Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ Turkey better just stay away from the issue. Their main agitator is the west. It would be foolish to join the western bandwagon in attempting to smear China when these same countries are undermining Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
      America is an expert when it comes to propping up strongmen, dictators and warlords when it suits your interest. stop playing dumb.
      Hey, fucking idiot. The strongman was Chiang and he had American support.

Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
      This doesn't change anything. Nixon opened the door to Chinese economic boom. This shooting incident you talked about is irrelevant. Israel sank a US ship but relations continued to prosper. Vietnam butt kicked Americans out of their country. Now US is begging Vietnam for cooperation against China. Your country has no self respect.
      First off, I'm Canadian and I served with the Canadian Forces. Second, it was no incident. It was Operation LINEBACKERS 1 and 2. And NIXON was NOT RESPONSIBLE for openning the door to Chinese economic boom. If you want to name a single person, that person was Deng Xia Peng.

This is an exaggeration. You like to blow things out of proportion for the purpose of fear mongering. It would have been better if America just allowed Japan to liberate all of Asia and surrendered to the heroic Imperial Army. Now look at what you have done to the world. Imperial Japan would have no problem cleaning Asia of all sorts of impure garbage. Something America is so incompetent to do even in their own backyard. Pathetic.
      You that stupid that 13 year old sex slaves and 500,000+ deaths mean less to you than having a yellow man commit genocide on the Philippines. Yeah, that's pathetic all right. You're it.

And BTW, Japan already lost the war the second the USSR was attacked.

But why? I think it is more enjoyable to back stab the Americans to make the likes of you more furious lol. You have no honor.
      Coming from you, that's hillarious.
      Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 14 Jul 19,, 18:12.
      Chimo

Comment

• Hey, fucking idiot. The strongman was Chiang and he had American support.
        How many generals were there in China? why just prop up one dictator when you can have a dozen of them controlling different factions/parts of China?

First off, I'm Canadian and I served with the Canadian Forces. Second, it was no incident. It was Operation LINEBACKERS 1 and 2. And NIXON was NOT RESPONSIBLE for openning the door to Chinese economic boom. If you want to name a single person, that person was Deng Xia Peng.
        Your era is over. it is our time now to wage Chaos and destroy everything that you care for. As time passes by I hear more complains from Old stock Canadians about immigrants flooding over the country and taking over. What are you going to do about it huh? Hehehe. You are now powerless against the tide of the 3rd world invasion. Also, Deng's efforts wont prosper if the West didnt opened it markets to Chinese goods. Stop lying.

You that stupid that 13 year old sex slaves and 500,000+ deaths mean less to you than having a yellow man commit genocide on the Philippines. Yeah, that's pathetic all right. You're it.
        I wans't born at that time. Why should I care? I live a comfortable life here in Canada. BTW you should be giving me some cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
          How many generals were there in China? why just prop up one dictator when you can have a dozen of them controlling different factions/parts of China?
          Now, you're just being stupid. Those generals answered to either Mao or Chiang. And Mao had the support of Stalin who armed him to the teeth with captured Japanese arms.

Your era is over. it is our time now to wage Chaos and destroy everything that you care for. As time passes by I hear more complains from Old stock Canadians about immigrants flooding over the country and taking over. What are you going to do about it huh? Hehehe.
          Blah, blah, blah. I've lived through Vietnamese Boat People, Somali relief, and now Syrian refugees and I'm still speaking English and French.

You are now powerless against the tide of the 3rd world invasion. Also, Deng's efforts wont prosper if the West didnt opened it markets to Chinese goods. Stop lying.
          The WEST DID NOT opened their markets to Chinese goods. They built factories in China to manufacture their own goods to sell at home. APPLE and SAMSUNG may have their electronics built in China but they're still American and Japanese companies respectively. The profits do not belong to China. Learn the freaking difference.

I wans't born at that time. Why should I care?
          Because you're worshipping cannibals.

I live a comfortable life here in Canada. BTW you should be giving me some cash.
          If you really want money, you should be parading your ladyboy ass in front of Trudeau. Otherwise, get used to eating used toilet paper.
          Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 14 Jul 19,, 21:10.
          Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
            Hey, fucking idiot. The strongman was Chiang and he had American support.

Massacres were committed by "yellow man" however there was no genocide. Also it wasn't Japan's intention to commit massacre or genocide in the Philippines when they invaded. They invaded because of the US applied oil embargo. The Philippines was US territory and so was along the path to oil reserves in the Dutch Indies. When the oil embargo was applied, the Japanese side tried to find ways meet with FDR but the US side was unwilling to allow the meeting. So Konoye was replaced by Tojo. If their was either no oil embargo or if the oil embargo had ended upon a meeting between Konoye and FDR, then there would have been no invasion of the Philippines and the rest of South East Asia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suika2 View Post
              Massacres were committed by "yellow man" however there was no genocide.
              500,000+ deaths is genocide no matter what kind of spin you want to put on it.

Originally posted by Suika2 View Post
              Also it wasn't Japan's intention to commit massacre or genocide in the Philippines when they invaded.
              Equally damning. That meant they had no control over their own troops. Either way, the General at the top is responsible.

They invaded because of the US applied oil embargo. The Philippines was US territory and so was along the path to oil reserves in the Dutch Indies. When the oil embargo was applied, the Japanese side tried to find ways meet with FDR but the US side was unwilling to allow the meeting. So Konoye was replaced by Tojo. If their was either no oil embargo or if the oil embargo had ended upon a meeting between Konoye and FDR, then there would have been no invasion of the Philippines and the rest of South East Asia.
              They invaded because they wanted to conquer China and the oil embargo stopped them. Konoye had a choice. FDR offerred Japan a choice. Leave China or war. Japan chosed war.
              Chimo

Comment

500,000+ deaths is genocide no matter what kind of spin you want to put on it.

Equally damning. That meant they had no control over their own troops. Either way, the General at the top is responsible.

They invaded because they wanted to conquer China and the oil embargo stopped them. Konoye had a choice. FDR offerred Japan a choice. Leave China or war. Japan chosed war.
                Genocide is the act of targeting a specific race on the purpose of extreme racism regardless of age, gender, or political ideology to to literally wipe them out. Massacre is the act of killing many non-combatants. There were many things that Japan had to apologize for that included massacres in order to repair relations with those countries. But genocide is not among those things. To call the atrocities conducted by Imperial Japan during the war "equally damning" is to marginalizing the extremely and true genuine cases of genocide such as with the Jews, Armenians, or Falun Gong.

The war in China started in 1937. Its been 3.5 years by the time the oil embargo was in place. By the end of 1938, most of the heavy fighting had been carried out. Japan had established the Wang regime who decided to change sides from Chiang Kai-chek to the Japanese. Wang wanted CKS to end the war with the Japanese. The war was very expensive for Japan as well. If a truce was possible, they probably would have made one. But CKS wanted to keep the war going rather than except another China existing on the East side under Wang. One should also consider that the war in 1937 was not fully started by Japan. CKS was literally kidnapped and brought to the Chinese communists in December 1936 which was when they decided to form the "united front" against Japan. But the war had not even started yet. Not until another 7 months. The Chinese side started making trouble along the border, fishing for trouble. So then eventually the first shot was fired at the Marco-Polo bridge, from the Chinese side. Japan of course could have choose to no escalate. Japanese actions responded in kind to Chinese actions. So the start of second Sino-Japanese war was really on the cause of both sides. Not just the Japanese side. So it was a war in the Asia region. And the communists had involvement. What business did the US have in it?

If FDR offered a sincere choice, then he should have been willing to meet. What kind of time table would be needed to leave China? What if Wang disagreed? After 3.5 years of fighting and lives spent and treasure expended and with a possibly working Chinese regime under development that would be on good terms with Japan.. wouldn't at least meeting once first to establish common grounds on a vision for withdrawal from China not be necessary? How much of China did Japan have to leave? Did that include Manchuria too? Why should Japan also leave Manchuria? So yes, Japan did choose war, but FDR did not offer good path. And for that prize of completely destroying Imperial Japan, Korea got split in half and Taiwan was "returned" to China, where Taiwan fate was the massacre of February 22nd 1947 and dictatorship under CKS. You proud of this?

Comment

Genocide is the act of targeting a specific race on the purpose of extreme racism regardless of age, gender, or political ideology to to literally wipe them out. Massacre is the act of killing many non-combatants. There were many things that Japan had to apologize for that included massacres in order to repair relations with those countries. But genocide is not among those things. To call the atrocities conducted by Imperial Japan during the war "equally damning" is to marginalizing the extremely and true genuine cases of genocide such as with the Jews, Armenians, or Falun Gong.
                  You've got to be shitting me. The Japanese viewed everyone not Japanese as beneath them. And their policies reflect it. The locals had a choice. Slave labour or die and the Japanese didn't care which. 500,000 dead. Think about that. 500,000. The Rwandan Genocide was 700,000.

The war in China started in 1937. Its been 3.5 years by the time the oil embargo was in place. By the end of 1938, most of the heavy fighting had been carried out. Japan had established the Wang regime who decided to change sides from Chiang Kai-chek to the Japanese. Wang wanted CKS to end the war with the Japanese. The war was very expensive for Japan as well. If a truce was possible, they probably would have made one. But CKS wanted to keep the war going rather than except another China existing on the East side under Wang. One should also consider that the war in 1937 was not fully started by Japan. CKS was literally kidnapped and brought to the Chinese communists in December 1936 which was when they decided to form the "united front" against Japan. But the war had not even started yet. Not until another 7 months. The Chinese side started making trouble along the border, fishing for trouble. So then eventually the first shot was fired at the Marco-Polo bridge, from the Chinese side. Japan of course could have choose to no escalate. Japanese actions responded in kind to Chinese actions. So the start of second Sino-Japanese war was really on the cause of both sides. Not just the Japanese side. So it was a war in the Asia region. And the communists had involvement. What business did the US have in it?
                  You're actually serious. The war was stalemated. Japanese LOCs in China were at their limits. Why the hell should Chinese armies allow Japan to keep Chinese lands when the IJA is getting weaker by the day? They needed more oil which not only meant further reach but also further armament production so that they could reach further. I also remind you that there were two factions in Japan. Go North or Go South. To actually suggest Japan wanted peace is dillusional.

If FDR offered a sincere choice, then he should have been willing to meet. What kind of time table would be needed to leave China? What if Wang disagreed? After 3.5 years of fighting and lives spent and treasure expended and with a possibly working Chinese regime under development that would be on good terms with Japan.. wouldn't at least meeting once first to establish common grounds on a vision for withdrawal from China not be necessary? How much of China did Japan have to leave? Did that include Manchuria too? Why should Japan also leave Manchuria? So yes, Japan did choose war, but FDR did not offer good path. And for that prize of completely destroying Imperial Japan, Korea got split in half and Taiwan was "returned" to China, where Taiwan fate was the massacre of February 22nd 1947 and dictatorship under CKS. You proud of this?
                  Damned right I'm proud. Anyone who allowed Nanking deserves no mercy. Quarter was neither asked nor given against the IJA and the IJA got stomped. And I'm damned proud that the Royal Engineers had no small part in stomping them.
                  Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 08 Sep 19,, 16:54.
                  Chimo

Comment

You've got to be shitting me. The Japanese viewed everyone not Japanese as beneath them? And their policies reflect it. The locals had a choice. Slave labour or die and the Japanese didn't care which.

You're actually serious. The war was stalemated. Japanese LOCs in China were at their limits. Why the hell should Chinese armies allow Japan to keep Chinese lands when the IJA is getting weaker by the day? They needed more oil which not only meant further reach but also further armament production so that they could reach further. I also remind you that there were two factions in Japan. Go North or Go South. To actually suggest Japan wanted peace is dillusional.

Damned right I'm proud. Anyone who allowed Nanking deserves no mercy. Quarter was neither asked nor given against the IJA and the IJA got stomped. And I'm damned proud that the Royal Engineers had no small part in stomping them.
                    In those days, the US was racisits regarding African Americans, for example. The British were racists with India. The French were as well. Everyone basically was. Pretty shitty times compared to today's standard. So yes, you are correct this time given your faint goal post shifting, Japan conducted no genocide.

Yeah, the war was stalemate by late 1938. But was Japan really getting weaker? If Japan was getting weaker, then why would US involvement be necessary at all? Rather, I reckon the Wang regime was becoming more and more established and it was actually CKS that was getting weaker. Consider that CKS was receiving foreign aid while from various countries such as the SU and the US. When the full war between the US and Japan started, the US side was sending more and more supplies to CKS. But the Burma campaign cut that aid off. Hence the creation of the missions to fly over "the hump". It was a difficult supply route but it reached full level of aid delivery to CKS forces by 1944. However did it really restore CKS strength into to the capacity for pushing an offensive? Well Operation Ichi-Go from April to December 1944 successfully defeated CKS forces. And then furthermore, upon the end on the war in 1945, the Soviet Union of course came crashing through Manchuria. But there was no such offensive by CKS. Nationalists Chinese forces were also of little help to the US in Burma in 44/45. Why was this? CKS knew that after the war ended, it would be the start of the Chinese civil war, so he wanted to conserve strength. He had to conserve strength. But was still not enough, even after receiving lots of American gear. So the American backed CKS was defeated by the communists. Then the US young men died fighting the communists in Korea. And DPRK was remained ever since. And more Americans dying fighting communism in Vietnam. And the CCP regime continues today and is now the primary geopolitical rival to the US. Still proud?

The two faction situation in Japan ended in July 1941 because of the oil embargo. The Japanese couldn't conduct a northern operation even though they were looking into it since Germany carried out the surprise invasion into the Soviet Union in June 1941. Japan was considering coinciding with that and started building up forces in Manchuria in July. But then the oil embargo hit. So the Northern plan had to be abandon to secure the oil.

Allow Nanking? The US wasn't even in the league of Nations. Why should they care. Maybe CKS shouldn't have made a deal with the Chinese communists and start up trouble? Too bad somebody didn't come in and swing a hammer of justice to the US soldiers shooting a Filipinos during its colonization of the Philippines? Proud of that too?

Comment

In those days, the US was racisits regarding African Americans, for example. The British were racists with India. The French were as well. Everyone basically was. Pretty shitty times compared to today's standard. So yes, you are correct this time given your faint goal post shifting, Japan conducted no genocide.
                      Get off your high horse. The Americans fought a Civil War for human rights. The British destroyed the Thugga in India. The British Indian Army saved the British Empire more than once.

No matter what way you want to put it. Over 6 million civilian deaths at the hands of the Japanese through deliberate policy. Genocide. Period.

Yeah, the war was stalemate by late 1938. But was Japan really getting weaker? If Japan was getting weaker, then why would US involvement be necessary at all? Rather, I reckon the Wang regime was becoming more and more established and it was actually CKS that was getting weaker. Consider that CKS was receiving foreign aid while from various countries such as the SU and the US. When the full war between the US and Japan started, the US side was sending more and more supplies to CKS. But the Burma campaign cut that aid off. Hence the creation of the missions to fly over "the hump". It was a difficult supply route but it reached full level of aid delivery to CKS forces by 1944. However did it really restore CKS strength into to the capacity for pushing an offensive? Well Operation Ichi-Go from April to December 1944 successfully defeated CKS forces. And then furthermore, upon the end on the war in 1945, the Soviet Union of course came crashing through Manchuria. But there was no such offensive by CKS.
                      Three quarters of the IJA was tied down in China and half her AF. Yeah, no help. Get real. Ichi-Go was an operational disaster. Japanese LOCs broke and 1945 when the CNA began their offensives, the IJA was swept aside.

Nationalists Chinese forces were also of little help to the US in Burma in 44/45. Why was this?
                      Stillwell. He lost 3 Chinese armies in Burma.

CKS knew that after the war ended, it would be the start of the Chinese civil war, so he wanted to conserve strength. He had to conserve strength. But was still not enough, even after receiving lots of American gear. So the American backed CKS was defeated by the communists. Then the US young men died fighting the communists in Korea. And DPRK was remained ever since. And more Americans dying fighting communism in Vietnam. And the CCP regime continues today and is now the primary geopolitical rival to the US. Still proud?
                      This is rich. Do you actually think things would change? The USSR was coming in no matter what. They kicked your ass in 1939 in a war that Japan started. They had not forgotten. The IJE was not going to stop them. Further more, the IJA had ZERO chance against the armies that fought the Chinese Civil War. The Japanese had ZERO concepts of maneuver war.

Yes, damned proud. In case, you haven't got the clue yet. My Royal Engineers have battle honours against the Japanese.

The two faction situation in Japan ended in July 1941 because of the oil embargo. The Japanese couldn't conduct a northern operation even though they were looking into it since Germany carried out the surprise invasion into the Soviet Union in June 1941. Japan was considering coinciding with that and started building up forces in Manchuria in July. But then the oil embargo hit. So the Northern plan had to be abandon to secure the oil.
                      Let me get this straight. Japan was looking for a fight, right? Against one of two most powerful military machines on the planet at the time. We're dealing with hindsight but even back then, this was stupid beyond all comprehension.

Japan started a war that she had no place to start.

Allow Nanking? The US wasn't even in the league of Nations. Why should they care. Maybe CKS shouldn't have made a deal with the Chinese communists and start up trouble? Too bad somebody didn't come in and swing a hammer of justice to the US soldiers shooting a Filipinos during its colonization of the Philippines? Proud of that too?
                      Japan started the war. Japan lost. Live with it.
                      Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 09 Sep 19,, 16:12.
                      Chimo

Comment

Get off your high horse. The Americans fought a Civil War for human rights. The British destroyed the Thugga in India. The British Indian Army saved the British Empire more than once.

No matter what way you want to put it. Over 6 million civilian deaths at the hands of the Japanese through deliberate policy. Genocide. Period.

Three quarters of the IJA was tied down in China and half her AF. Yeah, no help. Get real. Ichi-Go was an operational disaster. Japanese LOCs broke and 1945 when the CNA began their offensives, the IJA was swept aside.

This is rich. Do you actually think things would change? The USSR was coming in no matter what. They kicked your ass in 1939. They have not forgotten. The IJE was not going to stop them. Further more, the IJA has ZERO chance against the armies that fought the Chinese Civil War. The Japanese had ZERO concepts of maneuver war.

Yes, damned proud. In case, you haven't got the clue yet. My Royal Engineers have battle honours against the Japanese.

So you started a war that you have no place to start.

You started the war. You lost. Live with it.
                        No need to tell me to live with the fact the Japan lost the war. As I started initially with this unpleasant exchange with a media induced dumbed-down proud simpleton, there were many things for Japan to apologize for about the war. But if you are thinking that replacing Imperial Japan with the DPRK and CCP China was a good result, then you're beyond help.

On India, your shifting goal post again. Read about the British version of comfort women in India. So much racism in the basis of it. Although I have no interest in digging up the ugly side of other countries only to prove a point to a blockhead that is unwilling to learn anything.

If you got a link about what your calling the major CNA offensive, post it up. Where is it? But rather, Imperial Japanese soldiers ended up helping CKS fight against the Chinese communists. Apparently, he would might have liked many more of the IJA to remain in China to help fight against the Chinese communists but the US would have been opposed to it. So congrats on your CCP China. Japan didn't make any direct threat to the US. And tried to find a way for negotiations even after the oil embargo was in place. Instead the US didn't care to lsiten and just kept gearing up for war. Japan would have been willing to leave the axis with Germany. Afterall the nationalists Chinese were partners with Nazi Germany up until just prior the start of the second sino-Japanese war, having their best soldiers being equipped and traind by Germany, most of those good soldiers having been wiped out in Shangahi.

Its pretty rich that you keep thinking that the CNA were able to to defeat IJA when it never happened. And the Nomonhan incident, it was a Japanese defeat, however the material loss the soviets took was tremendous and they suffered higher causalities. There was a reason why the SU refused to resume combat with Japan until after Germany had been defeated first. The SU couldn't do offensives vs both Germany and Japan at the same time.

Quit speaking for America, you're embarrassing the country.

Comment

This is rich. Do you actually think things would change? The USSR was coming in no matter what. They kicked your ass in 1939. They have not forgotten. The IJE was not going to stop them. Further more, the IJA has ZERO chance against the armies that fought the Chinese Civil War. The Japanese had ZERO concepts of maneuver war.

So you started a war that you have no place to start.

You started the war. You lost. Live with it.
                          No need to tell me to live with the fact the Japan lost the war. As I started initially with this unpleasant exchange with a media induced dumbed-down proud simpleton, there were many things for Japan to apologize for about the war. But if you are thinking that replacing Imperial Japan with the DPRK and CCP China was a good result, then you're beyond help.

On India, your shifting goal post again. Read about the British version of comfort women in India. So much racism in the basis of it. Although I have no interest in digging up the ugly side of other countries only to prove a point to a blockhead that is unwilling to learn anything.

If you got a link about what your calling the major CNA offensive, post it up. Where is it? But rather, Imperial Japanese soldiers ended up helping CKS fight against the Chinese communists. Apparently, he would might have liked many more of the IJA to remain in China to help fight against the Chinese communists but the US would have been opposed to it. So congrats on your CCP China. Japan didn't make any direct threat to the US. And tried to find a way for negotiations even after the oil embargo was in place. Instead the US didn't care to lsiten and just kept gearing up for war. Japan would have been willing to leave the axis with Germany. Afterall the nationalists Chinese were partners with Nazi Germany up until just prior the start of the second sino-Japanese war, having their best soldiers being equipped and traind by Germany, most of those good soldiers having been wiped out in Shangahi.

Its pretty rich that you keep thinking that the CNA were able to to defeat IJA when it never happened. And the Nomonhan incident, it was a Japanese defeat, however the material loss the soviets took was tremendous and they suffered higher causalities. There was a reason why the SU refused to resume combat with Japan until after Germany had been defeated first. The SU couldn't do offensives vs both Germany and Japan at the same time.

Comment

No need to tell me to live with the fact the Japan lost the war.
                            You forgot that Japan started the war. Live with that.

As I started initially with this unpleasant exchange with a media induced dumbed-down proud simpleton, there were many things for Japan to apologize for about the war. But if you are thinking that replacing Imperial Japan with the DPRK and CCP China was a good result, then you're beyond help.
                            You've got to be shitting me! Japan was going to lose Manchuria and Korea no matter what. The IJA COULD NOT stand against the armies that fought the Chinese Civil War and the PVA in Korea. They were doing things in those wars the IJA had absolutely zero clues about. The IJA had to lose Changsa three times before they even knew what a blocking force was.

Further. No way in hell are you going to tell me that Imperial Japan was anywhere close to being better than the DPRK. Both enslaved people. At least the Kims don't eat people.

FYI! CCP China lifted the living standards of THE ENTIRE WORLD! It is BECAUSE of CCP China that anyone around the world can have a $1 reading glasses.

So, yes! CCP China is a 1000 times BETTER than the IJE.

I will do you one better. The Bengal Famine. I know the history a lot better than you. BTW, as bad the Brits were in India, Indian countrymen under Japanese occupation spoke volumes of the difference between the British and the Japanese. Even with Bose's NIA under IJA command, Indians under British rule would rather butcher Japanese soldiers than to fight for Japanese controlled India.

If you got a link about what your calling the major CNA offensive, post it up. Where is it?
                            https://history.army.mil/brochures/chinoff/chinoff.htm

But rather, Imperial Japanese soldiers ended up helping CKS fight against the Chinese communists. Apparently, he would might have liked many more of the IJA to remain in China to help fight against the Chinese communists but the US would have been opposed to it.
                            You're thinking Mao.

So congrats on your CCP China. Japan didn't make any direct threat to the US.
                            *** Rolling my eyes *** What is Pearl Harbour? Hong Kong? Singapore?

And tried to find a way for negotiations even after the oil embargo was in place. Instead the US didn't care to lsiten and just kept gearing up for war. Japan would have been willing to leave the axis with Germany.
                            Leave China. THE ONLY REASON Japan went Axis was THE USSR!

Afterall the nationalists Chinese were partners with Nazi Germany up until just prior the start of the second sino-Japanese war, having their best soldiers being equipped and traind by Germany,
                            Strictly a business deal. Germany readily abandon China because of the Axis Pact.

most of those good soldiers having been wiped out in Shangahi.
                            Now imagine those soldiers under Kesselring at Shanghai. Japan was damned lucky Hitler chosed sides.

Its pretty rich that you keep thinking that the CNA were able to to defeat IJA when it never happened.
                            Suixian–Zaoyang, Changsa 1, 2 and 3, Zaoyang–Yichang, West Hunan, Kunlun Pass, 2nd Guangxi...

And the Nomonhan incident, it was a Japanese defeat, however the material loss the soviets took was tremendous and they suffered higher causalities.
                            Battles of Khalkhin Gol. The Soviets were still combat effective. The Japanese were not. Soviet losses were replacable. Japanese losses were not.

There was a reason why the SU refused to resume combat with Japan until after Germany had been defeated first. The SU couldn't do offensives vs both Germany and Japan at the same time.
                            Japan was lucky. Stalin THOUGHT he could not handle Japan and Germany at the same time. The truth was that he had more than enough to spare. He launched two Operations, MARS and URANUS, to relieve Stalingrad. He only needed URANUS. Op MARS assets would have easily destroyed the Kwantung Army just like Op AUGUST STORM. In fact, after Kursk, Stalin could have easily destroyed the IJE but was too hell bent on vengence. Japan was lucky that Stalin's bloodlust over-rode his strategic sense.

Still didn't get the hint. I'm a retired Canadian Military Engineer Officer and you're a damned WWII Japanese apologist. It's damned apparent that you know a lot less than you pretend to know and this is before I go into IJA flaws in doctrine and logistics.

Did you ever ask why the Soviets were able to kick Japanese ass in 1939 and 1945 so easily?
                            Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 09 Sep 19,, 22:06.
                            Chimo

Comment

You've got to be shitting me! Japan was going to lose Manchuria and Korea no matter what. The IJA COULD NOT stand against the armies that fought the Chinese Civil War and the PVA in Korea. They were doing things in those wars the IJA had absolutely zero clues about. The IJA had to lose Changsa three times before they even knew what a blocking force was.

Further. No way in hell are you going to tell me that Imperial Japan was anywhere close to being better than the DPRK. Both enslaved people. At least the Kims don't eat people.

FYI! CCP China lifted the living standards of THE ENTIRE WORLD! It is BECAUSE of CCP China that anyone around the world can have a $1 reading glasses.

I will do you one better. The Bengal Famine. I know the history a lot better than you. BTW, as bad the Brits were in India, Indian countrymen under Japanese occupation spoke volumes of the difference between the British and the Japanese. Even with Bose's NIA under IJA command, Indians under British rule would rather butcher Japanese soldiers than to fight for Japanese controlled India.

You're thinking Mao.

Strictly a business deal. Germany readily abandon China because of the Axis Pact.

Now imagine those soldiers under Kesselring at Shanghai. Japan was damned lucky Hitler chosed sides.

Suixian–Zaoyang, Changsa 1, 2 and 3, Zaoyang–Yichang, West Hunan, Kunlun Pass, 2nd Guangxi...

Battles of Khalkhin Gol. The Soviets were still combat effective. The Japanese were not. Soviet losses were replacable. Japanese losses were not.

Japan was lucky. Stalin THOUGHT he could not handle Japan and Germany at the same time. The truth was that he had more than enough to spare. He launched two Operations, MARS and URANUS, to relieve Stalingrad. He only needed URANUS. Op MARS assets would have easily destroyed the Kwantung Army just like Op AUGUST STORM. In fact, after Kursk, Stalin could have easily destroyed the IJE but was too hell bent on vengence. Japan was lucky that Stalin's bloodlust over-rode his strategic sense.

Still didn't get the hint. I'm a retired Canadian Military Engineer Officer and you're a damned WWII Japanese apologist. It's damned apparent that you know a lot less than you pretend to know and this is before I go into IJA flaws in doctrine and logistics.

Did you ever ask why the Soviets were able to kick Japanese ass in 1939 and 1945 so easily?
                              Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post

You're thinking Mao.

Wow, great troll post. You're really good a trolling, or rather, just really experienced at it. One trick trolls do is try to overwhelm with too much information and then display an air of correctness in their syntax even though each point is a troll point. To say that the CCP 1000x better really makes you look Pro-CCP PRC more than anything else. Your trolling makes more sense if your a Chicom dog. We can talk about your precious Mao and CCP at another time.

So one point at a time, yeah? We can go back to your other troll points in your latest post.

Let's start with your first claim since that alone is probably one if the bigger points, "You forgot that Japan started the war. Live with that". So which one do you want to try troll your way through first, the start of the second Sino-Japanese War or the start of the Pacific War with the US?

Comment

Wow, great troll post. You're really good a trolling, or rather, just really experienced at it. One trick trolls do is try to overwhelm with too much information and then display an air of correctness in their syntax even though each point is a troll point. To say that the CCP 1000x better really makes you look Pro-CCP PRC more than anything else. Your trolling makes more sense if your a Chicom dog. We can talk about your precious Mao and CCP at another time.

So one point at a time, yeah? We can go back to your other troll points in your latest post.

Let's start with your first claim since that alone is probably one if the bigger points, "You forgot that Japan started the war. Live with that". So which one do you want to try troll your way through first, the start of the second Sino-Japanese War or the start of the Pacific War with the US?
                                Since you missed it the last time here is a second attempt

Could you please introduce yourself here

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...17#post1052717

Comment

Working...
                                X