Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
    The old fart was way out of line with his attempts to piss off India, very puzzling....
    Domestic compulsions, playing to the islamist votebank

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Love jihad making Kerala girls sex slaves: Church

More are speaking out now, including Christians. So, not all is smoke.
      Here's what happens to muslims, mainly the poor ones. It's called Nikkah Halala. I suspected something was up with their women too.

Nikah Halala has security implications that are often ignored | ZeeNews | Aug 10 2018

Poor Muslim men in search of work are recruited by unscrupulous elements with a bottle of liquor. This is used as a bribe to provoke him to say three talaqs to his wife, and the marriage annulled. I distinctly remember my friend stating that one husband later argued that he uttered the triple talaq in a state of intoxication and hence is not enforceable. But since the local qazi was in collusion with these elements, he declared the marriage annulled. These middlemen also pay the estranged women whatever meagre mehr mentioned in the mehrnama on behalf of the husband.

Then, another group of people from the same gang enter the picture. They counsel the woman's father that they will help get the girl married to someone in a big city with a large mehr amount. The gullible girls and parents fall for the garden-path promised by these elements. The story ends with the women being sold to human traffickers.

Many end up in red light areas or offered as brides in mut'ah (temporary marriage contract) to rich Arabs. After the mut'ah period is over, these women are left to fend for themselves. Some land up in Karachi as call girls and prostitutes. Among them, some are recruited by anti-India groups like ISI, etc, to further their PsyOps (ISI's psychological operations division). It is important to mention here that our Embassy in Saudi Arabia has helped many such victims. But there are a lot more who escape the net.

These women are trained in sophistry, tech-savviness and other skills in this process, and used to honeytrap and recruit assets in India. Vishal Upadhyay is one outstanding example. I have also explained in 'Sunday Guardian' of April 22, 2018 as to how many civil servants, political personalities have been reported to have been recruited through this method.
      In his SG piece he said

Q: Do you suspect individuals were working on the directions of Pakistan?

A: In April 2007, a student was arrested from Pune for spying for ISI. His father was in the Army. He was honey trapped by a Pakistan based girl through social media. He later converted, got married and after investigations we found that the boy, who had access to sensitive information due to his father’s post, had revealed everything to her. She was a Karachi based “call girl”.

In 2008, we received inputs that politicians from UP and Bihar, bureaucrats, policemen, top officers in PSUs, defence personnel and people working in the media were either honey trapped or were forced to work for ISI for other reasons. This is all available with the MHA. The names were not there. Some of them had even converted and married, which was solemnised by a Pakistani cleric in Mau, the details of which are maintained by him in a separate register. Some of these politicians are still active.

Since the conduct rules of IAS and IPS officers are not our domain, this report was sent to Inderjeet Kaur (who was the director, police, at that time) and S.S. Shukla (Under Secretary, DoPT). I don’t know if any action (based on the report) was taken or not. I am not imputing anything, just stating what had happened.
      Hindus, Christians, why leave out muslims, easiest group to prey on and can be turned against us : (

What do we call it when it happens to muslims? love jhad also or Gazwa e hind
      Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Feb 20,, 04:10.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 16.17.53.png
Views:	2
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1478625

Second batch of foreign envoys visits J&K: All you need to know

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 16.26.24.png
Views:	2
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1478626

Anything less than death is much much less for that pig of a Pakistani. Such a shame terroristan is. 170 deaths in 26/11 and numerous more bombings across India with 1000s more dead. Pathetic country.

This says 11 years, even then too little, too late. He should be hanged by his balls openly. Pakistan court sentences Hafiz Saeed to 11 years in jail in terror financing cases

This is making a mockery of FATF. We'll have seen these before many times from PA/ISI scoundrels.

DAWN reports -> Hafiz Saeed sentenced to five-and-a-half years in prison for terror financing

A little detail about the fat pork -> Who is Hafiz Saeed and why his conviction matters
        Last edited by Oracle; 12 Feb 20,, 15:20.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          Here's what happens to muslims, mainly the poor ones. It's called Nikkah Halala. I suspected something was up with their women too.

Nikah Halala has security implications that are often ignored | ZeeNews | Aug 10 2018

In his SG piece he said

Hindus, Christians, why leave out muslims, easiest group to prey on and can be turned against us : (

What do we call it when it happens to muslims? love jhad also or Gazwa e hind
          I know Nikah Halala since long. What is fresh is the ISI angle to it. What is the Vishal Upadhyay case? Couldn't find any lead on it.

Pakistan has got India by the balls using our neighbours. Nepal, Bangladesh, Burma, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China. And distant ones too - United Kingdom, Canada. When do we grow a pair and destroy their brigade headquarters 30 kms inside PoK, with some Pinaka rockets.
          Last edited by Oracle; 12 Feb 20,, 12:55.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

I know Nikah Halala since long. What is fresh is the ISI angle to it.
            The triple talak thing has been outlawed but any law is only so good as the people obeying it and penalties applied for infractions.

This means triple talak is outlawed only in name if not deed.

What is the Vishal Upadhyay case? Couldn't find any lead on it.
            Student from Pune with the dad in the military

Pak 'agent' gets 7-yr RI for spying | TOI | May 30 2011

Judgement

7 years are up so he's out now presumably.

Pakistan has got India by the balls using our neighbours. Nepal, Bangladesh, Burma, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China. And distant ones too - United Kingdom, Canada.
            What impressed me was the using our people against us bit. They don't need to get their people to do it.

Recall that article you posted some time back about this woman who managed to compromise close to 100 defence personnel ?

There I was wondering how could just one Pak agent get such a haul !!!

What your article did not say but what i increasingly believe now is she was Indian. How else ??

From the same region, she knew our ways.

I've to read up more on Mani's work. He has answers to some burning questions i have like Mecca Masjid & Samjhauta.

Central govt home ministry bureaucrat like him was tasked with internal security so he knows a thing or two that the media won't talk about.

He's not the most articulate but i have a sense he's honest.

Truth does not come wearing pretty clothes or a marketing budget.

When do we grow a pair and destroy their brigade headquarters 30 kms inside PoK, with some Pinaka rockets.
            Do you believe things have become quieter since Balakote ?

All this FATF stuff means they need to be way way below the radar these days.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Feb 20,, 00:22.

Comment

Anything less than death is much much less for that pig of a Pakistani. Such a shame terroristan is. 170 deaths in 26/11 and numerous more bombings across India with 1000s more dead. Pathetic country.

This says 11 years, even then too little, too late. He should be hanged by his balls openly. Pakistan court sentences Hafiz Saeed to 11 years in jail in terror financing cases

This is making a mockery of FATF. We'll have seen these before many times from PA/ISI scoundrels.
              The timing is so obvious isn't it

Charged with terror financing in Punjab. This is not the same as being convicted for terrorism.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Feb 20,, 23:17.

Comment

• 'Don't worry, one democracy will settle it,' Jaishankar to US senator Lindsey Graham on Kashmir

Very good.

Comment

• He says one democracy will settle it because Lindsey Graham said two would settle it.

Started off with an interesting question by a Polish academic. What is the 'west' and what does it mean ?

He wants the EU to become India's largest trading partner. He wants the EU to be the biggest source of investment into India. For the EU to be India's largest investment destination. He wants better security conversations with the EU. Curious. I'd have thought they'd be good with the EU.

India - EU is a relationship with a lot of scope because he says India views Europe as individual countries and not as a collective.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 16 Feb 20,, 01:35.

Comment

• Remember the lessons learnt from the NE to stabilise J&K

Lessons from the Northeast should help bring peace to Jammu and Kashmir | Zee News | Jul 20 2018

During a talk he mentioned there was this scam going on in the NE during the 90s when he was posted there. Money would be allocated to the NE, it would be marked spent and then siphoned out of the NE by a corrupt bureaucracy. It's no wonder people were disaffected in the NE then. Sign the Assam Accords to buy peace and then never keep the promise. Govt does not care, loots the resources, plants illegals etc.

Why then will a Naga care for what some guy in Delhi tells him ? Naga is not being racist he's just tired of the BS!

Amazing, the misgovernance that went on and you wonder why insurgency movements start up

He credits the present govt with untangling the log jam and getting infrastructure development going since 2014

Kiren Rijiu in particular

Back then

The infrastructure in all the seven states was an apology. It would take anything from 6 to 8 hours for a journey from Guwahati Airport to Shillong, and similarly going to Itanagar was quite a challenge.
                    Now

Recently, I had the opportunity to travel to Northeast before I quit my job. I could notice metamorphosis of change. Some outstanding changes have happened. Guwahati Airport to Shillong was just a three-hour drive, that too due to heavy traffic. The time taken to travel to Itanagar also has reduced by several hours which is also of strategic importance because Arunachal Pradesh is a border state.
                    Infrastructure, removal of disaffection by addressing livelihood issues. We get Bodo Accord & Naga Accord. NOW they feel they are part of India !!!

If it worked in the NE, it could work for Kashmir also where the same misgovernment nonsense has been going on as well : )
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Feb 20,, 21:17.

Comment

• Even an opposition MP agreed

‘Every attack on India’s sovereignty must be thwarted’: Congress’ Abhishek Singhvi backs Debbie Abrahams deportation | HT | Feb 18 2020

This woman is the chair for the All party parliamentary group for Kashmir. Most members of the APPGK are either of Pak or PO J&K descent. Not a single PIO in the lot.

Did These Statements By UK MP Debbie Abrahams Tick Off Modi Govt? | The Quint | Feb 19 2020

Comment

• It looks like India is losing/lost the PR battle WRT Pakistan, not that this matters anything at the ground level. Maybe India just needs to develop a thick skin, after all Pakistan keeps harping that it is a peaceful country in spite of lodging the most wanted terrorist in its territory.

I also observed that the overseas Indian community is divided into pro and anti government. Even the pro-government ones aren't organized like Paks who regularly send out mail to their Senators/MP's listing out the ant-India grievances.....
                        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Feb 18 1983 is the anniversary of the Nellie Massacre

Nellie massacre and ‘citizenship’: When 1,800 Muslims were killed in Assam in just 6 hours | The Print | Feb 18 2019

The catalyst wasn't about religion as the article suggests but ethnic. Hindus also were targeted a week prior which article neglects to mention. This violence has occured in the past too, here is case from 1960 targeting Hindus. Language was the cause. Assamese vs Bengali. Which then becomes a fault line along with ethnicity that combine into unrest in the future.

Has even happened in Bengal couple of years prior. This one is perplexing why would Bengalis target their own that too by the state in such an appalling manner !!

The AASU wanted the 'foreigners' deleted from the electoral rolls. The govt refused. AASU wanted the elections delayed, again the govt enforced them under armed guard. So the Assamese surrounded villages, started beating their drums and few days later attacked. The victims were mostly women and children as the men could run away faster (!)

The issue went away after the govt offered compensation to the victims.

In January 1983, top AASU leaders, including Prafulla Kumar Mahanta and Bhrigu Phukan, were arrested and the Centre announced elections on February 14,17 and 20.

Two prominent newspapers in the region, Assam Tribune and Dainik Asom, which supported the movement, were restrained from publishing reports related to the ongoing agitation.

AASU, along with the All Guwahati Student’s Union and the All Kamrup District Student’s Union, organised the anti-election agitation on a large scale.

The agitation turned violent in Assam: Several bridges were burnt and roads blocked to prevent access to the polling booths and the family members of the candidates who had applied for nominations were kidnapped.

Reports from the Tewari Commission that conducted an official enquiry into the riots note that between January 1983 and March 1983, 545 attacks took place on roads and bridges, and over 100 kidnapping incidents were registered.

It said that 290 incidents of police firing and lathi charge — in order to curb the agitation — were reported in Assam.

In order to ensure security during the polling, around 65 battalions of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), along with several other forces, moved into the state.

Makiko Kimura in her book The Nellie Massacre of 1983: Agency of Rioters writes that “150,000 armed men in uniform were in place to ensure law and order — one army man for 57 voters — turning Assam into a military battleground rather than a political state suitable to democratically elect political representatives.”

However, the forces were not of much use as they were unaccustomed to the terrain, the locals as well as their language. They were forced to depend on the local police for guidance, who were hostile.
                          Elections have been carried in other parts of the country under armed police, not just J&K

On Feb 18 1983, there was mass violence against Muslims in Nellie and its surrounding villages in Assam, India. The violence was a consequence of the Anti-Foreigner Agitation that took place between 1979 and 1985, over the question of citizenship and who could rightfully claim to live in Assam.
                          Is the sentiment in Assam any different today ? No

Why i'm mentioning Nellie is we've seen what Assam will do when the centre imposes its will.

CAA is exactly the same thing. Delay implementing the Assam accords that were hard won, then 30 years later make an effort to do something and finally tweak the cut off date from Mar 25 1971 to Dec end 2014.

This is why i say the real opponents to CAA are in Assam & the NE.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 20 Feb 20,, 01:24.

Comment

• 15 minutes of fame

Bengaluru student Amulya Leona booked for sedition over 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogan at anti-CAA NRC protest | Bangalore Mirror | Feb 21 2020

Watch the ANI clip. She also says India Zindabad.

They want to charge her for sedition. Crazy! Most likely she will spend a night in jail and they will let her off.

She's only 19. Journalism student at a local college in Bangalore. Plucky.

If she wanted to embarass Owaisi and taint everybody at the protest she succeeded : D
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 21 Feb 20,, 16:20.

Comment

• https://indianexpress.com/article/ci...otest-6279899/

Another Bengaluru girl detained for holding ‘Free Kashmir’ placard
                              The woman, identified as Ardra Narayanan, was holding the placard at Town Hall along with other protesters who were agitating against Amulya Leona's sedition charge, the police said.

Seriously, I respect diversity of opinion but then when the opinions are poles apart then it only leads to confrontation and paralysis....
                              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                                https://indianexpress.com/article/ci...otest-6279899/

Another Bengaluru girl detained for holding ‘Free Kashmir’ placard
                                The woman, identified as Ardra Narayanan, was holding the placard at Town Hall along with other protesters who were agitating against Amulya Leona's sedition charge, the police said.

Seriously, I respect diversity of opinion but then when the opinions are poles apart then it only leads to confrontation and paralysis....
                                I don't understand why these college girls are being detained. What exactly is the charge here ? threat to public safety & order ?

There is no charge, she has been detained. Not arrested.

The cops suspect these girls (notice how its always girls and not boys) are being encouraged to do so by people inimical to the state.

Who has put them up to it.

Thing is at their age, this is just mischief and even fun to defy the state. Harmless fun.

Amulya seems a smart girl for just 19 going by her social media profile. Very spirited.
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 21 Feb 20,, 16:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X