Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MuluakLP3nE

And check out how the Paks have edited the speech to try to portray it as a fail. I never imagines that they could be so shameless...
    We're dealing with it for 70 years. Both authoritarian, terror supporting, shameless countries.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      I did not miss anything. Britain is a hotbed of Khalistani and islamic support centers. I wouldn't be amazed if they're still trying to create an impression that they are important. They're not.
      Every one that supports us is important. Rishabh says the UK's position is ambigious on 370. I'm not sure why he says that maybe he's taking this opposition letter into account. It does not count as official as far as i'm concerned as the govt did not issue it. Given how things stand for them atm the very last thing they will do is alienate us. Ignore what their media says, it ain't a govt mouthpiece. Some Indian anchors take UK media so damn personally conveniently forgetting same media does not spare its own govt one bit. Which is what media is supposed to do anyway.

Some time back Brits got a resolution condemning the Russians for the attack in Salisbury. Pretty clear act of terrorism. We supported the Russians. UK didn't make an issue out of it. It was amusing to hear an Indian diplomat talk like a Russian about that decision. I get it, they cover us and have done so for very long now. We reciprocate whenever.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Aug 19,, 14:28.

Comment

Shah Faesal is either an opportunist (more likely) who's seen the vacuum created by the Abdullahs and the Muftis and wants to create his own personal fiefdom in Kashmir, or he's lost his mind to militant islam (less likely). You see, it is this people who create trouble for themselves and the entire muslim community.
        Possible. He says the fight for rights in Kashmir is going to go on for a long time. Kashmiris already got more rights now they've been upgraded to full citizens.

Wait and watch, he's the next gen of pols there. If he wants it.
        Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Aug 19,, 14:48.

Comment

Very touching. She survived the real fascists

“You may think the entire Valley is angry with the decision. Trust me, most are heaving a sigh of relief. We are silent because we have been silenced by fear for 30 years. Let the guns and violence on the streets end and you will see all of us share the same identity as we have always had for hundreds of years.”
          This is the bet

Comprehensive. Keep the basics going. People don't go to the streets with full stomachs.

Now is the time to win them and keep at it for the next decade

We have a lot of catching up to do and getting reacquainted with these people.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Aug 19,, 14:54.

Comment

I was thinking timing isn't right.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            Pakistan struggles to get traction on Kashmir, links it to Afghanistan

How long will you play the same script? This present Government of the Union of India doesn't care.
            However, the NYT quoted him as saying, “We have our hands full” on the western border, but “If the situation escalates on the eastern border, we will have to undertake redeployments.” Right now in Islamabad, he added, “we are not thinking about anything but what is happening on our eastern border (with India).”
            This implies attacking India is a way to get the US to restrain India. Means an attack is coming soon.

The remarks came from a familiar Pakistani playbook going back to the Musharraf era, when Islamabad would often warn it would not be able to support American objectives (in its war on terror) because of problems with and perceived threats from India, in an effort to seek US intervention and/or aid. The tactic often resulted in the Bush and Obama administrations putting a restraining hand on New Delhi to not respond forcefully to Pakistan-sponsored terrorist attacks on India.
            My understanding of no reaction to 26/11, meaning not kinetic

The Trump administration is reported to be in the final stages of an agreement with the Taliban and Afghan representatives to facilitate a US drawdown from Afghanistan, and although all parties have cautioned Islamabad to refrain from linking its support for the deal to the Kashmir issue, Islamabad appears ready to throw a monkey wrench into the works after finding that it is not getting any support for its dispute with India.
            They've been openly hinting at it to the point of inciting violence against us by no less than their President & PM.

Good, this is their attempt at regaining lost ground.

When an attack happens let's see who gets told to act with restraint. Then we will know whether world reaction to balakote was a one off or the norm from now on. Americans giving us the green light then was exactly so the Paks don't renege on the Afghan agreement.

Since 370 happened after Imran concluded his trip and whatever deals, Trump isn't going to re-negotiate anything more.

The cutting off aid recently is a similar sign i take it if the Paks want to push the Americans more on this.

"Kashmir is a disputed area in which three large India-Pakistan wars broke out in the 20th century. Pakistan is mostly impacted by India's move," it said.

"It would be "unimaginable if Pakistan does not take strong countermeasures," it added.
            Ominous
            Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Aug 19,, 15:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              Possible. He says the fight for rights in Kashmir is going to go on for a long time. Kashmiris already got more rights now they've been upgraded to full citizens.

Wait and watch, he's the next gen of pols there. If he wants it.
              Hmmmm. That's not the way I see it. Kashmiris got way more rights than other Indians all these years. Now, that has been watered down to what most of us enjoy. And, what did it do to Kashmir and for Kashmiris? Nothing expect bloodshed and mayhem prepretated by the Pakistan Army with its Jihadi proxies. Their propaganda narrative is very powerful. The Colonel said this many years back that Indian propaganda sucks, which is in de-facto term means, absent. Moral equivalence doesn't count here. What counts is how we counter the adversary with full optics. But the bigger issue here is, in a democracy every Tom, Dick and Harry has an opinion and we don't put restrictions on media or free speech. Then, what should we do? We can't hire an assassin to take out Barkha Dutt, but we can and we should put time and money in building a counter-narrative, based on truth & facts, that look people (Paks) your Army (PA) is lying, and here is the proof.

Shah Faesal was flying to Turkey. Why Turkey? Kashmir government in exile? Dimwit. His father was killed by Pakistan, and that dimwit speaks their language.

To put it bluntly, India is not going to compromise on Kashmir as it has strategic interests here. By blood or by peace, Kashmir remains with us. Anybody who wants Kashmir will have to take into account the possibility of burning 1.3 billion Indians, and getting burnt in return. The way I see it, the PA doesn't have the guts to even cross the border in uniform. Djinns are the only possibility.
              Last edited by Oracle; 20 Aug 19,, 17:55.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Qureshi was in Beijing so he has fed them some lies. Looks like global times picked it up in this edit.

As it is Chinese have a language barrier to deal with. That bastard does not help matters.

Comment

Every one that supports us is important. Rishabh says the UK's position is ambigious on 370. I'm not sure why he says that maybe he's taking this opposition letter into account. It does not count as official as far as i'm concerned as the govt did not issue it. Given how things stand for them atm the very last thing they will do is alienate us. Ignore what their media says, it ain't a govt mouthpiece. Some Indian anchors take UK media so damn personally conveniently forgetting same media does not spare its own govt one bit. Which is what media is supposed to do anyway.

Some time back Brits got a resolution condemning the Russians for the attack in Salisbury. Pretty clear act of terrorism. We supported the Russians. UK didn't make an issue out of it. It was amusing to hear an Indian diplomat talk like a Russian about that decision. I get it, they cover us and have done so for very long now. We reciprocate whenever.
                  Only a diplomat can understand diplomacy better than us cattle-class people. Btw, where are you posted now. Use PM.

Trivia: Shashi Tharoor, the godfather of shakespearean english used the term 'cattle-class' first. :D
                  Congress has so much to their credit, I wish they never come back to power. I'll be the first one they imprison if they ever come back. Not too shabby the way my mind works, free prison food. :D

Sonia is the President of CWC now? Hehehe. Dynasts can never live without bootlickers. These Gandhi scums are the feudal lords of modern India. Shameless buggers. Just die.

Comment

Hmmmm. That's not the way I see it. Kashmiris got way more rights than other Indians all these years. Now, that has been watered down to what most of us enjoy.
                    Yes i think you're right there. That is how Kashmiris will see it.

And, what did it do to Kashmir and for Kashmiris? Nothing expect bloodshed and mayhem prepretated by the Pakistan Army with its Jihadi proxies. Their propaganda narrative is very powerful. The Colonel said this many years back that Indian propaganda sucks, which is in de-facto terms absent.
                    All free countries are lousy at propaganda. If they even so much as attempt it the media will have a field day.

The autocratic ones do better here. Less people asking inconvenient questions.

Moral equivalence doesn't count here. What counts is how we counter the adversary with full optics. But the bigger issue here is, in a democracy every Tom, Dick and Harry has an opinion and we don't put restrictions on media or free speech. Then, what should we do? We can't hire an assassin to take out Barkha Dutt, but we can and we should put time and money in building a counter-narrative, based on truth & facts, that look people (Paks) your Army (PA) is lying, and here is the proof.
                    Exactly, this is what free countries are forced to do. Based on truth & facts or lets say dressed up to look like that with some important ommissions : D

Shah Faesal was flying to Turkey. Why Turkey? Kashmir government in exile? Dimwit. His father was killed by Pakistan, and that dimwit speaks their language.
                    Turkey seems to be popular with renegades.

Exactly, killed by Pakistan, i'd have thought then the son would be militantly opposed to them.

Comment

Qureshi was in Beijing so he has fed them some lies. Looks like global times picked it up in this edit.

As it is Chinese have a language barrier to deal with. That bastard does not help matters.
                      Fine.

But you're undermining the Chinese propensity of double-dealing a bit too much.

Comment

But you're undermining the Chinese propensity of double-dealing a bit too much.
                        I mean their reaction to Amit Shah's Aksai Chin statement. Same resolution was passed back in 1994. Nothing new here.

Double dealing like trying to sneak in the Paks concerns into a closed door session at the UNSC ? among others

In any case Jaishankar has given them our side.

Good discussion here

I find that guy Patakrit Payne to be quite good.

Comment

• Army was ready for conventional war with Pakistan after Balakot: Sources

This was told to Bolton in no uncertain terms, and Abhinandan got released.

PM Modi speaks to Trump, says 'extreme rhetoric by certain leaders in the region not conducive to peace'

Zakir Naik to be quizzed by Malaysian authorities for hate speech; PM Mahathir unhappy

When he is finally extradited to India, a dark/damp 6'x3' torture chamber awaits him. Bloody terrorist. Why are we so late in reacting? His ass should have been rotting in jail by now. But no, our agencies are so damn lazy, they can easily escape laws.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	PACOAS.png
Views:	2
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	1478290

Given? Lol. Nothing is given to the PA COAS. Everything is taken.

It amazes me to go back into history and see that the same people run away from battlefields, don't accept their dead, don't have the grace to accept defeat, and continue their failed misadventures time and time again. And these people have been ruling Pakistan. Oh, well. Insha-Allah-Bajwa-e-Laden!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	qamar.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1478291

Yay ! Here's to 3 more fun filled years with you fella. Those retirement gifts are going to wait.

He got a 21 gun salute and a guard of honour when he visited the US.

Imran got picked up by some junior staffer.

Next COAS

Gafoora

Insha Ganesha
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Aug 19,, 19:44.

Comment

Zakir Naik to be quizzed by Malaysian authorities for hate speech; PM Mahathir unhappy

When he is finally extradited to India, a dark/damp 6'x3' torture chamber awaits him. Bloody terrorist. Why are we so late in reacting? His ass should have been rotting in jail by now. But no, our agencies are so damn lazy, they can easily escape laws.
                                Pretty strange behaviour for a fugitive to be getting into.

Mahathir added that as a permanent resident, Naik was not allowed to participate in politics.

"You can preach (religiously). But he wasn't doing that," he said.

"He was talking about Chinese going back to China and Indians going back to India. I have never said such things. But he did. That is politics," the annoyed Malaysian prime minister said.

Meanwhile, more Malaysian provinces have banned Naik from making public speeches.
                                I thought all he did was run a cooking channel : D
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Aug 19,, 20:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X