Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Because they'd do the same with our cops and their families. Not like this hasn't happened earlier to them either.

What did Israel do with Eichmann ? put him on a plane back to Israel and tried him

What India do with Kasab ? A few cops had to die including Karkare, Bombay's ATS chief, but we also brought him to trial.

Let's leave this enemy combatant nonsense to the Americans only. I've never accepted this justification and argued it with the people here at the time.
    BS. Kasab lies buried in an unmarked grave. What did India do with Afzal Guru. That twat was buried in the premises of Tihar in an unmarked grave. I did not say, don't allow funerals. I said don't allow terrorists to glorify those funeral by attending those, firing AKs and chanting pro-Pak slogans. It fuels recruitment in their ranks.

Had the Americans given the body of Osama to the Saudis, and had the Saudis built a grave over the pig's dead body, that would be a militant shrine today, where lacs of islamic terrorists would go and pay homage and plan their next targets.

The state either goes full in or stays wholly out. This game is not for chicken hearted people or going inside the maze with a sympathetic heart. India should also make a law that whoever takes up a gun and gets eliminated in CASO/COIN ops, their bodies will not be handed over to their families. The responsibility of that lies with their family, especially the mothers.
    Last edited by Oracle; 21 Aug 19,, 02:55.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

This might be coming to a head sooner than expected

Pakistan to take Kashmir issue with India to World Court | HT | Aug 20 2019
      And Pak would lose. I hope you've heard the video by the Supreme Court advocate.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• How Pakistan's worst kept secret cheated people of PoK for 59 years

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	1478300

Name:	2.png
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	1478301

Name:	3.png
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	1478302

Comment

• Gunfight underway between terrorists, security forces in Jammu & Kashmir's Baramulla

Comment

Because they'd do the same with our cops and their families. Not like this hasn't happened earlier to them either.
            Who is they? The terrorists? Are you actually trying to say that the bodies of our fallen security personnel are currently returned to their families for burial by the terrorists who kill them?

What did Israel do with Eichmann ? put him on a plane back to Israel and tried him

What India do with Kasab ? A few cops had to die including Karkare, Bombay's ATS chief, but we also brought him to trial.

Let's leave this enemy combatant nonsense to the Americans only. I've never accepted this justification and argued it with the people here at the time.
            Um, you seem to forget that Kasab was the only one who was captured alive. There were 10 others who were killed in the firefight just like Burhan Wani and co. in Kashmir. If Wani had surrendered, he would have been tried in a court. He chose to fight instead and was killed in combat. So there is no "enemy combatant nonsense" in this. If you shoot at a cop, he will shoot back, regardless of who you are. If you shoot at a cop, he will shoot back.
            Last edited by Firestorm; 21 Aug 19,, 23:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
              Who is they? The terrorists?
              It's very simple, if you try to take out terrorists at a funeral which is attended by others you will get collateral damage. Obvious. This will then cause them to hit the families back.

Are you actually trying to say that the bodies of our fallen security personnel are currently returned to their families for burial by the terrorists who kill them?
              Whether bodies return depends how they were felled. With bombs there are no bodies ie Pulwama. If its gun fights as happens so often then you have a dead body. Uri.

Why don't you tell us what happens to the bodies of fallen security personnel ? anything i missed there ?

Um, you seem to forget that Kasab was the only one who was captured alive. There were 10 others who were killed in the firefight just like Burhan Wani and co. in Kashmir. If Wani had surrendered, he would have been tried in a court. He chose to fight instead and was killed in combat. So there is no "enemy combatant nonsense" in this. If you shoot at a cop, he will shoot back, regardless of who you are. If you shoot at a cop, he will shoot back.
              Kasab could have been taken out as well. Cops had to lose their lives so he could be taken alive. THAT is my point.

Ten man team means nine were killed not ten.

The Americans use the justification for "enemy combatant" not to bring back OBL alive to face trial in the US. Didn't have to, he's an enemy combatant.

I got really silly reasons like the american courts might just find him not guilty. Lol, this is why the Taliban asked for proof before they release him in the first place.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Aug 19,, 03:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                And Pak would lose. I hope you've heard the video by the Supreme Court advocate.
                According to him they would. Which means what ? that the Paks are just saying this for domestic consumption. They have no intention to ever go to the ICJ.

Comment

BS. Kasab lies buried in an unmarked grave. What did India do with Afzal Guru. That twat was buried in the premises of Tihar in an unmarked grave. I did not say, don't allow funerals.
                  You have commingled something else here too which was not what i was replying to.

That we not return the bodies of terrorists we kill ? so Burhna Wani's body should not be returned. We recover the militants body in other words and dispose of it as we want ?

No body, no funeral, yes ?

I said don't allow terrorists to glorify those funeral by attending those, firing AKs and chanting pro-Pak slogans. It fuels recruitment in their ranks.
                  How do you do that ? how do you prevent other terrorists from attending a public funeral. How do you then police said funeral so they don't fire guns.

Either you allow the funeral or you do not. There is no other way i can see here.

Had the Americans given the body of Osama to the Saudis, and had the Saudis built a grave over the pig's dead body, that would be a militant shrine today, where lacs of islamic terrorists would go and pay homage and plan their next targets.
                  Saudis cancelled his citizenship in '96. They would not accept his body. I'm saying he should have been brought back alive for trial and if found guilty then its up the Americans to decide what to do next. But they took him out because he was designated as an "enemy combatant". There is no case of bringing him back alive in that case.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Aug 19,, 04:07.

Comment

According to him they would. Which means what ? that the Paks are just saying this for domestic consumption. They have no intention to ever go to the ICJ.
                    Don't know about that. The Paks are known to make historical blunders.

Pakistan divided over raising Kashmir at International Court of Justice

Even though I'd want to make one point here. Article 370 & 35A was inserted in the Constitutional provisions by India. Scrapping it is entirely on India as it is an internal matter.

Comment

You have commingled something else here too which was not what i was replying to.

That we not return the bodies of terrorists we kill ? so Burhna Wani's body should not be returned. We recover the militants body in other words and dispose of it as we want ?

No body, no funeral, yes ?

How do you do that ? how do you prevent other terrorists from attending a public funeral. How do you then police said funeral so they don't fire guns.

Either you allow the funeral or you do not. There is no other way i can see here.

Saudis cancelled his citizenship in '96. They would not accept his body. I'm saying he should have been brought back alive for trial and if found guilty then its up the Americans to decide what to do next. But they took him out because he was designated as an "enemy combatant". There is no case of bringing him back alive in that case.
                      Precise sniper kills. Let terrorists congregate at another terrorists funeral. From a vantage point, take out all those terrorists with sniper fire. Do it again the second time, and a third time. No one, not even terrorists would want to go to a funeral just to get killed. It's important that the message gets through, that, the funeral you all attend will be yours too. Don't have to do a CASO in 3-4 places to kill 8-10 terrorists.

Comment

• Modi’s next move - Moeed Yusuf

FOR most in Pakistan, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s move of revoking held Kashmir’s special status in the Indian constitution came as a shock — even if his government’s manifesto categorically stated his intent to do so. Shocking? Hardly.

In fact, the move has laid to rest any pretence that Modi recognises the need to be a centrist prime minister and that his pandering to his right-wing RSS support base is only a way to keep them in good humour. Everything about his government’s demeanour over the past couple of weeks confirms the deep ideological conviction that underpins his actions.

Sadly, the popular rebuttal that India’s democracy is robust enough to keep the minorities from being jettisoned isn’t going to mean much now. Most of all because Modi, perhaps more so than any of the new populist brand of leaders around the world, has perfected the art of tying big business interests with an exclusionary social and political agenda. His recent electoral campaign was a picture-perfect illustration: despite poor economic performance, he neutralised the Congress and others by sucking virtually all big business money into his campaign and combined this with an over-the-top national security discourse that targeted the Indian left, Pakistan, and everyone that stood against the Hindu-right’s vision.

Fast forward a couple of months to his Kashmir move. So aggressive was the manner in which it was executed that even the most sympathetic world capitals and media outlets had to speak up. But as the minorities shuddered, Corporate India watched millions of Indians come out in Modi’s support. If you are a strongman on a mission to redefine the social fabric of your society, the urge would be to do more.

India’s direction leaves Pakistan with a dilemma. First, because the situation will get uglier. From everything I have studied about the new generation of Kashmiri Muslims, they aren’t going to take it lying down. But India is also unlikely to hold back in unleashing its power to prevent any popular uprising. As news and evidence of excesses trickle out, the Pakistani government will feel the heat from within the country to do something. The political opposition is going to be all over the government if there is even a hint of pragmatism in its posturing. Right-wing forces will use the polarisation to make things more toxic. The push for the government would be to cover its bases by banking on jingoism.

India will pounce, distracting attention from the internal Kashmir dynamic to the Pakistani right’s toxicity. The terrorism lingo will be at the fore of Delhi’s rhetoric. FATF, IMF, and others will be asked to take note.

Second, there is a real risk of a major Pakistan-India crisis in the current situation. The LoC is already radioactive. If the Kashmir unrest gets out of control, or if there are attacks, India is going to blame Pakistan. Given how Modi spun Pulwama to convince his support base that his military actions had worked and that he’d go further to harm Pakistan, he will feel the pressure to act. Similar pressure, built up courtesy of his claims of conducting surgical strikes against Pakistan after Uri, led him to launch air strikes during Pulwama. The end result was that the Pulwama crisis escalated beyond what Uri did.

Third, and most important, what we are witnessing isn’t about the Kashmir issue only. Whatever one may say to critique what has happened there, you can’t blame Modi and co for hiding where they want it all to end up. Nor have they done so about where they’ll go next. For instance, a temple will be built on the site of the Babri mosque regardless of the consequences. And much more thereafter.

As this transpires, Pakistan will face an existential question about its position on the Muslims across the border. Is standing up for them and presenting this as a right based on our official interpretation of the two-nation theory going to remain part of the policy ethos? Or are we prepared to consider it India’s matter?

The issue strikes at the heart of the identity question we have been debating in this country for as long as it’s been around. How this is handled in the current context will have direct implications for our already polarised debate on identity, the raison d’être of the state’s security institutions, and for how the Indian Muslims — many of whom are directly impacted by the state of India-Pakistan relations and Pakistan’s stance on their plight — will see Pakistan’s role in the treatment New Delhi metes out to them. The issue will have to be handled extremely delicately.

For someone who has long advocated a reorientation of Pakistan’s relationship with India in the positive direction, Modi’s actions have been a shut-up call for me. Depressing times these are — and things are sure to get worse as Modi persists in targeting minorities, and destroying India’s social fabric in the process.
                        Doesn't talk about the conditions of Uighurs in concentration camps in Xinjiang. Doesn't talk about Pakistan Army sponsored terrorism in India, Afghanistan and Iran. Propaganda twat.

Since August 5th, all I see is propaganda rumour on the overdrive on Pakistani newsprints. Not that they didn't do it earlier. It's on full mode now. If only propaganda would make the Pakistan Army win a war against India.

Comment

• Demos planned in NY during Modi’s visit

That's all ya'll can do. Pussy cat. Lol.

Ravidas temple demolition row: Day after violent protests, uneasy calm in south Delhi

Protest over Ravidas temple demolition: Several private schools in southeast Delhi shut

This is for the international audience of this board. DDA, on the orders of the Supreme Court demolished this temple, and thugs pelted stones etc. Police couldn't control the situation, but finally managed to disperse the mob. Mind you, this in in Delhi, India's capital. There is no majority or minority equation anywhere in the country. Crimes are committed, criminals are pursued and punished. India has razed many temples, many in Modi's Gujarat itself to build highways, for housing and for other development projects. We will not let thugs dictate the law and order of this country.

30 dead, 250 injured in violence in Haryana after Dera verdict

This is from 2017, under the BJP government. The dead figures are 36+ actually. This shows the state would not cower in the face of ugly mobs breaking law and order. The state will use lethal force to quell those. If we can do this in different parts of India, I don't see why we can't do this in Kashmir. No one is special under the Constitution.

NSUI leader blackens face of Savarkar statue in Delhi University

This is the violent left in India. Been for decades. Not saying the right is not violent. Both are, but only now the right has started to push back. But, this in no way reflects the policies of the GoI. Why am I posting this here? Some western media, Pak media distort news and dish out propaganda.

Comment

• China raked up status of Aksai Chin at UNSC informal session

Feeling the heat commie thugs.

Pakistani soldier behind capture of Wing Commander Abhinandan killed

Name:	Khan.png
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	1478303

Name:	Ahmed.png
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	1478304

^ That is Ahmed Khan.

Heard Sialkot sector is under fire from IA.
                            Last edited by Oracle; 22 Aug 19,, 07:50.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Dawn.jpg
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	1478305

Name:	Gaurav Arya.png
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1478306

Comment

Don't know about that. The Paks are known to make historical blunders.

Pakistan divided over raising Kashmir at International Court of Justice

Even though I'd want to make one point here. Article 370 & 35A was inserted in the Constitutional provisions by India. Scrapping it is entirely on India as it is an internal matter.
                                Right, if they say they are going to do it then they have to as the opposition will hold them to it.

Quereshi was saying they have a strong case and i wondered where he got this advice.

A senior Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader told The Express Tribune that senior party leaders were in touch with Ben Emerson, a London-based lawyer, who advised Pakistan to approach the ICJ on Kashmir issue.
                                This is one way to get around bilateral by getting a third party ensconced. Why do it ? publicity. How long for ? a few years. After that then what ? they will find some way to spin it. So this is to buy time.

Even the international law experts in Pakistan have expressed astonishment over the government's decision. The opinion is said to be divided due to the jurisdictional issue.
                                This is the thing. We should be taking them to the ICJ but instead they are doing it. Nobody is saying India will win in that article. Just that even if we lose the ruling isn't binding.

Comment

Working...
                                X