No announcement yet.

Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIM challenging the mainstream narrative on the Delhi clashes. It didn't start three days ago, it had been going on since Dec. He thinks it was amped up purposely during Trump's stay in India.

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/1232603864567672832

Delhi cops look bad and their boss the Home Minister is in charge. If AIM can stitch this together they definitely knew as well.

But what to do.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Feb 20,, 01:59.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	state conspiracy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	1478642

She's referring to Ravish Kumar speculating on air who the guy with the gun approaching the cop is. Her point is why should NDTV with all its resources not verify and then state it. No need to speculate unless there is an agenda to fill there.

If we manage to blunt that highlighted bit the gains will be HUGE. All the Anti-CAA protests are due to it.

The problem is fear. Reason does not work when we're wired for fight or flight.

Other examples.

- When Modi won it meant hindus will consolidate and turn all minorities into 2nd class citizens.

- Assam will become muslim majority in twenty years and then they will ethnically cleanse the Hindus out. And as we know as Assam goes so the rest of the NE as well.

- It's already happening in Kerela.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Feb 20,, 02:00.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 09.38.02.png
Views:	2
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1478644

Afghanistan drawdown mustn’t precipitate a crisis, India tells US

Mediation with a terrorist country. Yeah, sounds about right.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Tahir Hussain, AAP MLA.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• The question is who's instigating these people. Muslims particularly. Congress, communists, SP, BSP all are involved. Just to get a shot at power, these scumbags are wreaking havoc in Delhi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              [ATTACH]48293[/ATTACH]

She's referring to Ravish Kumar speculating on air who the guy with the gun approaching the cop is. Her point is why should NDTV with all its resources not verify and then state it. No need to speculate unless there is an agenda to fill there.

If we manage to blunt that highlighted bit the gains will be HUGE. All the Anti-CAA protests are due to it.

The problem is fear. Reason does not work when we're wired for fight or flight.

Other examples.

- When Modi won it meant hindus will consolidate and turn all minorities into 2nd class citizens.

- Assam will become muslim majority in twenty years and then they will ethnically cleanse the Hindus out. And as we know as Assam goes so the rest of the NE as well.

- It's already happening in Kerela.
              Muslims are not second class citizens of India. 200 million muslims are a minority? What kind of screwed up logic is that? Pakistan has diminished its minorities to the 10s, we have millions flourishing here. Muslim pointing his gun on the face of a cop in Delhi, and the cop backing away. Police not taking any action against muslims in Shaheen Bagh as those cowardly are bringing their women and children in this fake fight for terroristan a.k.a Pakistan. Whom are we kidding? We're falliing for the Pakistani islamic terroristan narrative here. Good muslims are in a minority in India, everywhere. But, India is proud to have its sons of the soil muslims, who are no less than any Hindu. They need to be more vocal, they need to be heard more. Mainstream media need to focus on those liberal muslims, who fckuing hate Somalia of Asia, Pakistan, and like all of us, wants its disintegration ASAP.

General category Hindu people are second class citizens of India. We study night and day, we work hard, we pay taxes, and get nothing in return from the fcuking government. No F government.

Parsis, Jains, Jews, Christians, Sikhs are actual minorities of India. Never heard these people create trouble which cripples the capital. Dissent is good, it a must in any democracy. I feel the BJP has handled it very poorly, like they did GST and demonetisation. With the whole bureaucracy at their disposal, who'd have thought things would go this rough.

And the economy. WTF is happening? BJP has turned populist. Populist government doesn't have much life. History tells us that.

What's happening in Assam, the protests are not anti-Muslims. It's about preserving the Assamese identity. Fine, but where is the Hindu identity? Every party which is not in power is supporting and ratcheting up tensions. Muslims are in majority in a few districts, thanks to the Congress for turning a blind eye to illegal Bangladeshis flooding Assam. Liberals would say, no such thing. Fcuk liberals, come and stay here and you'd know. Most crimes are committed by these illegals from Bangladesh, muslims as well as hindus.

Why? Because if they were affluent in Bangladesh, they'd not have migrated illegally into India. And in India, they have to eat, so the easy way out is to steal. And please don't tell me Muslims getting majority is a very good thing. I've been adviced or should I say threatened by muslims in east-London not to roam the streets with a beer can in hand. It's not a good thing in islam, they'd say, mistaking me to be a Bangladeshi/Pakistani. There are sharia zones in England, who'd have thought. The same thing in many places in India. No go zones for Hindus. Some would say, muslims are not educated so they indulge in shits like this. Why would I care? My parents worked hard so that I could get a decent education. Why doesn't muslims work hard so that their wards can be doctors, lawyers, engineers? Who stopped them? Why are only a handful of muslims in good posts? Who's fault is that? The whole foundation of India was based on wrong premises. Caste? Those idiots didn't have any vision, or, maybe they were too clever for the day to see profit in divide and rule.

We have laws that are 200 years old. These needs to be changed. Lock away criminals in prison cells and throw away the keys. Kerala, Bengal, Assam are just the starting point of PA's program. This will spread far and wide into India.

What we're seeing now is resurgence of the Hindu right. They'd not leave this space, and create trouble, after muslims initiate troubles first. Godhra is an example. Well, they locked and burned Hindu pilgrims in a coach, and what did they expect? Mercy? Mobs don't understand mercy. Mobs are bloodthirsty. Mobs gather to kill.
              Last edited by Oracle; 29 Feb 20,, 17:02.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                  I'm surprised WSJ reporter did this. I'm more curious as to how this guy ended up dead.

The story goes he was walking home and got assaulted.

I think he must have been trying to get some intel on the ground and got unlucky.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                      I'm surprised WSJ reporter did this. I'm more curious as to how this guy ended up dead.

The story goes he was walking home and got assaulted.

I think he must have been trying to get some intel on the ground and got unlucky.
                      You've not responded to post # 936. Anything wrong I said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                        You've not responded to post # 936. Anything wrong I said?
                        Agree with it. I was pointing out the similarity of anxiety in two groups and saying it was difficult to get through to either group.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                        200 million muslims are a minority? What kind of screwed up logic is that?
                        From a political force perspective. Muslims are a minority. I'll go further and say they are the only minority that counts.

Parsis, Jains, Jews, Christians, Sikhs are actual minorities of India. Never heard these people create trouble which cripples the capital.
                        Again, from a force perspective these lot though technically a minority are irrelevant. Can be lumped in with hindus.

This matches what i saw in the US. Indians & Chinese are not considered political minorities though they are ethnic minority. Politically they are lumped in with white.

Blacks & Hispanics are the minorities in the US. They are a political force.

I feel the BJP has handled it very poorly, like they did GST and demonetisation. With the whole bureaucracy at their disposal, who'd have thought things would go this rough.
                        I don't have a good answer for this. The buck stops at Amit Shah's door for the unrest in Delhi. If the cops are called in ie Jamia University then its police brutality. If they do not enter the premises like at JNU then its dereliction of duty.

Police not taking any action against muslims in Shaheen Bagh as those cowardly are bringing their women and children in this fake fight for terroristan a.k.a Pakistan.
                        Some are saying its a trap. If he takes action then they can slam him as anti-muslim. If the people there are women & kids then he can be made to look even worse. Result ? he does nothing. They get to hold up life in Delhi for 70 days.

When one BJP leader says he will not allow a second Shaheen Bagh and if these lot are not removed from Jaffarabad that he will do it in 3 days he gets slammed as being communal.

I said it before and i will say it again, the riots in Delhi did not start off as communal. They might have picked up communal overtones later but the catalyst definitely was not communal.

Muslim pointing his gun on the face of a cop in Delhi, and the cop backing away.
                        Couldn’t have let anyone come in his way: Delhi cop who faced the barrel | TOI | Feb 26 2020

The head constable didn't back away, he approached the gun wielding fellow and tried to draw him away from the crowd. Brave cop. His wife had a fit when she found out later
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Mar 20,, 23:59.

Comment

• I don't know why Turkey's TRT world is taking such an interest in us but let's see what they are saying, eh

You can say any thing you want to the world's media. They will give you a voice to air your views

REGARDLESS of whether true or not, right or wrong.

Zero fact checking as to whether what these people claim is correct.

I followed Egypt very closely. It's a complete travesty to compare Tahrir sq with Shaheen Bagh.

To do so implies Muslims are in a dictatorship as Egypt was with no or very little democratic rights. That is how this will play out to people familiar with only Tahrir square.

That Indian muslims aren't even relevant when it comes to CAA is not important here.

That is how misleading that title is.

No mention of how this protests went for 70 days without the govt doing a damn thing about it. The inconvenience caused because these people would not go to designated areas to protest where nobody would have cared how long.

You don't turn chicken shit into chicken salad by getting some Aussie chick to narrate.

But we know that. This is about manufacturing consensus. Not about facts. Or informing any one.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Mar 20,, 23:01.

Comment

• What are these people agitiating about now ? They are worried that the people expelled from Assam will end up in Meghalya. That is why they are anti-NRC. And hindus from Bangaldesh will also come to get benefit of CAA.

Why do hindus in Bangladesh that want to leave and these students in Meghalaya believe this ? who told them that.

But CAA won't help, it has a cutoff date of 2014.

A lot of Meghalya falls under the sixth Schedule tribal area which exempts major parts of the state from CAA as well.

Hynniewtrep is a new name i learnt : D

Yet another state that never had ILP now wants ILP. Great....

Seems that this British rule still lives two hundred years on

If the state has ILP then CAA does not apply.

Nagaland, Mizoram, AP already have ILP.

Originally posted by interesting youtube comment from 3 months ago
                            If you live inside the ILP area, you can see the devastating effect it is causing.. it creates a barrier between the indigenous people and people from outside..

Just yesterday, here in Arunachal Pradesh, in the name of ILP people from Assam, Bengal, Bihar and others states were harassed by Students' Union.

Just do some interviews and gather information from the outside people who are living in the ILP region for a long time to get an insight about this issue.. Government should seriously look into this permit and its effects and do some modifications as this time demands..
                            WTF are these student union twats. There is something i don't understand. And its the power of these various student unions to cause so much havoc. The political power they have is incredible. You never see this with student unions in the west. They might protest but its no where at the same scale as we see in India.

Somehow i think we're getting screwed by these tribals from the NE ...

This crap reminds me of a story a French guy told me years ago. He'd been living in Japan for twenty years. Married to a Japanese. Spoke, wrote, fluent. But he was always seen as the gai-jin (foreigner in Japanese). You marry some one from the NE i suspect the same thing applies. For these tribals, nationalism is blood based. You will always be the outsider no matter how long you live there.

The problem with saying we don't want any more 'outsiders' is the ones that are legal there are on shaky ground. Should things turn at some point they could become victims. It's a very difficult problem to sort out.

Now where else do i see the idea of India being challenged more than in the NE : (
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 04 Mar 20,, 00:53.

Comment

• Then there is this guy with a lot on his mind : D

Comment

• Now why would he be saying this ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	javad zariff.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1478658

AIM's theory its it buys protection for Shias by siding with the Sunnis
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 04 Mar 20,, 04:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X