Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Do Serbians prefer male children to females. Do they try to kill female girls or abort them. If not then you have a healthy sex ratio.

Yeah women want guys with material possession, status or some sex animal, how many find it ? what happens to them, do they decide they want to stay alone also.

nah, they will find a pair of pants some how any how."

Those would be Montenegrians, they prefer males over females, due to their hm, "dinaroid" nature. There are two basic sub groups in the Balkans. First you have the "dinaroids" that are super aggressive and they are both present in Serbian,Croatian and Albanian population. Those people are highlanders, mountain folks, very brutal and sadistic. The name dinaroid comes from the Dinara mountain but it is tied to a mountain region of Bosnia, Croatia and Montenegro, and it continues to Albania. Than you have people of the plains, like in Serbia,Macedonia and Vojvodina that are more peaceful, emphatic, conformist etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
      During the 90'es, my cousin whom worked as a psychologist at the juvenile correction facility and me became very close and he hooked me on to psychology, especially to the criminal psychology and behavioral science. In addition, my late uncle was a lawyer so I had insight in the judicial system and cases he handled. These two events, brought me closer to the pathology of human mind and anti social behavior, so maybe that is the reason why my writings look negative. I don't see them like that, simply because human pathology is a negative subject by its very nature and no amount of sugar coating can't make it look better. Add to that the civil war and its pathology, Milosevic's regime and you will get a full spectrum of human pathology from the individual psychosis to collective one. Although negative, this knowledge shielded me from nationalism and regime propaganda and it kept sanity during deployment time. It might look dark but it is what it is.
      It is what it is , haha

A civil war is an exceptional situation. Imagine it was even worse in Syria.

In regard to women, I don't hate them at all, quite contrary, I like them a lot. However, as men, they too have the dark side, impulses and drives. Problem is the narrative that presents them in a overall positive way and that narrative is widely socially accepted and that narrative is universally based on a image of a mother. It comes in all shape and sizes, from a virgin Mary, Shiva, mother Teresa, Gaya etc etc. It also has a negative connotation in the form of Medusa, Lilith, witches etc etc. As Jordan Peterson says, woman is nature and as nature it creates life but also judges, very harshly, thus the dualism in her nature. On one side of the coin you have the life and on the other, death. That is the place where conflict accrues with the socially accepted narrative and the biological nature of a women.
      They can be vicious and have to believe they make good fighters. The one puzzle nobody seems to have cracked is to turn them into terrorists. Not even IS could pull that off. LTTE had women suicide bombers. They took out my PM. The Chechens have their black widows but otherwise its male dominated. Women are statistically insignificant in terrorism

If the leftist propaganda created an image of a modern women as a self sufficient nympho, that leads to false idea in the minds of young men, that they are entitled to easy booty. Ironduke is right about that. So the harsh reality of a young man whom internalized that view is that he has expectations that are unrealistic and are crushed by the reality once he comes to the situation to full fill them. Both cases of Eliot Rogers and Alek Minassian are actually suicides because they lost all reasons to live simply because that false narrative collapsed. Its not about women at all, its about their whole personality, it died in a metaphysical way once they were rejected by women and their actions later on, are continuation of that dying process. Their rage comes from that exposure, because on one side they have that idealized safe narrative and in that narrative they feel confident and safe ( I will go to college and I will get laid, which means that I am an ok person, deserving of love,passion and compassion, that I will be accepted by the society) only to find out that they are not safe when rejected. So you have two levels of "destruction", first one is the realization that they are not safe, which triggers fear out of which aggression comes and than the second level of destruction, where they project that realization on to outside world in a sentence "the society lied to me" and that marks society as a target of their rage. Those people feel betrayed, suckered, wounded and vulnerable in that moment. They feel sentenced to death by being rejected by women in the first instance, but on a larger scope, rejected by society. The impulse that drives them to go on a murdering spree is triggered, because they want to conquer the environment to serve their needs aka to make them safe and since they see that women are driven to thugs and violent men, they chose violence as method to restore that safety, because in a violent society violent men are safe and violent men get all the booty. Their mind is a nightmare in that moment, its a scene of cosmic destruction in which their glorious imaginary world crumbles in a fiery explosions, they are shocked, terrified to see those beautiful constructs being destroyed by their desire (women) and they hate them for that. It is an inner civil war and the apocalypse in the same time. Total chaos.
      Minassian was only 25. You mean to tell me that is the right age to decide to kill people. This is when he decides he cannot take it any more...median age of your average jihadi as well.

heh, try telling a woman these reasons and watch her roll her eyes. The #metoomovement. oh you will read about all sorts of horrors women had to put up with. In enlightened western societies. Some of things Chris Fair wrote about really strain credibility. According to your reasoning here you'd think she'd also want to get into a van and mow down a bunch of men too. Hasn't happened yet.

yes, it could be what you are saying is true. But it only applies to those that are vulnerable. People that are on the edge and can be set off by anything. And if that's the case then any reason works. That Norwegian guy who killed 49 in his country wrote a book about how he hates his own people.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Apr 18,, 11:10.

Comment

No women will openly tell you what she wants, in most cases you will not hear from them that they want a savage, yet they will tell you that they want capable, confident and assertive man whom leads and takes no BS from others. That is their way of saying I want to be dominated by a God like creature that is all powerful. Of course, they will also say that they don't want to be dominated all the time, yet sometimes etc etc etc. But at the end it all comes down to their natural prerogative and biological directive which is find a brute and extract genes, regardless if he lives in a civilized society or in the jungle. From what I was able to extract from them, in regard of this subject is that they are always looking for the lowest common denominator, which is a physical strength and the will to use it in order to achieve goals and dominance. They absolutely hate guys that have the capacity to reason or show intelligence, for them those are losers, nerds, passive aggressive psychopaths etc. They really really hate nice guys because in their mind, men are not nice and if they behave nice it is because they are either lacking manliness or are hiding something sinister.
        New generations, the Minassian's generation are addicted to instant gratification, swipe right or left and have very limited coping techniques when dealing with stress. Plus someone mentioned that he had Asperger's syndrome so that is a big clue in this whole case.

Comment

Psychology, like the rest of the social sciences, is, in part, a pseudo-science.

Basically the social sciences can be viewed as attempts to try to pigeonhole and give hard definitions to things that are abstract and in reality, cannot be easily defined.

Take attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), for example. It can cause you to become mentally unwell if you have a job where you have to pay very close attention to detail, the task needs your undivided attention for hours, days, weeks, months, or years on end.

If you're a car salesman though, "ADHD" will no longer cause you to become mentally unwell, and the "disorder" flips to becoming an advantageous mental state, in which you will exceed the efforts of people who do not share the "ADHD" edge you have over them.

As a car salesman with "ADHD", one is paying just the right amount of attention to everything, whereas a person without this advantage will miss out on sales, not see potential customers, and they're not paying attention to the 100 different things you need to be looking at.

One could say that a car salesman without "ADHD" is the mentally ill person, while the "ADHD" guy is perfectly normal, nothing wrong with him/her.

The hyperactivity associated with "ADHD" also gives one an edge in this line of employment, as long as the "ADHD" guy can subdue it for a few moments at a time, as to not come on too strong, or come across as loopy.
          Last edited by Ironduke; 27 Apr 18,, 01:06.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

No women will openly tell you what she wants, in most cases you will not hear from them that they want a savage, yet they will tell you that they want capable, confident and assertive man whom leads and takes no BS from others. That is their way of saying I want to be dominated by a God like creature that is all powerful. Of course, they will also say that they don't want to be dominated all the time, yet sometimes etc etc etc. But at the end it all comes down to their natural prerogative and biological directive which is find a brute and extract genes, regardless if he lives in a civilized society or in the jungle. From what I was able to extract from them, in regard of this subject is that they are always looking for the lowest common denominator, which is a physical strength and the will to use it in order to achieve goals and dominance.
            Aka a guy who will make them obey him ? these alpha types will also abuse & exploit them better

They absolutely hate guys that have the capacity to reason or show intelligence, for them those are losers, nerds, passive aggressive psychopaths etc. They really really hate nice guys because in their mind, men are not nice and if they behave nice it is because they are either lacking manliness or are hiding something sinister.
            These would be the productive people in society. If they were at a disadvantage they would have been weeded out early in the evolutionary cycle and we'd still be living in the trees. Course its a lot more complex than that. And parents pay big college fees so their kids can become just like these people that are somehow losers.

Seems women with these preferences aren't very good at picking winners. These women were scarred with a real bastard early on so they think this is what men should be. I've known women like this, they actually want you to be a cnut (!) a good cue to take the first exit..if you want to keep your sanity and avoid an abusive relationship

Women that didn't end up with abusers like this would reject a guy that tried it. Push your luck and you'll be in trouble

Just watch James Bond or movies from before the 80s and you see a distinct difference in the way men interact with women. Men were brutish, more physical then we were conditioned not to be like that. By whom ? feminists aka other women

Explain Trudeau, the Candian PM to me ? is that just Canada. So then there is a difference in the way women look at this depending on where they are, their political leanings and what the environment is like

New generations, the Minassian's generation are addicted to instant gratification, swipe right or left and have very limited coping techniques when dealing with stress. Plus someone mentioned that he had Asperger's syndrome so that is a big clue in this whole case.
            I'd go with aspergers syndrome. Which means maybe he didn't take his meds and then lost it
            Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Apr 18,, 14:57.

Comment

The answer is not simple and its not politically correct. Modern day society, as it gets more complex, requires a lots of cooperative work. That pushes forward men that are more agreeable and less prone to conflict. As a result, the society benefits from their work. However, women are not attracted to these guys. They want, the top, the best, not the "drones" that work, but their supervisors. As a result, the drone population dies off and they are left with supervisors whom have no one to supervise so the whole system goes down the drain. There is nothing to explain with Trudeau, he is a typical product of leftist thinking, the ideal man created by feminism that women don't want and hate. That is why they are importing migrants and other low iq, aggressive men in the false hope that, what's left from high IQ Canada's workforce will be able to generate enough income so that girls could indulge their 50 shades of gray cave women fantasies.

Fat chance.

Comment

I am skeptical of the generalisations psychology and it's hybrid pseudo sciences seek to cast. I do not deny that some people have problems - hear voices or have behavioral habits that are harmful to them and/or others, are not happy etc... but I think all people are different; not all Ladies are driven by some equation like the 'Pareto distribution' etc... It is far more important to have a partner you can get on with and who will be honest with you etc... Nor do I really agree with 'psychology' or 'psychiatry' as "sciences". Freud was a nut job and had affairs with some of his 'patients'. Jung I see more in but not sure how "archetypal forms" is supposed to "cure" anyone from their supposed "illness". Seems like basically a restatement of Plato's ideal forms in a more imaginative setting and Plato did not think his students were "ill". "Primal Scream therapy" and all the rest is just nonesense and while some people may find it useful to chat confidentially to an independent 'counselor' and do not trust the Church or like their priest it is basically someone doing what a Priest does and Hail Mary's cannot absolve a nutcase who murders other innocent people. While it would nice to think that all people can be 'saved' (and I think most can) some people are beyond the pale and treating them as "ill" or 'troubled' instead of just plain 'bad' is disrespectful to them and their victims. Sometimes the Kantian moral principles are just right.

Comment

Pareto distribution is an alpha and omega of women's behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMGK7GVrrl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESLsT7stDZg
                  Last edited by Versus; 26 Apr 18,, 16:48.

Comment

Speaking as single representative of half of humanity I can categorically deny that is for me. It may be for some Ladies but all people are different. Being a female does not make all Ladies the same, just as men are different and some are good, others bad. I reject entirely this sort of categorisation.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                      Speaking as single representative of half of humanity I can categorically deny that is for me. It may be for some Ladies but all people are different. Being a female does not make all Ladies the same, just as men are different and some are good, others bad. I reject entirely this sort of categorisation.
                      No disagreement from me on what you said.

But because one may not know whether the woman you met is a bad or good one until it's too late (you have kids, joint property etc.), I find that given my personality and circumstamces, I'll stick with what I discussed in post #12.

Such a strategy isn't what's best for everybody, but in my case, it's best for me. Different strokes for different folks.

It's better than being a misogynist or lying to women, or leading them on, to get what you want from them. It's a moral compromise of sorts.

It's also better than being a deadbeat dad, a man who fathers children out of wedlock, one who abandons woman and child to a bad fate (e.g. welfare, govt assistance).

Edit: this post isn't directed toward you. Just a general statement.
                      Last edited by Ironduke; 26 Apr 18,, 18:49.
                      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

The answer is not simple and its not politically correct. Modern day society, as it gets more complex, requires a lots of cooperative work. That pushes forward men that are more agreeable and less prone to conflict. As a result, the society benefits from their work. However, women are not attracted to these guys. They want, the top, the best, not the "drones" that work, but their supervisors.
                        Ideal age of a woman for a man, according to the I-ching

Divide the man's age by two and add 7

This will provide a man that is older and with more experience. Does this work with modern day women ? No, they want a guy that is similar in age to them. Not more than five years older

So wanting a supervisor and man of similar age is clearly not going to happen for every woman unless its an older woman. What you forget is the cooperative ones are the ones that become supervisors.

You are big into what a man cannot get but seem to give women a pass as if they can always get what they want. Why ?

I do not doubt that on average women are more resourceful and determined than a man.

But what happens to women that couldn't find a guy by the time they are 30. They like younger men. Funny. because that is the exact opposite of supervisor

They don't care if he is a drone they know he will be more active than a supervisor.

The other thing you ignore is education. A college educated woman has more prospects than one without said education. A wider selection of men to choose from.

She can and very likely will break the rules if she finds a guy that is agreeable and isn't of status, means or a supervisor. Because she has it or will in the future

As a result, the drone population dies off and they are left with supervisors whom have no one to supervise so the whole system goes down the drain.
                        Maybe for some but not the majority

The drones don't die off, they are cheap and can always find work. That is if there is work to be had. If there is no work then supervisor and drones will die together. The system doesn't go down the drain it merely contracts until the drought is over

There is nothing to explain with Trudeau, he is a typical product of leftist thinking, the ideal man created by feminism that women don't want and hate. That is why they are importing migrants and other low iq, aggressive men in the false hope that, what's left from high IQ Canada's workforce will be able to generate enough income so that girls could indulge their 50 shades of gray cave women fantasies. Fat chance.
                        I get the impression Trudeau hits it off with women better than a caveman.

So how to reconcile this contradiction, ideal man that women don't want and hate : )

They import immigrants because they need a constant supply of drones to keep their system running. The Japanese have to make do with robots.

This thread badly needs more women to participate, i think it will lose perspective otherwise.
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Apr 18,, 19:40.

Comment

Ok, can we agree that the feminism is a weapon of choice for communism? Lets take it from here.

My stance is that the feminism is a weapon of communism and that its main goal is to destroy traditional family by removing father figure and thus create children that are dependent (trough mother) from state. Without father figure, children have difficulties in forming identity and his lacking, leaves a back door for programming by the state and ideology. Single mom sons, in order to compensate for the lack of father figure, seek group identity, thus the neo tribal streak of communist ideology, while the side effect of being raised by a single mom is woman idealization complex. Thus two leavers of control are established, one is group identity and the other is women worshiping. Both leavers of control prevent formation of independent thought and personality, since they are conditioned by social and biological drives and urges, thus creating a perfect drone for the communists. Women on the other hand are liberated and worshiped by the men, which in theory should be beneficial for them and reduce their oppression. Problem with this communist utopia, is that communist blindly believe that humans are born as clean slates and that they can be programmed by the system and ideology. They are not so as communist pushed the agenda, attacking masculine behavior, punishing it and in the same time liberating women by giving them all the rights but none of the responsibility, they didn't counted on women's DNA embedded drives, such as Pareto distribution, hypergamy and hybristophilia which lead to men loosing their masculine traits and women rampant aggression toward men that are not aggressive. As a result, the leftist men are discarded in favor of low IQ third-world population or anti social thugs aka the lumpen proletariat. Or in case that the communist knew the truth about female nature, they knew that their ideology will lead to women rejecting socialist men and that they will be attracted to low IQ thirdworlders, which than would prompt mixing and create perpetual social movement, perpetual revolution and change, which is also an communist agenda. Perpetual revolution, by curbing personality development, halting it and weaponizing youth by abolish them from responsibility. Just like antifa and sjw's and their perfect match, young jihadists. It would explain why after every terror attack there is a call for unity.
                          Last edited by Versus; 26 Apr 18,, 22:48.

Comment

Good God, this sounds like the 72 Virgins bit. This is Toronto, hookers charge $80 for backseat service.
                            Chimo

Comment

Booty is at the core, of both jihadists and cluster b's.

Comment

The only thing worse than men talking about what women want is women talking about what they want

Comment

Working...
                                X