No announcement yet.

Cannabis legalized in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is India losing out on a ready-to-boom cannabis market by not legalising its use?

Hell yeah! Say 'aye' to getting stoned.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Are there any Canadians among us? Share your experience! What has changed in your country?

Comment

I just got out of farcebook jail for 30 days for inquiring about cbd oil for painkillers as im on a lousy prescribed med called oxycontin , its highly addictive and if not taken its cold turkey time and it aint no fun lemme tell ya , but farcebook saw it as i drug dealing the wankers , and at last the tossers in power around the globe ,,( or the flat disc ) are finally waking up to the medicinal qaulities of cannabis , big pharma wont accept it tho , something that works ohhhh no cant have that can they .Well done Canada .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          I just got out of farcebook jail for 30 days for inquiring about cbd oil for painkillers as im on a lousy prescribed med called oxycontin , its highly addictive and if not taken its cold turkey time and it aint no fun lemme tell ya , but farcebook saw it as i drug dealing the wankers , and at last the tossers in power around the globe ,,( or the flat disc ) are finally waking up to the medicinal qaulities of cannabis , big pharma wont accept it tho , something that works ohhhh no cant have that can they .Well done Canada .
          One of the funniest thing I saw was people laughing and chatting while waiting patiently on st catherine street in -16 weather to get their weed.
          Reminded me of us mallus in kerala standing in line at the government liquor shop.
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Working...
          X