Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorists open fire at toll plaza in Nagrota near Jammu, cop injured

This is the first terror attack in Jammu since Article 370, which granted special status to the former state of Jammu and Kashmir, was revoked on August 5 last year.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Modi is my PM as well: Kejriwal slams Pakistan's interference in Delhi elections

Terroristan always retire butt hurt, as in, Cricket terminology. This nation that supports terrorism to its core doesn't have any skin left, skinless it still supports terrorism. What a F shithole to be a citizen of.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          I want to drop a nuke on Terroristan after watching this video. Such a shame.

Pulwama bomber’s cousin held, 3 Jaish men killed in encounter
          Last edited by Oracle; 01 Feb 20,, 01:06.

Comment

• Ilhan Omar, baby, can you understand Hindi? Here is an Indian muslim girl, who understands issues, unlike you.

Hehehehe, in the 3rd video she slays Pakistan and Pakistanis. I love this girl.

Looks like she is centre-right. Oh la la.

Comment

• She said the condition was very pitiable in camps where Sri Lankan Tamils live. “Political parties raising the issue for not granting citizenship (to Sri Lankan Tamils) will not talk about these. No human rights organisation will speak about them.

Since 1964, more than four lakh Sri Lankans have been granted citizenship.

Sri Lankan Tamils living in camps, around 95,000 of them, too will be given citizenship in the coming years,” she said.
              Some one had asked me why Sri Lankan Tamils were not included in CAA.

Because it wasn't necessary. They already qualify under the citizenship act to the tune of 4 lakhs since 1964

But there is a bigger question lurking here that isn't being asked

If Sri Lankan Tamils refugees have been given citizenship then what was the problem with refugees from muslim countries also getting it ?

Why the need for CAA in the first place..

Comment

I want to drop a nuke on Terroristan after watching this video. Such a shame.

Pulwama bomber’s cousin held, 3 Jaish men killed in encounter
                Why leave out english subtitles ? don't they want the world to see & hear this

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Terrorists open fire at toll plaza in Nagrota near Jammu, cop injured

This is the first terror attack in Jammu since Article 370, which granted special status to the former state of Jammu and Kashmir, was revoked on August 5 last year.
                Something abut Nagrota. The Paks really hate that place.

I suppose attacks will rise now the snows are melting. This will be their last stand so have to make it count.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Feb 20,, 05:05.

Comment

• Man fires two rounds in air in Shaheen Bagh area; taken into custody

And again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    Why leave out english subtitles ? don't they want the world to see & hear this
                    God only knows.

Something abut Nagrota. The Paks really hate that place.

I suppose attacks will rise now the snows are melting. This will be their last stand so have to make it count.
                    Nagrota is the headquarters of XVI corps.

Nope, not their last stand. It will continue until Pakistan is dismembered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                      Why the need for CAA in the first place..
                      I was thinking the same all this time. Why?

My guess is to paint Pak in bad light worldwide, which in a way isn't incorrect. The State Dept also lists Pak as countries of concern with respect to religious freedoms etc etc etc.

And Pak is doing the same to us in response, through skullduggery.

Comment

I was thinking the same all this time. Why?

My guess is to paint Pak in bad light worldwide, which in a way isn't incorrect. The State Dept also lists Pak as countries of concern with respect to religious freedoms etc etc etc.

And Pak is doing the same to us in response, through skullduggery.
                        The RSS was pushing for CAA so what is their thinking. This article from a month back

Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 crore people; 50% are SC, STs: RSS sources | ET | Dec 11 2019

1.5 cr people will benefit ? what are they talking about ??

The Citizenship Amendment Bill will benefit more than 1.5 crore people in the country, out of which more than 50 per cent are SCs and STs, RSS sources said on Wednesday, asserting that the Sangh will launch a nationwide campaign in favour of the proposed legislation.

Underlining that the bill will have a limited impact in Assam, a senior Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) functionary said only six lakh people will benefit from this, whereas in West Bengal more than 72 lakh will benefit.
                        What happened to that 31k figure mentioned in the joint committee report

If the Assamese started agitating on the basis of what the RSS is saying it appears that the 12 lakh hindus that did not qualify under NRC will qualify now which i've always held to be incorrect. The figure mentioned here is 6 lakh though for Assam.

The NRC exercise was conducted in Assam under the expectation they would find muslim illegals in the majority, but it turned out, 12 out of 19 lakh illegals in Assam were actually hindus so CAA was the fix to legalise them. The opposition has always claimed this was the main intent of CAA.
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Feb 20,, 14:38.

Comment

• Anti-CAA unrest: Assam NSUI leader arrested in Guwahati

2 CRPF jawans, 7 civilians injured in grenade attack in Kashmir

Weapons supplier of Khalistan outfit nabbed in Haridwar

J&K DSP case: NIA raids multiple places in south Kashmir
                          Last edited by Oracle; 02 Feb 20,, 12:56.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ridiculous morons.

Comment

• 'Note the change in Mahathir's tone': Malaysia's PM-in-waiting seeks end to palm oil tension with India

Cotton varsity ex-GS summoned by NIA over anti-CAA violence

Comment

• India should take a leaf out of Chinese strategy book, basically "kill the chicken to scare the monkey"

The old fart was way out of line with his attempts to piss off India, very puzzling....
                                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Working...
                                X