Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314

Thread: China's mass surveillance state

Banned Regular
    ^^^ Turkey better just stay away from the issue. Their main agitator is the west. It would be foolish to join the western bandwagon in attempting to smear China when these same countries are undermining Turkey.

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnoy View Post
    America is an expert when it comes to propping up strongmen, dictators and warlords when it suits your interest. stop playing dumb.
    Hey, fucking idiot. The strongman was Chiang and he had American support.

This doesn't change anything. Nixon opened the door to Chinese economic boom. This shooting incident you talked about is irrelevant. Israel sank a US ship but relations continued to prosper. Vietnam butt kicked Americans out of their country. Now US is begging Vietnam for cooperation against China. Your country has no self respect.
    First off, I'm Canadian and I served with the Canadian Forces. Second, it was no incident. It was Operation LINEBACKERS 1 and 2. And NIXON was NOT RESPONSIBLE for openning the door to Chinese economic boom. If you want to name a single person, that person was Deng Xia Peng.

This is an exaggeration. You like to blow things out of proportion for the purpose of fear mongering. It would have been better if America just allowed Japan to liberate all of Asia and surrendered to the heroic Imperial Army. Now look at what you have done to the world. Imperial Japan would have no problem cleaning Asia of all sorts of impure garbage. Something America is so incompetent to do even in their own backyard. Pathetic.
    You that stupid that 13 year old sex slaves and 500,000+ deaths mean less to you than having a yellow man commit genocide on the Philippines. Yeah, that's pathetic all right. You're it.

And BTW, Japan already lost the war the second the USSR was attacked.

But why? I think it is more enjoyable to back stab the Americans to make the likes of you more furious lol. You have no honor.
    Coming from you, that's hillarious.
    Last edited by WABs_OOE; 14 Jul 19, at 18:12.

Banned Regular
    Hey, fucking idiot. The strongman was Chiang and he had American support.
    How many generals were there in China? why just prop up one dictator when you can have a dozen of them controlling different factions/parts of China?

First off, I'm Canadian and I served with the Canadian Forces. Second, it was no incident. It was Operation LINEBACKERS 1 and 2. And NIXON was NOT RESPONSIBLE for openning the door to Chinese economic boom. If you want to name a single person, that person was Deng Xia Peng.
    Your era is over. it is our time now to wage Chaos and destroy everything that you care for. As time passes by I hear more complains from Old stock Canadians about immigrants flooding over the country and taking over. What are you going to do about it huh? Hehehe. You are now powerless against the tide of the 3rd world invasion. Also, Deng's efforts wont prosper if the West didnt opened it markets to Chinese goods. Stop lying.

You that stupid that 13 year old sex slaves and 500,000+ deaths mean less to you than having a yellow man commit genocide on the Philippines. Yeah, that's pathetic all right. You're it.
    I wans't born at that time. Why should I care? I live a comfortable life here in Canada. BTW you should be giving me some cash.

Senior Contributor
    How many generals were there in China? why just prop up one dictator when you can have a dozen of them controlling different factions/parts of China?
    Now, you're just being stupid. Those generals answered to either Mao or Chiang. And Mao had the support of Stalin who armed him to the teeth with captured Japanese arms.

Your era is over. it is our time now to wage Chaos and destroy everything that you care for. As time passes by I hear more complains from Old stock Canadians about immigrants flooding over the country and taking over. What are you going to do about it huh? Hehehe.
    Blah, blah, blah. I've lived through Vietnamese Boat People, Somali relief, and now Syrian refugees and I'm still speaking English and French.

You are now powerless against the tide of the 3rd world invasion. Also, Deng's efforts wont prosper if the West didnt opened it markets to Chinese goods. Stop lying.
    The WEST DID NOT opened their markets to Chinese goods. They built factories in China to manufacture their own goods to sell at home. APPLE and SAMSUNG may have their electronics built in China but they're still American and Japanese companies respectively. The profits do not belong to China. Learn the freaking difference.

I wans't born at that time. Why should I care?
    Because you're worshipping cannibals.

I live a comfortable life here in Canada. BTW you should be giving me some cash.
    If you really want money, you should be parading your ladyboy ass in front of Trudeau. Otherwise, get used to eating used toilet paper.
    Last edited by WABs_OOE; 14 Jul 19, at 21:10.

Thread Information