Clear All

-nt-
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

What BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        Powerful

We're not millennials. The guy in this story is and its hard to understand the compulsions.

Imagine if Islamic state could be passed off like that. A millennial thing
        I am not millennial either, closing to 50 quite soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
          In Belgrade, the ratio is 8:1 for the girls, but that doesn't mean that men have an advantage. Quite contrary, the more women you have, the less chances you have to score an relationship, because the more women there is, the stronger the competition between them is. Therefore they dress very provocative, but that is not done to attract men attention and it is not a call to sex, yet it is a signal to other women that they are dominant. Their slutty clothes are actually combat shields in their internal conflict. Women have a much stronger in group preference, so imagine what would happen if 5 of them want the same guy and one of them gets him. She automatically turns other 4 against herself. Not only that, she knows that there are more women than men, so her odds of keeping him are slim and the risk of abandonment overpowers her desire for intimacy so she does not engage.
          8 girls to a guy in Belgrade (!)

I thought NYC was good because it was 2.5, most places you're lucky if its 1:1 because frequently its less

In my city certain clubs, they won't allow studs (single guys) unless accompanied by a woman. Many times the women get in at reduced rates or free.

I never saw any of this nonsense in the west. Both sexes paid to enter there was no discrimination. Healthy sex ratio and safe for women to move at night. BIG difference.

I find it hard to believe despite an 8:1 advantage that men don't have it good in Belgrade. So long as a guy can commit he's getting a good pick instead of having to put up with whatever is available. If he can commit...Any guy reading what you said has one thought only. Move to Serbia : D

What do 5 women do if they want the same guy, the same thing as five guys want one woman. Let her choose and make your peace

As far as sex goes, sure you can have it, with any STD you can think of. Syphilis has tripled, hep c, AIDS etc,etc. The really hot ones are going to Dubai for elite prostitution while ones less fortunate still make a good buck on domestic market. Average prostitute earns 4000-5000 euros a month and average salary in Serbia is 250 euors, although offical statistic claims that it is 400 to 500.
          For the men this is a problem too, I mean why would you like to be with someone that had a mile ran trough her legs and its more toxic than a Chernobyl reactor?
          The direct result is less babies and population drop and that leads to political, social and economic problems. Drug use is high and with migrants, it is easy to expect that they will start organizing their own prostitution and narcotic rings, all in the name of Allah, of course. That has been their tactics for centuries.
          My point is hookers compete with women.

The one big hole in what you've said is what a Serbian woman's perspective is about this situation. Maybe its better to relocate or import more men. Otherwise join the religious orders

Comment

Has anyone ever given any thought to the idea, that perhaps part of the explanation for much lower rates of violent crime in the advanced nations of Europe compared to the US, just might be the fact that prostitution is either legal or seen as acceptable in much of Europe, whereas men in the US who have no sexual outlet are deterred by the possibility of gaining a criminal record for seeking out these outlets?

If men's testosterone levels gets too high, as a result of no legal/acceptable outlets for companionship, this could explain higher rates of violence and aggression seen in certain societies.

Traditionally, military leaders have more or less turned a blind eye or even encouraged soldiers to seek out these outlets (albeit as safely as possible). When it was time to fight - no women. When you're on the march or in camp - go find a woman, as long as you're back in the barracks at the right time.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with prostitution, as long as she doesn't have a pimp, doesn't have drug addiction, isn't underage, and isn't the victim of trafficking. It's a completely acceptable practice, in my opinion. It's win-win. It's legal to have sex with someone, it's legal to give someone money, and to quote the late great George Carlin - why the hell is it illegal to do both?
            Last edited by Ironduke; 28 Apr 18,, 21:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
              Has anyone ever given any thought to the idea, that perhaps part of the explanation for much lower rates of violent crime in the advanced nations of Europe compared to the US, just might be the fact that prostitution is either legal or seen as acceptable in much of Europe, whereas men in the US who have no sexual outlet are deterred by the possibility of gaining a criminal record for seeking out these outlets?
              The cops can do bugger all about it. You bust one joint today another opens tomorrow. Pretty soon the public want to know why the cops aren't going after the real criminals. Besides they probably have a good informer network and a handle of who runs and does what.

NYC was cleaned up during Rudi's time, all it means is you don't see undesirables on the street. 42nd street has disney stores instead of drug pushers and hookers

If men's testosterone levels gets too high, as a result of no legal/acceptable outlets for companionship, this could explain higher rates of violence and aggression seen in certain societies.
              N/A for the US

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with prostitution, as long as she doesn't have a pimp, drug addiction, is underage, or is the victim of trafficking. It's a completely acceptable practice, in my opinion. It's win-win. It's legal to have sex with someone, it's legal to give someone money, and to quote the late great George Carlin - why the hell is it illegal to do both?
              Not making a moral judgement just pointing it out.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Apr 18,, 19:48.

Comment

I don't really believe in brothels either, unless they're heavily regulated within a legal framework. I view independent "call girls" as an acceptable practice in the absence of a regulated, legal framework, as long as they're not victims of trafficking, they're not underage, they don't have drug addictions, and they don't have pimps.

A caveat, one of the problems/risks with independent "call girls" though, is that one may not know whether she has one of the four issues I previously described, and one may not be able to accurately deduce this until one/she arrives. I suppose some research and gathering of background information through means available over the internet/word of mouth can help alleviate the risks, that one or more of those four things I described may be the case.

edit: I had a further thought: the vice squad may simply just be the modern-day Inquisition/ultra-religious types, but they wear a police uniform instead of vestments and robes. Instead of burning witches, drawing and quartering, breaking people on the wheel, putting them in torture racks, and performing trials by ordeal, they perform sting operations and ruin the person's reputation by publicising their deeds.

The somewhat rational system of governance we have has outlawed the former actions, so modern-day inquisitors instead find an outlet for, in what's my view, their warped belief system, by engaging in the latter.
                Last edited by Ironduke; 28 Apr 18,, 21:50.

Comment

edit: I had a further thought: the vice squad may simply just be the modern-day Inquisition/ultra-religious types, but they wear a police uniform instead of vestments and robes. Instead of burning witches, drawing and quartering, breaking people on the wheel, putting them in torture racks, and performing trials by ordeal, they perform sting operations and ruin the person's reputation by publicising their deeds.

The somewhat rational system of governance we have has outlawed the former actions, so modern-day inquisitors instead find an outlet for, in what's my view, their warped belief system, by engaging in the latter.
                  Much simpler than that. The way to spot a low value neighbourhood is to see if there are people loitering at intersections. This then extends to working girls.

Areas that don't want to go downhill have rules to shoo these people away. Who they are isn't the problem, seeing them is and where because they threaten other business

Cleaning up a neighbourhood means you see less of these people on the streets. If they were to operate say in a room or more out of view that will be ignored.

This has the effect of making what they do seem almost legit. A business like any other.

Unless there is a complaint or threat of one
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Apr 18,, 20:20.

Comment

The vice squad also performs busts by putting up fake online ads and stinging the customers.

I'm not sure if India has a "call girl" industry - but it's very common in the West.

Comment

The vice squad also performs busts by putting up fake online ads and stinging the customers.
                      Maybe a state by state thing. Seeking is illegal, offering isn't and combinations thereof

I'm not sure if India has a "call girl" industry - but it's very common in the West.
                      I'm sure there is underground like anywhere. Second oldest profession an all after spying.

There are red light areas in some places where its tolerated and workers there agitate for more rights especially transgenders
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Apr 18,, 20:33.

Comment

8 girls to a guy in Belgrade (!)

I thought NYC was good because it was 2.5, most places you're lucky if its 1:1 because frequently its less

In my city certain clubs, they won't allow studs (single guys) unless accompanied by a woman. Many times the women get in at reduced rates or free.

I never saw any of this nonsense in the west. Both sexes paid to enter there was no discrimination. Healthy sex ratio and safe for women to move at night. BIG difference.

I find it hard to believe despite an 8:1 advantage that men don't have it good in Belgrade. So long as a guy can commit he's getting a good pick instead of having to put up with whatever is available. If he can commit...Any guy reading what you said has one thought only. Move to Serbia : D

What do 5 women do if they want the same guy, the same thing as five guys want one woman. Let her choose and make your peace

The one big hole in what you've said is what a Serbian woman's perspective is about this situation. Maybe its better to relocate or import more men. Otherwise join the religious orders
                        If it was that good, we wouldn't have negative birth rates and I wouldn't marry an American girl. Upon return, I had one short relationship and after that I kind of gave up and become MGTOW. Its not good at all, actually it is quite horrible.We have foreigners all the time, they mostly are coming for sex tourism but anything above that, forget it, there is only pain and misery. Especially now, when the Duluth model has been implemented, you can only look but cannot touch. As far as "ordinary" women go, divorces, family courts, alimony and plenty of eager young meat on the menu.
                        It makes you go numb quite soon and you stop noticing them. After that phase passes, you better have something else to do, like a hobby or profession, because huge void settles in. That is why we are number one country in Europe in terms of suicides as the recent poll suggests. That is why I went with the aerodynamic research and development, aside from my regular job. Designing airplanes is more fun and rewarding in the longer run.
                        Also there is a problem with our women, they are not really nice at all despite looks and can be very psychotic. Few days ago, one of them was arrested because she tried to poison the entire company by pouring a poison in their coffee. Reason, the whole firm was bragging about her love affair and her husband found out from them. Men on the other hand are also psychotic white knights and are prone to violence in order to protect the "honor" of the "lady".
                        Last edited by Versus; 28 Apr 18,, 22:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
                          It makes you go numb quite soon and you stop noticing them. After that phase passes, you better have something else to do, like a hobby or profession, because huge void settles in.
                          That's what ethically procured masseuses and related-type professional women are for. They fill that void for a few hours a week.

Also there is a problem with our women, they are not really nice at all despite looks and can be very psychotic.
                          Men on the other hand are also psychotic white knights and are prone to violence in order to protect the "honor" of the "lady".
                          Eastern Europe has been through a series of unending severe national and regional traumas, going back to the beginning of history, that has inflicted extreme scars on the individual and collective psyches.

The following is my opinion, and mine alone. Take it or leave it.

A state of prolonged peace, while fortunate to have, is a rather exceptional state. It is preferable to the alternative state of affairs - war, but it is unnatural, and again, exceptional. War, unfortunately, is the natural state of human affairs. In the West and more advanced countries, we have been able to enjoy long periods of peace at home, and we've been very lucky to enjoy its fruits.

Hopefully this exceptional state of peace expands its reach to other nations, and that there is less of the unfortunate, natural order of things - war. When the state of affairs converts to the fortunate and desirable state of peace, then individual and collective psyches would have the ability to improve over the years and generations.

Going back to my comments regarding national traumas and its impact on psyches - there is nothing intrinsically wrong with Serbians, Russians, Arabs, or other peoples who have experienced a successive wave of severe national traumas. Some peoples have had the misfortunes of having to live through war, societal and governmental collapse, radical revolutions, and severe repressive regimes, etc.

But in the end, people are people, and they are a product of their time, place, and experiences. That people or peoples are, in general, messed up in the head, is, for the most part, more of a testament to and reflection of the utter insanity of the world and societies we live in. Different societies, people, and peoples, are insane in different ways and to different degrees.

There are obviously exceptions to this, such as the Toronto Van Murderer, whose personal, intrinsic insanity proved to clearly be far more disproportionately worse than the degree of the insanity present in the society he was living in.
                          Last edited by Ironduke; 29 Apr 18,, 02:37.

Comment

When you announce that you believe that all Ladies seek partners based on some pareto equation (presumably because a Lady cannot have a good career herself would fulfill some 'feminist/communist' and upset lonely middle class by setting an example) it is barely surprising that you view a large number of Ladies as prostitutes, since they basically all operated on the principle of selling their bodies anyway. What total BS.

Comment

Main problem, in my view, is reduced empathy and its diminishing role in both personal and public life.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                                When you announce that you believe that all Ladies seek partners based on some pareto equation (presumably because a Lady cannot have a good career herself would fulfill some 'feminist/communist' and upset lonely middle class by setting an example) it is barely surprising that you view a large number of Ladies as prostitutes, since they basically all operated on the principle of selling their bodies anyway. What total BS.
                                No, I didn't said that. What I said is that women has certain biological needs and prerogatives that are given to her by nature and those needs and prerogatives govern her life. Also, I said that there is a conflict between real woman and idealized picture of the woman created by the society and that most problems in the relationships and interactions are coming from the difference between reality and the perception of reality. Idealized picture of the women is based on a mother's image and on to that image, all other narratives are attached. For the human race, woman is the most important being in the universe, because without her our species would go extinct. She is valuable far more than a man, that is why when the ship sinks, women and children go first. That is why in conflict, men are killed and women are taken as a war prizes. Finally, that is why even in the most developed countries, woman is at the center of attention. Will she honor her status or abuse it, its totally up to her.
                                Last edited by Versus; 29 Apr 18,, 10:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X