Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Yeah. So opted for Samsung.
    The results suprise me but maybe your experiece has something to do with it

https://www.counterpointresearch.com...india-q2-2018/

Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    The results suprise me but maybe your experiece has something to do with it

https://www.counterpointresearch.com...india-q2-2018/
    Probably. India is huge and one who has last mile connectivity will earn the moolah!

Btw, which liquid solution or detergent powder you use to wash your micro-fiber cloth?
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Probably. India is huge and one who has last mile connectivity will earn the moolah!

Btw, which liquid solution or detergent powder you use to wash your micro-fiber cloth?
    I was expecting xiaomi to be runaway ahead and they were for the previous two quarters but sammy isn't giving up. A lot of this also has to do with launches. If either has a major launch then it reflects in sales over others whose product launches are in a different quarter

Surf excel liquid will do. I use about 15ml with about 10 cloths as it froths up in a front loader.

The idea of using liquid is to avoid any of the fillers in powder spoiling the cloth. I use powder for everything else otherwise. I bough the surf excel bottle well over a year ago and i'm not even half way through it.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Aug 18, at 17:38.

I was expecting xiaomi to be runaway ahead and they were for the previous two quarters but sammy isn't giving up. A lot of this also has to do with launches. If either has a major launch then it reflects in sales over others whose product launches are in a different quarter

Surf excel liquid will do. I use about 15ml with about 10 cloths as it froths up in a front loader.

The idea of using liquid is to avoid any of the fillers in powder spoiling the cloth. I use powder for everything else otherwise. I bough the surf excel bottle well over a year ago and i'm not even half way through it.
    I don't remember since when I have been eating Maggi noodles, class V or lower classes probably. I grew up in an isolated part of the country, cut off from any sort of economic/political/social activity, yet Maggi Noodles was available. Amul butter was available. ITC's cigarettes were available. You see, it took decades for those companies to perfect their supply chain, and master logistics.

Can I use shampoo with conditioner for washing the micro-fiber cloth?
    Last edited by Oracle; 05 Aug 18, at 17:15.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Can I use shampoo with conditioner for washing the micro-fiber cloth?
    i think you might get away with just water since all its doing is removing dust and some finger grease

https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb/laund...-cloths-towels

I throw in some vinegar in the fabric softener compartment to fluff them up

i think you might get away with just water since all its doing is removing dust and some finger grease

https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb/laund...-cloths-towels

I throw in some vinegar in the fabric softener compartment to fluff them up
    My dad suffers from high BP, and it will increase further if I wash just one micro-fiber cloth in the washing machine. If I wash it by hand, then no detergent etc is required, right?

My dad suffers from high BP, and it will increase further if I wash just one micro-fiber cloth in the washing machine. If I wash it by hand, then no detergent etc is required, right?
    Depends how dirty it is, a few drops of dish washing detergent will be fine. Just don't use any powder detergent.

Used a couple of drops of liquid dish washing solution, kept the micro fiber cloth immersed for 20 mins, then washed it by hand. It was dirty, dirt and sweat from my hands. It worked. :D

Thread Information