This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suika2 View Post
    Wow, great troll post. You're really good a trolling, or rather, just really experienced at it. One trick trolls do is try to overwhelm with too much information and then display an air of correctness in their syntax even though each point is a troll point. To say that the CCP 1000x better really makes you look Pro-CCP PRC more than anything else. Your trolling makes more sense if your a Chicom dog. We can talk about your precious Mao and CCP at another time.

So one point at a time, yeah? We can go back to your other troll points in your latest post.

Let's start with your first claim since that alone is probably one if the bigger points, "You forgot that Japan started the war. Live with that". So which one do you want to try troll your way through first, the start of the second Sino-Japanese War or the start of the Pacific War with the US?
    Hey, Japanese apologists, I answered all your points. You have none in return.

To actually state that China and Korea would have better under IJE rule is trolling to the extreme. Ask any Chinese or Korean what they think of Japanese rule and you would have your answer.

I'm Canadian, not Chinese, and I swore the Queen's Oath. The Queen's Officer does not answer to the CCP but he is most certainly aware of his Army's Battle Honours and what they mean.
    Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
      Hey, Japanese apologists, I answered all your points. You have none in return.

To actually state that China and Korea would have better under IJE rule is trolling to the extreme. Ask any Chinese or Korean what they think of Japanese rule and you would have your answer.

I'm Canadian, not Chinese, and I swore the Queen's Oath. The Queen's Officer does not answer to the CCP but he is most certainly aware of his Army's Battle Honours and what they mean.
      You did not answer all my points.

Such as a point made in this post:
      http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...=1#post1057936

That point being that the start of the Second Sino-Japanese War started in July 1937 and that the Chinese Communists got CKS to agree to a second "united front" in December 1936. What this means is that the Chinese side agreed to take the fight to Japan and expand on it literally 6 months earlier. Then they started making trouble and they made preparations to expand the fight to Shanghai rather than just keeping the fighting in the north.

The reason this mattets is because if CKS and the commies did not agree to such a united front and did not start roughing around the borders, then there would never have been a Japanese assualt to the capital of Nanking. The Chinese escalated the war. There was no massive build up of Japanese forces on the Chinese border before the start. There was no Japanese blitz. This was not a Germany invasion of Poland.

Now that does not mean I put all the blame on Chinese. If they wanted to get Manchuria back, I don't fault them on it. Put they brought the risk of a total massive fight upon themselves.

Comment

You did not answer all my points.

Such as a point made in this post:
        http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...=1#post1057936

That point being that the start of the Second Sino-Japanese War started in July 1937 and that the Chinese Communists got CKS to agree to a second "united front" in December 1936. What this means is that the Chinese side agreed to take the fight to Japan and expand on it literally 6 months earlier. Then they started making trouble and they made preparations to expand the fight to Shanghai rather than just keeping the fighting in the north.

The reason this mattets is because if CKS and the commies did not agree to such a united front and did not start roughing around the borders, then there would never have been a Japanese assualt to the capital of Nanking. The Chinese escalated the war. There was no massive build up of Japanese forces on the Chinese border before the start. There was no Japanese blitz. This was not a Germany invasion of Poland.

Now that does not mean I put all the blame on Chinese. If they wanted to get Manchuria back, I don't fault them on it. Put they brought the risk of a total massive fight upon themselves.
        You're actually serious. Kwantung Army numbered over 700,000 men with another 350,000 in the Chosen Army with pre-positioned divison to corps size forces around the Beiping-Tianjin corridor. Hitler would have been so lucky to have Moscow surrounded before he started BARBAROSSA.

Further more, through intimitation and local proxies, the IJE effectively kicked the KMT out of Northern China and control it long before the Marco Polo incident. CKS began his campaign in the south because that was where he was at.
        Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 10 Sep 19,, 04:24.
        Chimo

Comment

You're actually serious. Kwantung Army numbered over 700,000 men with another 350,000 in the Chosen Army with pre-positioned divison to corps size forces around the Beiping-Tianjin corridor. Hitler would have been so lucky to have Moscow surrounded before he started BARBAROSSA.

Further more, through intimitation and local proxies, the IJE effectively kicked the KMT out of Northern China and control it long before the Marco Polo incident. CKS began his campaign in the south because that was where he was at.
          Well, if I'm not mistaken, 700,000 soldiers was not reached until July 1941 during the brief but very large force build up that was taking place as a possibile opportunity to take advantage of the German invasion of the SU in June 1941.

In 1937, The Kwantang Army in Manchuria was around 4 divisions and 5 indepedent regiments. 150,000 maybe? Then maybe plus whatever amount from the Manchurian Army.

While Beijing had been of simpolic importance before regarding old Chinese history. But that was not the Capital of the Nationalists Chinese. The capital was Nanking.

Yes, Japan took over the northern part of China which was Manchuria and heavy influence in other nearby parts.

But...

What is China?

Consider that during the early 1900s up until 1951, Tibet gained very much sought for independence. They did not participate in the warlord era. They did not participate in the war against the Japanese. If the Chinese came near, the tibetans pointed guns at them. Was Tibet part of China? It was during the Qing but not any more and they didn't want to be part of China.

Or how about the other part of Manchuria? You know, the part where Vladivostok and the rest of that large eastern part going along the sea? That part used to be part of the Qing dynasty too. Why does so many people bash Japan over the silly but foolishly upheld as a sacred point of "invading China"? Or what about Mongolia? That too was once part of the Qing dynasty. The Soviets went in and established a puppet commie regime in the 1920s.

So then back to Manchuria, CKS had never exercised jurisdiction over that part. There was another clique there, the Fangtian clique, and Japan backed it But the leadership was incompetent. The economy went bust in 1928 and thus became near stateless. Do you know whst happened one year later? Not the Japanese. The same SU that set up a puppet regime in Mongolia, they attacked thr fragile left over Manchuria state in 1929 to reassert control over a railway. CKS no where in sight. 1930 and 1931, still no CKS. So the Japanese moved in. If CKS represented China at that time, then Manchuria dropped out from China jurisdiction. The whole wide area with 30 million people was easily taken. Very little resistance. I would still call it Japanese expansionism, but it is hardly how what MSM media and the allies victor narrative would have ignorant people think.

Comment

• So friggin what?

Within 10 days of the Marco Polo incident, 180,000 Japanese troops were in China. The Chinese could muster 48,000. The Japanese had secured LOCs within China and most obviously a plan. The US could not do that today to even Canada within 10 days, not without mobilization and a OpPlan. You want to prove that both sides were inching for war but most obviously only one side was ready and that was not the Chinese.

FYI, I know the Chinese fought a war against the USSR just before the 2nd Sino-Japanese War.

So, yes, the Japanese DID START the 2nd Sino-Japanese War.
            Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 10 Sep 19,, 15:30.
            Chimo

Comment

Since you seem to be aware that Japan invaded China in September 1931, and conquored, occupied, and brutalizd Manchuria for more than five years before the Nationalist and Communist governments were strong enough to object, then you also must recognize how utterly rediculous it is to suggest that Chinese aggression was to blame for the expanded war that took place after July 1937.

Otherwise, you’ll need to explain why Japanese armies were in China in the first place.
              Trust me?
              I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                Since you seem to be aware that Japan invaded China in September 1931, and conquored, occupied, and brutalizd Manchuria for more than five years before the Nationalist and Communist governments were strong enough to object, then you also must recognize how utterly rediculous it is to suggest that Chinese aggression was to blame for the expanded war that took place after July 1937.

Otherwise, you’ll need to explain why Japanese armies were in China in the first place.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...=1#post1057980

Comment

So friggin what?

Within 10 days of the Marco Polo incident, 180,000 Japanese troops were in China. The Chinese could muster 48,000. The Japanese had secured LOCs within China and most obviously a plan. The US could not do that today to even Canada within 10 days, not without mobilization and a OpPlan. You want to prove that both sides were inching for war but most obviously only one side was ready and that was not the Chinese.

FYI, I know the Chinese fought a war against the USSR just before the 2nd Sino-Japanese War.

So, yes, the Japanese DID START the 2nd Sino-Japanese War.
                  Only 48,000? Battle of Shanghai alone had 700,000 Chinese solders.

I get it.

You're trolling means I'm not welcomed. This was my last post on these boards.

Enjoy your trolling freedom.

Comment

This was my last post on these boards..
                    Probably best if that's the case.
                    And on that note, thread is locked.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                    X