Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Somehow i think we're getting screwed by these tribals from the NE ...
    I've been saying this for years now. Idiotic groups like Hindu Sena doesn't see all these discrimination, they are so fucked up in their thinking of Muslims are the enemy, they can't see the real problem. Why don't they do dharna/strike that no tribals will be allowed to buy properties outside NE, if Indians from the mainland are treated as foreigners in the NE. Why can't they file a PIL in the Apex court?

20 or so years back, I was in Mawlai in Shillong, strolling the roads. I noticed a huge board hanging from one of those pine trees. It read - dogs and non-tribals are not welcome. These fcuks have the audacity to write this racist shit overtly and display it as a sign of their superiority, when none or maybe a handful of their people fought for the freedom of this country.

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Now where else do i see the idea of India being challenged more than in the NE : (
    NE is Indian real-estate. It's importance is strategic. This piece of land is not owned by the people who live here, they have anyways migrated from jungles far from here, some 100s of years back. Just because the British gave them the ILP, does not mean modern day India needs ILP. BJP has its hands full, just wait for some more years. Just like Kashmir was burning because of misgovernance and Pak based terrorism, NE too is seething with corruption and hardly any development. Either NE people change their mentality, or India sends in the riot police. Whichever way they like it. The Union has waited for far too long, to move one step ahead just to back away, and hand it over to morons the way they want it. Changes are inevitable.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      I've been saying this for years now. Idiotic groups like Hindu Sena doesn't see all these discrimination, they are so fucked up in their thinking of Muslims are the enemy, they can't see the real problem. Why don't they do dharna/strike that no tribals will be allowed to buy properties outside NE, if Indians from the mainland are treated as foreigners in the NE. Why can't they file a PIL in the Apex court?

20 or so years back, I was in Mawlai in Shillong, strolling the roads. I noticed a huge board hanging from one of those pine trees. It read - dogs and non-tribals are not welcome. These fcuks have the audacity to write this racist shit overtly and display it as a sign of their superiority, when none or maybe a handful of their people fought for the freedom of this country.
      I see this in the comments on social media. They want to portray Muslims as the illegals there. But it goes beyond and includes Christians as well. Got to watch out for those missionaries and their conversions. They see the missionaries in the jungles with the tribals & insurgents and conclude reason NE is messed up is because of these missionaries. Why not, otherwise all NE would be law abiding hindus today. There would be no insurgency, right. That is the line they put out : D

This is not going to work. The NE tribals are going to run circles and out manouver this Hindu Sena. They will continue to extract concessions from the govt. Only saving grace here is GOI implementing those concessions will occur at a glacial rate if at all.

They do not want to accept that the NE tribal opposition to outsiders means all outsiders. There is no discrimination. Can't talk about Nellie without bringing up Khoirabari or Goreswar. In fact there is an older history that begins just after independence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongal_Kheda

I wonder to the extent partition played here. If Bengali Hindus did not want to remain in East Pakistan they would move out. Why they chose Assam instead of Bengal is a mystery. Better opportunities ? family connections ? No wonder the fears of ethnic cleansing are dormant because there is a history to it.

Bongal Kheda refers to an Extremely Jingoistically organised campaign of ethnic cleansing of the Bengali Hindus in undivided Assam which was very Brutal & Oppressive, that originated in the Brahmaputra Valley in the late 1940s and continued into the 1960s. Significant property damage, ethnic policing and street violence occurred throughout the region. During its peak in 1960, around 50,000 Bengali Hindus were expelled from Assam, who took shelter in West Bengal.
      What becomes apparent is it isn't so much religion that matters here but being Bong.

So a simple question needs to be asked.

What is wrong with Bongs ? Why is there so much animosity towards them.

- They scared the Brits enough to make them move the capital from Cal to Delhi in 1905
      - The Paks rejected them to the point they accepted a partition.
      - All the NE hates them and wants them gone from their lands.

3 groups of people over a span of a century that have rejected Bongs. Why ?

I get that Bongs are proud and have a strong culture. As strong as Tamils. Love their language. Very developed. Fish eaters. Smart people.

In May 1948, ethnic tension escalated between the Assamese people and the Bengali Hindus in the Paan bazaar area of Guwahati, which soon spread to different parts of Assam. Bengali-owned shops were looted in Guwahati.

Abusive wall graffiti were put out across the streets of Guwahati such as "Who ate all the fish?, the Bengalis ! So out with them."
      Maybe that's it. Bongs are successful and if allowed in time will rise and dominate society and marginalise the locals.

I've never had a problem with them. Then again they aren't the kind i want to fight with because they are solid.

When you ask about PIL, how many mainlanders get this ? i'm only starting to recognise it after 370 & CAA came out.

Was chatting with some one the other day and he was also coming to the realisation that we allow people from the NE into the rest of the country but they do not feel the same way about us. This after there was some problems earlier where people from NE were being discriminated against. So we went through sensitivity training via the media. Do not discriminate against people from the NE media said.

The NE is an area we are not familiar with and news from NE does not spread beyond.

Who is Ranjan Daimari. Heard of this guy ? i haven't. But this guy was responsible for a string of bomb blasts around Assam in 2009. He killed nearly 90 people. He's in jail doing a life sentence. I never heard of these attacks before but people will be talking about 26/11 for at least another generation.

Why is he important. They gave him bail for a day so that he could be part of a party of Bodos to sign a peace accord with the govt.

A guy from the NE once told me nothing about India surprised him. I did not understand what he meant but today i would say nothing about the NE should surprise because crazy shit and frequently does occur in the NE : )

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      NE is Indian real-estate. It's importance is strategic. This piece of land is not owned by the people who live here, they have anyways migrated from jungles far from here, some 100s of years back. Just because the British gave them the ILP, does not mean modern day India needs ILP. BJP has its hands full, just wait for some more years. Just like Kashmir was burning because of misgovernance and Pak based terrorism, NE too is seething with corruption and hardly any development. Either NE people change their mentality, or India sends in the riot police. Whichever way they like it. The Union has waited for far too long, to move one step ahead just to back away, and hand it over to morons the way they want it. Changes are inevitable.
      Right, so you get the bottom line. You accept 370 was at the root of misgovernance in J&K. But these NE people are asking for a strengthening of their version of 370 because they are nervous.

Because it follows if 370 should go then so should 371 !!

If you say 371 should go, the govt will say you are fear mongering. The people of the NE will fight you.

For some reason i'm more nervous of 371 going than 370. It risks setting the NE back decades.

Some years ago you were advocating AFSPA for the entire NE. I thought you were crazy at the time.

How could some one from the NE advocate for AFSPA for their state ?

I can understand now why you said that.

The work of consolidating the country remains to be completed.

I don't think govt has the courage to attempt the same in the NE. Might just be a bridge too far at the moment.

As gunnut says, if you want things to improve pray for them to get worse. That's the only way change comes.

There is a simmering ethnic & linguistic fault line between Assamese & Bengalis.

Every govt & political party since independence has sought to exploit it. This is why the problems there still exist.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Mar 20,, 18:53.

Comment

NE is Indian real-estate. It's importance is strategic. This piece of land is not owned by the people who live here, they have anyways migrated from jungles far from here, some 100s of years back.
        How good are you at Assamese history ?

Originally posted by youtube comment from that ILP video
        Entire north east used to be known as Kamrupa where the natives were Bengalis.
        This changed after Chinese Ahom invasion in 1200 A.D.
        Name of Kamrupa was changed to Axom aka Assam after the ahom people.
        Few centuries later Assam itself was invaded and occupied by the Burmese.
        Burma was invaded and annexed to India by the British.
        Later on when British separated Burma from India, they retained Burmese occupied parts of India with India.
        The mongoloid people of North East are not indigenous people but people of Chinese or Burmese origin.
        This inner line permit needs to be discontinued.
        There used to be a large thriving Indian community in Burma who were thrown out of Burma in 1960s without any reason.
        Whereas Congress government not only declared these people of Chinese or Burmese origin as Indian tribals but also gave them separate states when they took up arms against India with support from Burma and China.
        This part of Indian history has been hidden from the masses by the central government.
        He seems to imply all of the NE belongs to Burma. If NE could not be given to Burma at independence then those Indians in Burma should leave. What happened to Indians in Burma isn't very different to what Bengalis had to endure in Assam.

The comments that followed said he knew nothing and was just spreading misinformation. ISI agent. Would take some serious chops for a Pak to say that.

Originally posted by in reply to the above comment
        u didn't learn that's why u never know it ,we have a proud histories and have our own scripts and languages. Even we invade China, Myanmar, Tripura and surrounding country, many are kept as prisoner or exile
        Originally posted by counter reply
        That's what even I am saying.
        You people are ethnic Chinese who invaded not only north east but entire south east Asia changing the demography of these places which used to have a large Indic population.

Kamrupa aka Assam was directly invaded and occupied by Chinese and later on occupied by Chinese who had invaded Burma.
        That's why those regions of Assam neighbouring Burma separated from Assam as they are more ethnic Chinese.
        Totally wrong, we are originated from our land and grow stronger by grouping clan and invade surrounding for political reasons. Don't make up history on false assumption. History is collected from written records or proverbs that are hidden in languages
        Meitei and Tai people are from China. Do your own research and discover the truth.
        Wow. Your resolve to diminish an entire culture value because we look similar is just amazing.
        Right, clearly there is no affinity for China in the NE. They remain proud of the land they live on.

Not the ‘entire’ northeast. At its highest point, the Kamarupa kingdom covered Brahmaputra valley, north Bengal, bhutan, northern parts of Bangladesh and at times parts of West Bengal and Bangladesh.
        So the NE kingdoms did extend further in the past.
        Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Mar 20,, 19:15.

Comment

• Bang on the buck!
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Times Now has accessed damming proof that exposes the plot to defame Hindus. The plot has been orchestrated by Pakistan Social Media army Insaaf Federation and the plot is created for Project Delhi Riots as anti Muslims.

Comment

Times Now has accessed damming proof that exposes the plot to defame Hindus. The plot has been orchestrated by Pakistan Social Media army Insaaf Federation and the plot is created for Project Delhi Riots as anti Muslims.

Which company put out this report ?

https://www.innefu.com/report

It's not on their website yet

Click image for larger version

Name:	titles 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1478667

Name:	titles.jpg
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	1478666

The question of course is how do you get all those publications to buy into this ?

trending hashtags can't be all

FP is hard core liberal. Time is part of Time Warner of which CNN is a part but interestingly does not show up here

Independent is more left of the Guardian so these two don't surprise me

NYT & Al Jazeera are up to their usual no good but what is the British Telegraph doing in there ?

Even the BBC got conned.

As far as the UK goes that as is close as full spectrum as you get

left, right & centre

How many op-ed's there i wonder ? as opposed to news items.

That is the Pak lobby in the UK at work. Let them enjoy their handiwork. They were smarting big time when Corbyn lost : D

Does not matter what the worlds media says, what matters is what the govt of those countries say and we can work with them here. All of them.

Now i'm even more convinced this was not communal. Just made to look like it.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Mar 20,, 02:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  Which company put out this report ?

https://www.innefu.com/report

It's not on their website yet

[ATTACH]48321[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48320[/ATTACH]

The question of course is how do you get all those publications to buy into this ?

trending hashtags can't be all

FP is hard core liberal. Time is part of Time Warner of which CNN is a part but interestingly does not show up here

Independent is more left of the Guardian so these two don't surprise me

NYT & Al Jazeera are up to their usual no good but what is the British Telegraph doing in there ?

Even the BBC got conned.

As far as the UK goes that as is close as full spectrum as you get

left, right & centre

How many op-ed's there i wonder ? as opposed to news items.

That is the Pak lobby in the UK at work. Let them enjoy their handiwork. They were smarting big time when Corbyn lost : D

Does not matter what the worlds media says, what matters is what the govt of those countries say and we can work with them here. All of them.

Now i'm even more convinced this was not communal. Just made to look like it.
                  Yes, FP takes shape based on what foreign governments says and does. Doesn't matter at all. In a country with a predominantly Hindu population, ofcourse casualties of muslims would be more, but did Hindus not die?

Might read the following:

Name:	1.png
Size:	368.2 KB
ID:	1478668

Name:	2.png
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	1478669

Name:	3.png
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1478670

How the anti-CAA stir became a Muslim upsurge against Modi govt

Comment

• Had our PM Modi been anti-Muslim, this would not have been possible -> Mumbai's Bhendi Bazaar takes leap into future with mega redevelopment project

Comment

• IS-linked couple arrested from southeast Delhi's Okhla for instigating anti-Citizenship Ammendment Act (CAA) protests and motivating youths to carry out terror strikes in retaliation

What might come in the news about this arrest, albeit late, is PA/ISI's 5th gen warfare and their connection to the anti-CAA protests. Militarily Paks can do squat, propaganda is their best weapon to demonise India. Here too, they'd do squat. What a wretched state terroristan is.

Comment

• ROLF!!!

Comment

• 3-4 topics in one video. I thought AIM was anti-US, in this video he is anti-Russia. I think he is DE in disguise. :D

He calls Pak/Russia losers and desperate at the end of the talk. So, he's anti-Russia. He ridicules the research coming out from India. Also lambasts the government for its poor understanding of information warfare.

I like this guy. He's like me, an opto-pessimist (mostly pessimist, sometimes optimist).
                          Last edited by Oracle; 13 Mar 20,, 14:28.

Comment

• Shaheen Bagh: Much More Than Meets the Eye

On Pakistan’s Selective Concern for Muslims and Washington’s Chicanery

Comment

3-4 topics in one video. I thought AIM was anti-US, in this video he is anti-Russia. I think he is DE in disguise. :D

He calls Pak/Russia losers and desperate at the end of the talk. So, he's anti-Russia.
                              You're the one who introduced me to this character well over a year ago : D

I've followed what he's said in various fora. I find he's at his best with Sham Sharma. With other places they make him jump across too many topics so we only get like a buffet sampling. Bit of this or that. Tasty bits but leaves you wanting more in the end which these channels are fine with.

I've not thought him anti-US, some times its as if he works for the US arms lobby.

He's anti-Russia in the sense of why are we buying arms from them and this does rile up quite a few people. He isn't a fan of Rafale either. His thing is we are in the integrated warfare age these days. He likes to use mobile phone as an analogy. The Apple model where everything you buy is from Apple. That's great if you're NATO. We're not but we have access to what they have which then means we are just not in name. Still unless you stick to one or group of related vendors then you're not really NATO.

70% of our hardware is Russian and its not going away any time soon. This, those who want closer relations with the US (AIM + Nalapat + S Swami) have got to swallow. All three against S-400 purchase.

As far as Russia/Pak nexus goes, that only comes about if we dump Russia. We can't do that. We're a captive customer for Russia in terms of support. Russia could sell the Paks things we would not want but i think this is far out assumption. I tired to explore this in the India - Russia split thread and could not get very far. You could see potential problems but not anything more.

As far as Pak/Russia losers, what the Russians do with the US is the same the Paks do with us. Information warfare or put it more succintly, hybrid warfare, was coined by a Russian general as a way to counter the west. Assume the Paks will do the same with us. This is what weaker powers have to do if they want to remain in the game.

The other arguments he's made is we tend to invest in hardware rather than people. To what degree is that true. The Saudis are the epitomy of this. The best equipped army in the world who's heaviest job is to lift their paycheck ? We don't fall in that category.

He ridicules the research coming out from India. Also lambasts the government for its poor understanding of information warfare.
                              The govt is being caught flat footed here. I suppose its part of the learning process. They aren't as suave or sophisticated as he would like them to be but then which govt is. Nehru probably came closest to that yet there is a cottage industry dedicated to bashing Nehru.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Mar 20,, 17:51.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X