No announcement yet.

Justin Trudeau's excellent Indian adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hilarious reading Canadian comments about Justins trip to India on Twitter. They are bashing him so badly. My stomach hurts! ;-)))

Click image for larger version

Name:	Justin3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	1476087

He is like a one man tribute to the village people.

Colonel, how many twitter accounts have you used to criticize your PM?

LOL.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

HAha! superb ^^^^^^^^^ he can rock to bhangra too : D

Saw this earlier

Rogue Indian political elements may be trying to make Canada look weak on Sikh extremism: source | CBC | Feb 22 2018

Good plot device aka foreign hand, Indira's excuse for declaring emergenvcy

John Ivison: The Indian government removed Jaspal Atwal from its blacklist. Why? | National Post | Feb 22 2018

“This was not an accident,” said a senior security source within the Canadian government, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Atwal has developed links with the Indian government and his political views “have evolved” in recent years. “They no longer see him as the enemy,” said the source, who believes it is convenient for some in India’s government, if not necessarily for Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, to embarrass Trudeau for being soft on Sikh separatism.

Asked which part of the Indian government might be so motivated, the source said, “The intelligence service.”
        There's that anonymous senior security source within the govt again...are we still talking about Trudeau or Trump, i'm confused now
        Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Feb 18,, 03:03.

Comment

Few things to consider:

#1. How did Atwal get a visa (assuming he is off the Indian blacklist). Who facilitated it? It can't be the Canadians.

#2. B.C. Liberal MP Randeep Sarai (born in Vancouver to Sikh parents who migrated from Punjab) sent Atwal an invite. Why? Now the Canadian media says it was a mistake by a rookie MP, and Randeep Sarai has owned it up. Who is he saving? Himself/Justin/Indian Intelligence agencies?

#3. Canadian Intelligence don't vet their own guest list? I know it is upto each individual MPs, but in the age of Islamic extremism this seems to be a poor choice.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            #1. How did Atwal get a visa (assuming he is off the Indian blacklist). Who facilitated it? It can't be the Canadians.
            Not clear whether he needed a visa or not. If he did then we have to answer that otherwise its on them

Comment

Name:	Canada.jpg
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1476093

Comment

Well there you have it then. As the Rt. Hon. James Hacker MP said, "In government, never believe anything till it's been officially denied".

For me the funniest comment was by some Indian fashion designer who said that Trudeau looked like a backup dancer in a cheap bollywood movie. I'm inclined to agree.

Comment

Name:	28576762_2077144329188298_1750142398767009099_n.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1476099

Comment

Few things to consider:

He was taken off the blacklist years ago and has visited India as a private citizen before. Being invited to the PMs guest list is a whole different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
                      [ATTACH]45503[/ATTACH]
                      I was going to demand Pedicabby be banned for putting that picture in our heads but then I recall that the GS would do something far worst to get that picture out.
                      Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
                        He was taken off the blacklist years ago and has visited India as a private citizen before. Being invited to the PMs guest list is a whole different story.
                        Seems that is the story.

Visa to Atwal part of government’s ‘conscious’ outreach to misguided elements: MEA

Not much left to doubt which government benefited from this whole 'staged' fiasco.

Comment

Seems that is the story.

Visa to Atwal part of government’s ‘conscious’ outreach to misguided elements: MEA

Not much left to doubt which government benefited from this whole 'staged' fiasco.
                          Take your tinfoil hat off. The invitation was "staged" by the Liberal Party of Canada.

Comment

Seems that is the story.

See, this is the part i was concerned about

"Jaspal Atwal travelled to India on a valid visa. This was his third visit. Government of India has a conscious policy of outreach to Indian diaspora including misguided elements who in past may have harboured anti-India sentiments which they have since renounced," MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said while addressing the weekly media briefing
                            He DID need a visa and WE gave it to him

Comment

Running theme

Comment

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
                                Take your tinfoil hat off. The invitation was "staged" by the Liberal Party of Canada.
                                What do the Liberals gain from this? Votes?

Comment

Working...
                                X