Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India ramps up efforts to counter anti-CAA move in European Parliament

Ah, Pakistan and Britain. Both nations complement each other. Britain is the second Pakistan of Europe, after Belgium ofcourse.

Hindu girl abducted from wedding venue, converted, married off in Pakistan

Way to go Pakistan and Pakistanis.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• I have a feeling that BJP will again form a majority government in 2024. With all the nonsensical protests that Congress, muslims and the left parties are fanning, Hindu votes are getting consolidated more and more and more.

While I want the BJP to continue, a strong opposition is also needed. Checks and balances. Unfortunately, a century old political party has been relegated to boot-licking dynastics of the Gandhis'. Only complaint that remains is the state of the economy. Onions are still INR 65/kilo, and this is just one aspect of the mild recession we're in.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        India ramps up efforts to counter anti-CAA move in European Parliament

Ah, Pakistan and Britain. Both nations complement each other. Britain is the second Pakistan of Europe, after Belgium ofcourse.
        The 73 MEPs from the UK will leave European Parliament on January 31 when Brexit comes into force. So, in a sense, this is a last opportunity for many of these representatives to target India. For Pakistan, the exercise keeps issues in play, particularly as they are portrayed as violation of human rights and Islamophobia.
        Brexit does put a dampener on those Pak efforts.

The government’s view has been that the entire process would be allowed to run the course of popular and judicial scrutiny. For the European Parliament to be passing resolutions on something that is undergoing scrutiny in India would be disingenuous.
        This is what i was wondering, why are they bringing it up before the SC has had a chance to review those 60 outstanding petitions. It does seem like they was a rush to get those resolutions in before the clock ran out.

I'm not so convinced of the Pak hand here though, just see the numbers, little over 600 out of 751. How many of those are Brits ? not many. This is a Euro left & Liberal thing primarily. Brexit or no brexit the EU parliament remains to be convinced of our intentions.

There is just one MEP of Mirpuri origin, he'd be pushing the Kashmir thing. Remember, only two out of 6 draft resolutions mention Kashmir but all mention CAA. CAA is not a Pak concern either, the people who benefit from CAA are primarily Bengali and Afghan Sikhs.

Harder to explain is the EPP in this collective. Why would a centre right group be against CAA ? this lot generally goes on about immigration all the time in their countries. Is there a lack of communication which is now being addressed.

“As fellow democracies, the European Parliament should not take actions that call into question the rights and authority of democratically elected legislatures in other regions of the world,” a source said.
        True and what also applies is friends will be frank with each other
        Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Jan 20,, 04:09.

Comment

I have a feeling that BJP will again form a majority government in 2024. With all the nonsensical protests that Congress, muslims and the left parties are fanning, Hindu votes are getting consolidated more and more and more.
          A week is a long time in politics -- Harold Wilson ; )

..and you want to talk about 2024 ?

If the economy does not improve by then Modi will be weakened if not gone.

If the people of J&K are not less alienated two years from now Amit Shah will be gone and likely take Modi with him

Comment

• Interesting earlier CTC episode, we never kill the insurgent leader, we don't even capture him. We let them come over ground and then co-opt them. What Shekhar doesn't realise is we're just following the old british playbook here.

Hit them hard over the head then teach them to play the piano.

While the insurgency is going on the IB works at cross purposes to the army.

Army fights the insurgents, the IB drinks rum with them !!

Good cop, bad cop routine there : D
            Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Jan 20,, 04:56.

Comment

• Assam is a state of immigrants yet has problems with them

Go figure o_O

Comment

• 'Inflammatory speech': JNU student Sharjeel Imam arrested in Bihar

So, Sharjeel is an IITD alumni. Wonder why even the highly educated are radicals amongst muslims. The fault lies with his parents.

Sharjeel's words more dangerous than Kanhaiya Kumar's: Amit Shah

I will be first to go if any Indian Muslim is deported: Shahnawaz Hussain

Should have said this the day CAA came into force.

Police arrest 19-year-old LeT terrorist from Baramulla
                Last edited by Oracle; 28 Jan 20,, 16:02.

Comment

I will be first to go if any Indian Muslim is deported: Shahnawaz Hussain

Should have said this the day CAA came into force.
                  Good interview

Comment

• Jamia protests: Delhi Police release photos of 70 people involved in violence

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 17.48.39.png
Views:	1
Size:	488.7 KB
ID:	1478608

Nine armed dacoits held in Guwahati

Their propensity towards violence is unparalleled.

Comment

• European Parliament puts off vote on anti-CAA resolution

Comment

'Inflammatory speech': JNU student Sharjeel Imam arrested in Bihar

So, Sharjeel is an IITD alumni. Wonder why even the highly educated are radicals amongst muslims. The fault lies with his parents.
                        Militants scare Assam with 4 serial explosions on Republic Day | Jan 27 2020

At least four blasts have reportedly taken place in upper Assam. Three of the explosions took place in Dibrugarh district and one in Charaideo district of Upper Assam, all in a span of 10 minutes - between 8.15 and 8.25 am on Sunday - police sources said.
                        However, no one was reported injured in the blasts.

Banned outfit ULFA (Independent) has claimed responsibility for the four powerful explosions that took place early on Sunday prior to Republic Day celebrations in the state.

United Liberation Front of Asom (Independent) (ULFA-I) had called for a 'general strike' on Sunday, asking citizens not to participate in the Republic Day celebrations.
                        Coincidence ?

Four explosions rock Assam, no casualty reported | ET | Jan 26 2020

CCTV footages available at Duliajan Tiniali showed two motorcycle-borne youths lobbed a grenade and sped away, the ASP explained.

The blasts at Graham Bazar and AT Road were carried out with time-induced Improvised Explosive Devices, he stated.
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 30 Jan 20,, 14:07.

Comment

• ^ I read about the blasts, but didn't post it. ULFA has become such a low key mundane militant organization on its last legs that no one cares for them anymore. One thing I want to point out is the Government should probe links between AASU and ULFA, I'm sure something will come up. IB chaps are eating pork curry with ULFA mundo's right now, in all probability. And AASU is a goonda organization, they extort from businesses. Nothing to worry about really. North-East militant groups are dying, having make do with hit and run tactics or surrendering. Give it another 10 years, there won't be any shred of militant/terrorist activity left. Hello CPC! :D :D
                          Last edited by Oracle; 31 Jan 20,, 12:56.

Comment

• Amit Shah asks Delhi Police Commissioner to take strictest action over firing incident in Jamia area

Delhi: Man opens fire at protesters in Jamia, student injured

Delhi: Massive protests in Jamia after student injured by armed man

Facebook deletes Jamia shooter Rambhakt Gopal's account

WTF?

This is what happens when leftist narrative get on the nerves, the right hits back. This is not cool, the dumbfcuk shooting at unarmed protestors, and as such Congressis/Leftists/Muslims need to understand they are playing with fire. How dumb can the youths of this country be. How much more dumb? OMG, I can't believe this has come to this pass. Also, if you look at the ass, you'd see he used a desi katta. Is the far-right this poor? ROFL!

Desi Katta = Guns locally made, with bicycle or iron tubes, very unreliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              A week is a long time in politics -- Harold Wilson ; )

..and you want to talk about 2024 ?

If the economy does not improve by then Modi will be weakened if not gone.

If the people of J&K are not less alienated two years from now Amit Shah will be gone and likely take Modi with him
                              True that.

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              Brexit does put a dampener on those Pak efforts.

This is what i was wondering, why are they bringing it up before the SC has had a chance to review those 60 outstanding petitions. It does seem like they was a rush to get those resolutions in before the clock ran out.

I'm not so convinced of the Pak hand here though, just see the numbers, little over 600 out of 751. How many of those are Brits ? not many. This is a Euro left & Liberal thing primarily. Brexit or no brexit the EU parliament remains to be convinced of our intentions.

There is just one MEP of Mirpuri origin, he'd be pushing the Kashmir thing. Remember, only two out of 6 draft resolutions mention Kashmir but all mention CAA. CAA is not a Pak concern either, the people who benefit from CAA are primarily Bengali and Afghan Sikhs.

Harder to explain is the EPP in this collective. Why would a centre right group be against CAA ? this lot generally goes on about immigration all the time in their countries. Is there a lack of communication which is now being addressed.

True and what also applies is friends will be frank with each other
                              Then our diplomacy is failing. Anti CAA talks has been coming out not only from India, but from US etc too. The only country not voicing anything are Russia (which is good), and surprisingly China (must be coz' of Xinjiang concentration camps). India needs to focus on diplomatically educating the illiterate US leftist politicians of what CAA is, what it does, and that not a single Indian muslim will lose any shit because of CAA.

Comment

• Hindus from Pakistan ‘visiting’ Punjab worry agencies

Militant held with Davinder had links with MLA

Feel foreign forces behind creating misunderstanding over CAA to weaken India: Rajnath Singh

India hits out at UK for allowing anti-India protests outside Indian mission on Jan 26

Comment

Working...
                                X