesn't cost them a damn thing, but destroying an artillery piece, or a machine-gun nest, infrastructure - this needs money to replace, and this is where India should hurt them. Jihadi abduls going to hell is a bonus.
        Remember that cease fire they asked for in May. The artillery was going off on them in a big way. That's as good as it gets to what you want.

Comment

• Terror attack on Chinese consulate in Karachi foiled; 7 killed

A gunfight in Karachi shakes up Pakistan and China's all-weather alliance

30 killed, 40 injured in powerful blast in Pakistan's northwest

"As the US fails in Afghanistan, Pakistan shouldd be prepared for fallout and we must ensure greater security for our tribal areas especially protection of our people," said Human Rights Minister Shireen Mazari
          Karma doing the rounds in Pakistan!
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• 3 days back, At least 50 killed, 80 injured in Kabul Eid Miladun Nabi blast

Today, At least 9 dead, 22 injured in blast at Afghan military base mosque

RIP

Comment

• Today, Six terrorists killed in J&K's Anantnag encounter

Kashmir gunfight was a surgical operation: Army

The corps commander said whoever will resort to the gun will be eliminated.
              The Corps Commander peeped here in WAB and listened to my comments. :D
              Last edited by Oracle; 23 Nov 18,, 17:46.

Comment

• Pakistan’s Style Of ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’? Indian Sikh Pilgrims Shown Pro-Khalistan Posters At Nankana Sahib

Click image for larger version

Name:	Khalistani Sympathisers.png
Views:	2
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	1477671

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  I'm not sure what the reasons are for not doing it that way. Cost is one that came to mind. You expend all this ammo and a month later its like nothing changed. What then ?
                  When we raise the stakes the deep state (PA & ISI) will be in turmoil. It will be their turn to think what next is coming. So, we keep carpet bombing Jihadi camps across the LoC. And, we target the ISI headquarters in the Aabpara precinct in Isloo, if they raise the stakes. Keep pounding regional offices of the ISI in Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi. ISI offices have been attacked before, no reason why we can't. Mercenaries are ready to be hired in Pakistan @ 200 USD. It's that cheap.

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  Remember that cease fire they asked for in May. The artillery was going off on them in a big way. That's as good as it gets to what you want.
                  Then the baniya mentality crept in. We only shoot, when they shoot. Being generous with a terrorist country will not yield any results.

We need to light up the LoC and the IB in a war-like situation 24*7*365. Let the Paks beg again for us to stop. We stop for a few hours, and then start again. We reply to them in the same coin, they did for the last 70+ years.

Start giving Baloch dissidents indefinite visa to stay on in India, as political support, for the liberation of Balochistan. Organise a covert meeting between Baloch leaders and Iran, and sort issues out among them. Tell the Balochis, the day when Pak collapses, they can have their independent Balochistan. Create a new Indian Army regiment, name it 'Baloch Regiment'. Task Baloch leaders to smuggle resistance fighters of the various Balochi groups, and staff the new IA regiment with them. Put this new regiment to man the LoC and the IB. See, how with the gruelling training, ethos & discipline of the Indian Army, and access to regimental arsenal they slaughter the Pak Rangers, as well as the Jihadis. I am more than 100% certain, the Balochis would love this idea of bloodbath. All these years they have been at the receiving end of PA brutality, they won't shy away when it's their turn.
                  Last edited by Oracle; 24 Nov 18,, 16:15.

Comment

• Look how their propaganda department works overtime. Failed country, but they try very very hard.
                    Chinese consulate attack ‘mastermind’ being treated at New Delhi hospital, this is from Nov 23, 2018.

Name:	1.png
Size:	476.3 KB
ID:	1477672

Name:	2.png
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1477673

Commander among 8 BLA men killed in Sibi, March 10th, 2016.

Name:	3.png
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1477674

It looks more and more like Karachigate to me.

Comment

• Punjab police makes second arrest in Amritsar grenade attack case

Comment

• Six terrorists killed in Shopian encounter
                        Last edited by Oracle; 25 Nov 18,, 13:08.

Comment

• Tomorrow is a decade since 26/11.

A decade after 26/11, are we safer?

US mobilised special forces to neutralise LeT terrorists during 26/11 attack: Former US official

Another terror attack in India similar to 26/11 with footprints in Pakistan will lead to war: Experts

Comment

• Apparently we're not safe thanks to the deep state (PA & ISI), Delhi police arrest three suspected IS terrorists from Srinagar

Name:	IS.png
Views:	1
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	1477679

Comment

• US offers $5 million for information on 26/11 attackers, wants Pakistan sanctions

The move comes less than a fortnight after US Vice-President Mike Pence had a meeting with PM Narendra Modi in Singapore, during which he is believed to have rued that even 10 years after the Mumbai terrorist attack, its perpetrators have not been brought to justice.

The US has announced a $5 million reward for information leading to the arrest or conviction of anyone involved in planning or facilitating the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai, which took place 10 years ago.

The attacks claimed 166 lives and left over 300 injured. On Monday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urged "all countries, particularly Pakistan, to uphold their United Nations Security Council (UNSC) obligations to implement sanctions against the terrorists responsible for his atrocity," including Lashkar-e-Taiba and its affiliates.

"It is an affront to the families of the victims that, after 10 years, those who planned the Mumbai attack have still not been convicted for their involvement," Pompeo said.

This comes less than a fortnight after US Vice-President Mike Pence met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Singapore. During the meeting, he's believed to have himself raised this issue and rued that even 10 years after the Mumbai terrorist attack, its perpetrators have not been brought to justice.

The United States, Pompeo said, is committed to seeing that those responsible for the attack face justice.

Around 166 people, including Americans, were killed in the attack carried out by 10 LeT terrorists. Nine of the attackers were killed by the police while the lone survivor -- Ajmal Kasab -- was captured and hanged after he was handed a death sentence by an Indian court.

The State Department said anyone with information on this incident can contact the Rewards for Justice office via the website, e-mail ([email protected]), phone (800-877-3927), or mail (Rewards for Justice, Washington, DC, 20520-0303, USA).

Comment

• Amarinder flays Pakistan over terror attacks in Punjab, reminds India has large Army

I want to say something to their (Pakistan) army chief. I have also been in the Army and General Bajwa he is very junior to me in service… Does the Army teach (you) to kill our jawans at the border? You kill them with sniper. Have you ever been told that you killed people in Pathankot, Dinanagar,” Singh said
                                People were offering prayers in a village and grenades were hurled at them. Is it what is taught by the Army? It is cowardliness,” said the 76-year-old Singh, himself an ex-Indian Army officer.
                                "We believe in peace and we are giving a message of peace from here. But, their generals should understand that we have a large Army and we are prepared... And this should not happen as nobody wants war. We all want to carry out development in a peaceful manner,” he said.
                                Yeah, well they might be cowards, but why are we always giving messages of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X