Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This movement looks like some immature looser playing a over 18 (can't call them adults) version of I'll take my toys and go home cause you don't let me get my way every time.

The male version of radical feminism.

Any female that rejects them is a "Stacy". Any guy that gets a girl must be a Chad.

And thanks to the internet they can reinforce each other in their beliefs. I think the Little rascals called it the "He Mans woman haters club"

Comment

• Ince'l is male version of feminism, MGTOW isn't. MGTOW saves lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlMIXLPoAc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BQ-_33RGg
      Last edited by Versus; 05 May 18,, 06:10.

Comment

• I'm sick to death of hearing about pareto, r-types, incel, and MGTOW.

I'll crowdfund your next visit to Amsterdam, if it means I don't have to read this stuff.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
          This movement looks like some immature looser playing a over 18 (can't call them adults) version of I'll take my toys and go home cause you don't let me get my way every time.

The male version of radical feminism.

Any female that rejects them is a "Stacy". Any guy that gets a girl must be a Chad.

And thanks to the internet they can reinforce each other in their beliefs. I think the Little rascals called it the "He Mans woman haters club"
          There is a BIG difference between this and 'radical feminism, and it is a very male difference - the violence. Whatever radical feminists may have said, they never did get around to mass killing. Angry, sad women internalize. Enough angry, sad men externalize to really fuck things up for a lot of other people.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
            I'm sick to death of hearing about pareto, r-types, incel, and MGTOW.

I'll crowdfund your next visit to Amsterdam, if it means I don't have to read this stuff.
            I'll throw in some dough, and I doubt I'm the only one.

I've refrained from comment because I have long lost the ability to reply politely to such drivel. Even more so when it is constructed around such a terrible & tragic event, yet manages to spend page after page offering zero insight in spite of the slabs of text.

Can there really be anything left to say?
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

"I hate women, women are the devil, I'm a strong independent pasty white man who don't need no woman!"

You can wire any funds to my Venmo, thanks.

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
              There is a BIG difference between this and 'radical feminism, and it is a very male difference - the violence. Whatever radical feminists may have said, they never did get around to mass killing. Angry, sad women internalize. Enough angry, sad men externalize to really fuck things up for a lot of other people.
              Ding-ding-ding-ding
              "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                Can there really be anything left to say?
                Yes.

There is a practice known as swatting. Basically, people obtain the addresses of persons online, and call the police and report an ongoing violent crime or threat, and the SWAT team shows up.

(It's a very bad thing to do, and nobody should be doing it.)

I propose a similar practice. Find these men online, who are mashing their fingers on their keyboards spouting virulent "men's rights" ideological nonsense, and in similar manner to swatting, instead send call girls and massage therapists to their address, with the arrangements having been prepaid for by the sender.

Imagine the surprise when these guys, while they're alt-tabbing between World of Warcraft and the MGTOW subreddit, get a knock on the door and there's a beautiful woman standing there, who wants to spend the next hour with them.

I've yet to come up with a name for this practice. Any input would be appreciated. ;-)

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                "I hate women, women are the devil, I'm a strong independent pasty white man who don't need no woman!"
                Umm, was that directed at me or Versus?
                Last edited by Ironduke; 05 May 18,, 16:53.

Comment

Umm, was that directed at me or Versus?
                  No, that's just a portrayal of the "will say literally anything for a free trip to Amsterdam" side of me.

I propose a similar practice. Find these men online, who are mashing their fingers on their keyboards spouting virulent "men's rights" ideological nonsense, and in similar manner to swatting, instead send call girls and massage therapists to their address, with the arrangements having been prepaid for by the sender.

Imagine the surprise when these guys, while they're alt-tabbing between World of Warcraft and the MGTOW subreddit, get a knock on the door and there's a beautiful woman standing there, who wants to spend the next hour with them.

I've yet to come up with a name for this practice. Any input would be appreciated. ;-)
                  I would call this: "Being a good friend."
                  Last edited by Red Team; 05 May 18,, 17:06.

Comment

• I would call this: "Being a good friend."
                    You're right, that's what it is.

I'm pretty sure, from every ethical, moral, and legal perspective, it is 100% legit and on the up-and-up if one's friend, instead of one's self, pays for these services.
                    Last edited by Ironduke; 05 May 18,, 18:19.

Comment

Let me get this straight. You're willing to pay upfront to a hooker to show up at a dork's house to have sex with him and there's no way to confirm if she did the job satisfactory or not ... or even if she has done the job. What are your options if she doesn't show up? Go to the police? Write a bad review?
                      Chimo

Comment

If you could get me into the Skunk Works, I would be immensely grateful. Or Dryden. I will be happy and useful and you won't have to listen about biology, evolutionary psychology, female nature, 80/20 rule, incels and mgtow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                          Let me get this straight. You're willing to pay upfront to a hooker to show up at a dork's house to have sex with him and there's no way to confirm if she did the job satisfactory or not ... or even if she has done the job. What are your options if she doesn't show up? Go to the police? Write a bad review?
                          Put the money in online escrow, and simply supervise the entire encounter via the World of Warcraft/MGTOW fanatic's webcam. If she don't show up/follow through, reverse the payment.

Just kidding, of course. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                            Well sir then she would have to suffer the consequences, in the form of an strongly worded, exceedingly critical one star Yelp review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                              If you could get me into the Skunk Works, I would be immensely grateful. Or Dryden. I will be happy and useful and you won't have to listen about biology, evolutionary psychology, female nature, 80/20 rule, incels and mgtow.
                              I obviously can't get you into Skunk Works, as:

1. I'm an idiot, and also just some random nobody, posting dumb stuff on the internet.
                              2. You're Serbian.

So that only leaves one option available: crowdfunding a trip to where you need to be, to get your mind off of pareto/r-types/incel/MGTOW.

:-)
                              Last edited by Ironduke; 05 May 18,, 22:21.

Comment

I obviously can't get you into Skunk Works, as:

1. I'm an idiot, and also just some random nobody, posting dumb stuff on the internet.
                                2. You're Serbian.

So that only leaves one option available: crowdfunding a trip to where you need to be, to get your mind off of pareto/r-types/incel/MGTOW. :-)
                                Nah, plenty of girls here and they are not that expensive. But thanks for the offer. Btw, we are developing a special kind of business jet especially tailored for the Dubai transport market, for our Instagram/Tumbler models. Working title of the project is "B-plane". (I need to be polite). However, enough with the jokes.

I am afraid that seriously dangerous dynamic has developed within society and that needs to be addressed. Prostitution won't solve the problem, these guys are bout validation not sex.
                                Last edited by Versus; 05 May 18,, 22:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X