Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last major opponent of China's Muslim oppression has retreated into silence. Here's why that's a big deal.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^earlier article by the same author details how the OIC, Paks & Saudis walked back their criticism due to Chinese pressure.

A wave of Islamic countries started to stand up to China over its persecution of its Muslim minority. But then they all got spooked | BI | Apr 06 2019

They're just shooting themselves in the foot here. Now they are not going to be listened to by any one when muslims are oppressed. They have pretty much let go of their moral standing.

Another reason for the Muslim world's capitulation could be Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's support for the Xinjiang crackdown during a trade trip in February.

"We respect and support China's rights to take counter-terrorism and de-extremism measures to safeguard national security," he said, without mentioning Xinjiang or Uighurs by name, according to Chinese state media.

Crown Prince Mohammed's support was significant considering the Saudi royal family's role in the Islamic world as Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques - a deferential title used to acknowledge his responsibility for the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina.

Irwin said: "This gave the green light to the rest of the OIC to pay no attention to the issue and actually double down on their support for China."
      Erdogan & MBS decide to stand down then who is left.

The non-muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        Erdogan & MBS decide to stand down then who is left.

The non-muslims.
        Specifically, the United States and the Europeans (not all), Aussies, NZ. All islamophobic and racist white countries standing up for oppressed muslims. Ironic, how the population in most of the muslim world sees them, and how they (the West) are the only ones screaming to secure the rights of muslims.
        Last edited by Oracle; 08 Jul 19,, 04:08.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• They're just shooting themselves in the foot here. Now they are not going to be listened to by any one when muslims are oppressed. They have pretty much let go of their moral standing.
          Are you a REAL indian or just an Agitator? Why the heck would you stand up for these muslims when these same people will support Pakistan in a heartbeat when it comes to a conflict against India? It seems you are too pre occupied with your hatred against China, when your REAL number enemy is Islamic Pakistan. Should I remind you that if it werent for the Muslim conquest of India, India would have been a Bigger and more united country? Imagine if Bangladesh and Pakistan were non Muslims, these countries would have been part of the India! Just think about that for a second before you start throwing support to people who sees you as an Infidel.

Ironic, how the population in most of the muslim world sees them
          In the eyes of the Muslim, non-Muslims are to be treated as a Kuffar. So it doesn't matter if most western nations support the Uyghuirs. To the Muslims, they are still non-Muslims, thus a Kuffar. Besides, these countries that shows support for the Uyghuirs, also show support for Israel, the country that Muslims see as their nemesis, and their Hatred for the Jews far outweight their support for the Uyghuirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
            <snip> Why the heck would you stand up for these muslims when these same people will support Pakistan in a heartbeat when it comes to a conflict against India?<snip>
            You support the way these Uighurs are being treated ?

When you come from a free country such treatment is considered deplorable.

China deserves to be bashed and embarrassed on the world stage for it. The trouble is they've done worse to their own people over the years. It seems life isn't worth a whole lot in China or for the Chinese.

See, many years ago the Dalai Lama marched into India.

He's still here and there is not a thing China can do about it : )

Where is the so called Islamic world when it comes to the Uighurs ?

THAT, in case you missed it is the question being asked.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Jul 19,, 22:03.

Comment

• You support the way these Uighurs are being treated ?
              Muslims and Islam is the primary reason why I changed my position on China, from being anti-China to pro-China. Back then I was convinced that China is the primary threat to the Philippines, but later on I realized that Muslims are the real menace that needs to be dealt with. And a Philippines dominated by China will have more capacity to deal with its Muslim Terrorists without the pesky human rights whiners. So unless the United States offers to help the Philippines exterminate its Muslim Terrorist pests once and for all, then I will continue to view China as the role model on how to deal with Muslims and Islam.

When you come from a free country such treatment is considered deplorable.
              Stop trying to act like a saint. You're only human. you also have human emotions. and normal human emotions dictate that if someone you dislike is suffering, it is OKAY. Muslims view me as a Kuffar, a Disbeliever, someone who is below them. Why should I show them pity?

Where is the so called Islamic world when it comes to the Uighurs ?
              This is the same Islamic world that will throw their full support to Pakistan if ever a war breaks out between Pak and India. Stop Supporting Muslims otherwise you are a Traitor to your own country! Read the history of Islamic conquests of India, or did you skipped that important lesson about the history of your nation?

Comment

Muslims and Islam is the primary reason why I changed my position on China, from being anti-China to pro-China. Back then I was convinced that China is the primary threat to the Philippines, but later on I realized that Muslims are the real menace that needs to be dealt with. And a Philippines dominated by China will have more capacity to deal with its Muslim Terrorists without the pesky human rights whiners. So unless the United States offers to help the Philippines exterminate its Muslim Terrorist pests once and for all, then I will continue to view China as the role model on how to deal with Muslims and Islam.

Stop trying to act like a saint. You're only human. you also have human emotions. and normal human emotions dictate that if someone you dislike is suffering, it is OKAY. Muslims view me as a Kuffar, a Disbeliever, someone who is below them. Why should I show them pity?

This is the same Islamic world that will throw their full support to Pakistan if ever a war breaks out between Pak and India. Stop Supporting Muslims otherwise you are a Traitor to your own country! Read the history of Islamic conquests of India, or did you skipped that important lesson about the history of your nation?
                What the fcuk are you doing in Canada polluting it with your retarded rants? You should be in China where your sentiment echoes within the CPC. China is not the role model how to deal with Muslims and Islam. Democracies are, Canada is.

This idiots views and thinking are loud and clear here, like the Nazis. We have a tiny insecure filipino imbecile dictate us over entitlement, begging dollars, cussing democracies, while his ass is in Canada demanding more immigration.

Comment

10% of PH is muslim. You see China as the vanguard when it comes to dealing with islamic extremists ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror...he_Philippines

That's a pretty long list of attacks.

Where are they getting their support from ?

I notice the only big hit with 100+ dead is the 2004 Super ferry bombing.

The rest are all low two digits low intensity blasts or shootings. But the frequency is troubling and they seem to be all over the place.

You are generalising the views of hardliners to encompass the entire community. This is what hardliners do. Hog the conversation, push their twisted distorted views on others and tarnish their entire community in the process.

We've had numerous wars with Pakistan, India is 12% muslims that's a good couple of hundred million odd. What should we do with them. Lock them up too ?

I always ask people why they are so selective about invaders of India.

Some hate the British, some hate the muslims, But we've had invasions earlier too, mongols, huns going all the way back to alexander the great.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 09 Jul 19,, 18:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                    What the fcuk are you doing in Canada polluting it with your retarded rants? You should be in China where your sentiment echoes within the CPC. China is not the role model how to deal with Muslims and Islam. Democracies are, Canada is.

This idiots views and thinking are loud and clear here, like the Nazis. We have a tiny insecure filipino imbecile dictate us over entitlement, begging dollars, cussing democracies, while his ass is in Canada demanding more immigration.
                    In the Gulf, if you take away Indians, Paks & Banglas then you will be left with Philippinos as the next biggest expatriate worker group. Over 2 million of them work there

Philippines’ Duterte threatens Middle East work ban | Gulf Business | Jan 24 2018

And like our people they are repatriating billions back home.

Where does PH get its oil ?

Top 10 Crude Oil Suppliers to the Philippines

Three Mideast countries (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates) sold roughly four-fifths (81.5%) of all crude oil bought by the Philippines in the most recent reporting period.
                    No Iran in the list so PH won't be affected by US sanctions.

There you have it, two good reason not to have the views this guy presently displays.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 09 Jul 19,, 18:05.

Comment

• Now they are coming for the Christians

Chinese Christians flee China amid crackdown on church: ‘No longer safe for us’ | Fox | Jul 10 2019

The part about exporting it is true. Their foreign policy becomes a macrocosm of their domestic policy.

With the Americans the more powerful they grew, the more liberal they became. This liberalism shaped their foreign policy.

It seems to be the opposite with China.
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 09 Jul 19,, 20:08.

Comment

Oh for fuck sakes. Pakistan is a Chinese ally. In fact, China taught Pakistan how to make nuclear weapons. China gave Pakistan an entire JF-17 air force production line. China sold Saudi Arabia 450-600 DF3 IRBMs being maintained by Chinese contrator engineers. Those IRBMs are aimed at Israel. In short, your precious China is a supporter of Islamic military forces. Chew on that.
                        Chimo

Comment

• it's been a while since I've seen our good Colonel rip up a chew toy like this, please continue
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Pakistan is a Chinese ally
                            Pakistan is also a US ally :) The US did completely NOTHING when Pakistan developed their nuclear arsenal. the US propped up Pakistan against India's interests. Now the US is trying to cozy up with India because they plan to use India as their next Human Meat Shield in a possible conflict against China.

Comment

• This is a positive development for the entire world. I would like to see the same action to be carried out against the Islamic Terrorists in southern Philippines. Unless they convert to Christianity then the state will have no other choice but to expire them.

37 countries, including Philippines, defend China over Xinjiang in UN letter

Comment

Pakistan is also a US ally :)
                                Nice dancing around, dumbass. It does not change the fact that your China ain't the angel you want her to be. She will gladly choose Pakistan over Philippines.

Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
                                The US did completely NOTHING when Pakistan developed their nuclear arsenal.
                                Wrong again. She was under all sorts of military and economic sanctions. There are no new F-16 sales.

the US propped up Pakistan against India's interests.
                                Yeah, because the Soviets were helping India. Stupid ignorant fool getting schooled again.

Now the US is trying to cozy up with India because they plan to use India as their next Human Meat Shield in a possible conflict against China.
                                Oh gee, 1 billion+ consumers have nothing to do with it?
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X