Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex-diplomat Madhuri Gupta gets 3 years in jail for spying for Pakistan ISI

Okay, so she was 53 when she was arrested, so that leaves a room for 3 years, that is she was 50 when she fell for whoever that ISI dude was. Stop posting women in enemy countries and vet very very strongly whoever gets posted. Or, if we need to post a woman, send Sehmats in.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Edit: What's in the youtube video? Internet is slow, remains slow.
      Video isn't important, audio is. So use this site to get just the audio part from the video. Paste the video url in there then chose mp3 to download

https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter

Ex-diplomat Madhuri Gupta gets 3 years in jail for spying for Pakistan ISI

Okay, so she was 53 when she was arrested, so that leaves a room for 3 years, that is she was 50 when she fell for whoever that ISI dude was. Stop posting women in enemy countries and vet very very strongly whoever gets posted. Or, if we need to post a woman, send Sehmats in.
      Then who to post ? a younger man was compromised in a honey trap some time back
      Last edited by Double Edge; 20 May 18,, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        Video isn't important, audio is. So use this site to get just the audio part from the video. Paste the video url in there then chose mp3 to download

https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter
        Thank you. Will do.

Then who to post ? a younger man was compromised in a honey trap some time back
        Well trained, 20 something, prettiest of them all Sehmats.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

When Indian spook came to rescue of ex-ISI chief son

What are your views about this? Kulbhusan is in a jail in Pak. And India takes the good, moral high ground against a puny adversary which is hell bent on destabilising the sub-continent with Islamic proxies. Professional courtesy? Asad Durrani is way prime his professional dealings, and the whole world knows what sort of a monster he is. If not for the US, he would have been dragged to the ICJ as a war criminal.

Couldn't the agency pick him and lock him in a safe house, and let Asad run to the generals in Pak for favors? We could have bargained for the release of 100s of poor Indians languishing in Pak jails. If nothing else, Asad would have gotten his head out of his ass and come to terms as to the multi-headed demonic agency he was serving. There is nothing good/bad, black/white, moral/immoral in the domain of national security. Things are at best, grey. Someone needs to drill that into the head of our current security establishment.

Comment

Well trained, 20 something, prettiest of them all Sehmats.
            You've seen this ?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ftDgxgRZJ.html

Couldn't the agency pick him and lock him in a safe house, and let Asad run to the generals in Pak for favors? We could have bargained for the release of 100s of poor Indians languishing in Pak jails. If nothing else, Asad would have gotten his head out of his ass and come to terms as to the multi-headed demonic agency he was serving. There is nothing good/bad, black/white, moral/immoral in the domain of national security. Things are at best, grey. Someone needs to drill that into the head of our current security establishment.
            Because it wasn't worth the hassle. We've also got people there that they could do the same to. Why was Durrani's son picked up in the first place ? i didn't know Indian visas to Pak's stipulate you must leave from the port of entry
            Last edited by Double Edge; 20 May 18,, 13:41.

Comment

Yes. Also reported by the TOI last year. In the case of Miss Gupta, I wonder if the standards set for the hiring process is so low that a fat lady at the age of 50 gets trapped in a honey-pot.

Because it wasn't worth the hassle. We've also got people there that they could do the same to.
              You didn't get my point. I am not saying do this to a serving officer or his son. Asad Durrani is out of a job, his son who works for a German firm landed in Kochi (port of entry), and should have got out from Kochi (port of exit) itself. It was the firm's mistake, yes, but Indian intelligence could have played their cards. Make Durrani work harder. Maybe get some Indian prisoners released. Also this would have made Durrani feel the pinch of their terrorist activities of which we Indians suffer every week. And no Indian diplomats (serving/ex) son visit Pakistan for a job requirement, for any domestic/international MNC. Bangladesh is a bigger and profitable market than Pakistan. I clearly fail to see the hassle. Go all out and make the Paks pay, or give Kashmir on a platter to the Paks, then Hyderabad, then Assam. Oh wait, I haven't even mentioned Punjab.

Why was Durrani's son picked up in the first place ? i didn't know Indian visas to Pak's stipulate you must leave from the port of entry
              The mad mad world of Indian and Pakistani visa rules

Comment

An example [25:10 - 34:15] of how the regular press talks about kashmir. They don't like the present muscular policy.

Comment

I still have not downloaded the audio clip coz' it's slow with the 4G connection of Jio. Zero corporate ethics. Even before basic infrastructure is ready, roll out a pan-India expansion. Anyways, after 2 AM, the speed increases, which is a good time to watch youtube, download stuff and watch out for thieves. I almost caught one at around 2 AM, 2 months back. :D

Comment

US has no role in resolution of Kashmir dispute: Expert

Is this the current State Dept policy as far as Kashmir is concerned?

I didn't know Alyssa Ayres is married to Sadanand Dhume.
                    Last edited by Oracle; 24 May 18,, 13:21.

Comment

US has no role in resolution of Kashmir dispute: Expert

Is this the current State Dept policy as far as Kashmir is concerned?
                      heh, maybe today. Certainly wasn't the case in the past

If Pakistan becomes more useful to the US in the future you will see the americans changing again

Comment

heh, maybe today. Certainly wasn't the case in the past

If Pakistan becomes more useful to the US in the future you will see the americans changing again
                        I don't see Pak becoming useful to the US ever again in a sense that it ignores Indian concerns. Pak has the advantage of geography, which is now turning out to be Chinese real-estate. Even in the 80s and the 90s, US and Pak tone didn't matter. India razed down and killed all those murderous Khalistani and Kashmiri terrorists. That policy is etched in stone. Challenge the state and see its might come down heavily. It won't change.

‘Pak Army for better ties with India’ is Hogwash

The room allotted was probably not any different from the other rooms but just because I was a serving Army officer in the delegation they were making a distinction. In hindsight it occurred that the room could have been bugged and under kept under surveillance through hidden spycams! Anyway be that as it may, during the course of the visit during an informal discussion with Pak officials from the External Affairs Ministry and Home Ministry they were very keen to know whether the Indian Army officers too enjoyed such special privileges as the Officers of the Pak Army did – being allotted land at throw away prices, secure jobs after retirement in the various ‘businesses’ run by the Fauji Foundation and such like. I politely informed that the Indian Army was fully under the Government in power and thus under civilian control and no such privileges were ever instituted. There was a hint of envy in the tone of these officials who resented the supremacy of the military in Pakistan. Given half a chance they would like to bottle the Army up once and for all, strip them of all privileges and take back the assets these officers have individually acquired. It may sound absurd but this is one major reason why the Pak Army cannot let go of the control it has over everything in Pakistan consequently, it is here to stay.
                        Someone stole my script from WAB. :D

Comment

Even in the 80s and the 90s, US and Pak tone didn't matter. India razed down and killed all those murderous Khalistani and Kashmiri terrorists. That policy is etched in stone. Challenge the state and see its might come down heavily. It won't change.
                          US tied our hands. Operation Brasstacks was to scare the Paks into stopping their support for Khalistan. We couldn't cross the border. Then the Sumdurong Chu incident occurs in '86 and you see Chinese collusion forcing us to divert forces to the NE. So we were up against the US & China.

This is where KPS Gill comes in, we went brutal on Punjab. Then we had to do the same in Kashmir for a decade

‘Pak Army for better ties with India’ is Hogwash

Someone stole my script from WAB. :D
                          It is hogwash

But if you listen above no less than Yashwant Sinha is peddling this line. A former foreign minister and RSS appointee that Vajpayee had to endure until he could get Jaswant in position

If you listen to what he says. Not a single positive word to say about the BJP in that entire interview. Partisan much?

Like a disgruntled former employee along with Shourie
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 25 May 18,, 17:42.

Comment

Lakhvi’s son’s van ferried us till LoC, says arrested jihadi

Comment

Remains to be seen how China plays its cards with respect to Kashmir. For how long can China remain neutral. People allege that arms are coming in from China. How else does the military collect as many as 80,000 AK-47s in the last year alone

Comment

Remains to be seen how China plays its cards with respect to Kashmir. For how long can China remain neutral. People allege that arms are coming in from China. How else does the military collect as many as 80,000 AK-47s in the last year alone
                                ???

Comment

Working...
                                X