Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Bachelor Cuisine

The above is Ghost pepper. Season is here folks.

Plucked 4 from the plant today morning. Had 70% of 1 for lunch. Will eat the remaining 30% for dinner. Planning to keep the remaining 3 for seeds, will plant next year, around March. The heat is intense, but the scent is awesome. Building immunity. :D

Name:  Ghost.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  585.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Don't know how 2 pics came into being in the above post.

About a month back, i bought 250gms of this particular chilli (INR 20). I wasn't sure about the heat, so I asked the dude selling it. He said, 'it's like bullet'. I ate one raw (my usual method to check the heat), and found them to be quite good in terms of heat. Washed them, sun-dried them for 1 day to get rid of the moisture, then made 2 varieties of pickles.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  350.8 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Size:  348.8 KB

1st variety - chilli paste in grinder, then mixed it with mustard oil, indian spices and some vinegar and salt for longevity.

Name:  2.jpg
Size:  222.4 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Size:  226.2 KB

/\/\/\ This is done, gone, kaput. I ate it with breakfast, lunch and dinner, and had to hear so many comments about getting stomach ulcer. Moms you see. I'm still fit, with an increase in bodily immunity.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Oracle; Today at 14:59.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

2nd variety - whole chilli, slit through the middle, indian spices, mustard oil, salt and vinegar.

Name:  20181117_083646.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  233.7 KB

Thread Information