Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The incel and pareto are not of my experience, that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
      We have negative birth rates, that is all statistic that you need.
      ok, lets see how Serbia is doing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popula...viet_republics

Out of 14 countries listed there.The population of Serbia has decreased by 5.1% from 1991 to 2011

What is surprising is this the smallest drop in terms of %. Every other of the remaining 13 countries lost more in % than Serbia

Poland isn't on that list. Poland along with France & Italy have taken measures to reverse decline. What is stopping Serbia ?

But we get a picture nevertheless

Out of 14 countries Serbia lost the least people since 1991

Georgia lost the most at 25%
      Last edited by Double Edge; 29 Apr 18,, 22:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
        I didn't mean to imply that you had made any categorical statements. I apologize if it came across that way.

Even if you're religious and have certain beliefs, as long as you keep in mind that men are just monkeys, and their maturity is situational/pretend, you should be good.

Maybe a good way to look at it is that men are "weremonkeys". We transform into humans, most of the time, when we're around women, children, or in a professional work environment. When we don't make the transformation, we get in trouble.

When nobody is looking, or we're with other, trustworthy monkeys, we transform back into our natural monkey state. Men who don't transform back into their natural monkey state at the right time, have something wrong with them.

The types of monkeys that men are can fall into any category, including: good/bad monkey, chill/uptight monkey, relaxed/nervous monkey, sane/crazy monkey, smart/dumb monkey, intellectual/average Joe monkey, fun/serious monkey, safe/dangerous monkey, sophisticated/crude monkey, and so on.

Operate by the monkey maxim, and men are easy to understand from that point on.

I think you do your gender and yourself a disservice. I am slightly offended on my husbands behalf as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
          I think you do your gender and yourself a disservice. I am slightly offended on my husbands behalf as well.
          Those are my beliefs on this subject, and sometimes people don't like other people's beliefs. Not a big deal. I am obviously not a religious man, and I just see humans as a type of neotenous monkey with a particularly highly developed neo-cortex. I believe men have more of an "animal" nature than women do.

Obviously, you believe something different than I do, and that's your prerogative. I'm not out to convert anyone to my beliefs, and I'm not going to bother getting into a debate about beliefs on such a subject.

As with everything I or anyone else says, you can take it or leave it. :-)
          Last edited by Ironduke; 29 Apr 18,, 20:48.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• I am religious to the extent that I believe in God and go to Mass whenever I can - when it is not possible no problem. To me people are from God. Doesn't matter if they are men or not. Even monkeys are from God. Therefore treat them with respect. You are welcome to your view - I am certainly not about to tell you we are not related to monkeys because we are but we are different. Therefore we should behave differently; "Manners maketh man" it is said. A man or woman who has no manners or respect for others who's words I may agree with is further from me than a person who says what I disagree with but is respectful of others. A Gentleman is not a monkey. He is a real man because he respects that others are different from him. The same with a Lady as opposed to a 'wimmin'.
            Last edited by snapper; 29 Apr 18,, 20:58.

Comment

• To each his/her own.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                He's not far off when it comes to my observations. Maybe the word monkey is putting you off

I was listening to a Nobel prize winner some time ago and his wife said something similar about men.

Men are not serious or as responsible as women

Same thing no ?

He was quoting her and she said more but i cannot immediately recollect

Comment

• I could have said ape, primate, chimpanzee, orangutan, gorilla, hominid. They're all interchangeable to me. Slightly different forms of the same thing. '
                  '
                  I used the word 'monkey' to self-deprecate myself and my gender. I was making a serious point with a little comedy worked into it, but perhaps the use of the word 'monkey' wasn't taken with the good humor intended. One of the downfalls of text-based communication. People fill in the blanks incorrectly when there's a loss of body language, tone of voice, and facial expressions.
                  Last edited by Ironduke; 29 Apr 18,, 21:31.

Comment

• I think thats just an excuse for not growing up/bad behavior.

Same with the Incel/pareto Bullcrap. If you are constantly getting shot down by women, then maybe its not the womans fault.

Blaming your failures on women, because its obvious they want only guys that are more handsome/smart/richer than I am, does a disservice to women. They are not all shallow and materialistic.

I'm not the smartest, most handsome, richest guy at the club. Definitely not in that 5% that supposedly get all the women. But I did pretty good in my day.

Oh and when I ran into the girls that were shallow/materialistic I found ways to get them to notice me. Those girls are not the keepers but they are good for a fun night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                      Blaming your failures on women
                      I don't. And it's not a failure if one chooses not to marry and not father children, but instead chooses to be a generous uncle, or a foster parent, or simply do your own thing and not bother anyone.

Nobody is obligated to marry and start a family. And no one is entitled to be loved or have a partner. If you want it, earn it, and if you don't, don't.

Not sure if you're talking to me or someone else.
                      Last edited by Ironduke; 29 Apr 18,, 22:18.

Comment

• Its not woman's fault, it never was. The thing is that nature/life isn't fair and once you accept that fact, internalize it, things are much easier. Nature didn't intended for everyone to reproduce and there are entire worlds aside from booty universe.

Comment

• Hm, I've checked few incel videos and I don't know what to say except...damn! Its worse than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                            I don't. And it's not a failure if one chooses not to marry and not father children, but instead chooses to be a generous uncle, or a foster parent, or simply do your own thing and not bother anyone.

Nobody is obligated to marry and start a family. And no one is entitled to be loved or have a partner. If you want it, earn it, and if you don't, don't.

Not sure if you're talking to me or someone else.
                            Statement about this BS Incel crap. Not an individual

The first part "I think thats just an excuse for not growing up/bad behavior. "

was directed towards your statement

We pretend to be mature and grown-up when the situation demands it - but it's all an act. When nobody is looking, we're children/teenagers again, like monkeys swinging from the trees, eating fruit, and having fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                              Its not woman's fault, it never was. The thing is that nature/life isn't fair and once you accept that fact, internalize it, things are much easier. Nature didn't intended for everyone to reproduce and there are entire worlds aside from booty universe.
                              You obviously haven't toured any trailer parks in the deep south. Or been to a Walmart at 3AM. Cause there is a assload of people there that shouldn't reproduce but for some reason did.

Comment

• Same with the Incel/pareto Bullcrap. If you are constantly getting shot down by women, then maybe its not the womans fault.

Blaming your failures on women, because its obvious they want only guys that are more handsome/smart/richer than I am, does a disservice to women. They are not all shallow and materialistic.
                                Every girl I've ever met seems to like those hot, rich, witty guys. Just because they might settle at some point at some time with someone doesn't change that. It also isn't shallow or materialistic, all those attributes are selected traits, and for damn good survival reasons.

You can absolutely be a decent guy and suck with women. I saw it pretty constantly before people started settling down. Just because people eventually settled down doesn't negate the miserable decade everyone had before-hand.
                                "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

Working...
                                X