Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 984

Thread: Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

  1. #706
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Brave women in Delhi



    There must be more to this story. Why were the cops after the guy

    https://www.opindia.com/2019/12/lade...ests-profiles/

    Thats some of the background but why are the cops after this Shaheen guy



    https://www.opindia.com/2019/12/jami...s-citizenship/

    Will Barkha be mentioning any of these students radical backgrounds in her forthcoming WAPO piece.

    It will be about PO-Lice brutality on the innocent protesters.
    Hehehehe. They have been marked long back. If you're a friend of Barkha, you know you're marked.

    One question. Do left-liberal guys get more women? See how many ladies are trying to save 1 dude. Damned, on my being centre-right.
    Last edited by Oracle; 22 Dec 19, at 04:22.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  2. #707
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    One question. Do left-liberal guys get more women? See how many ladies are trying to save 1 dude. Damned, on my being centre-right.
    Well, you mentioned love jihad in your last post. Chris Fair had some interesting words about this.

    She wondered why non-hindu men were more appealing to women

    Do they satisfy women better than hindu men

    Do hindu men know anything about foreplay

    Her point is stop it with this love jihad nonsense : D

  3. #708
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Hehehehe. They have been marked long back. If you're a friend of Barkha, you know you're marked.


    As expected this is being portrayed as female power. That is true.

    Hijabi Power. The front line for radical resistance for now and in the future will be women.

    I suppose we will have to train more women cops & soldiers to tackle them now.

    Not a word about their radical background. Shaheen is a suspected arsonist.

    All you wanted to know about these 'sheros' of Jamia | India Today | Dec 19 2019

  4. #709
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Was just thinking how clueless these people at USCIRF are. They deal with religious freedom. CAA is to help those whose religious freedom has been impacted. As the MEA says it should be welcomed by them. They are being fed nonsense and misinformed by the usual suspects.

  5. #710
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Well, you mentioned love jihad in your last post. Chris Fair had some interesting words about this.

    She wondered why non-hindu men were more appealing to women

    Do they satisfy women better than hindu men

    Do hindu men know anything about foreplay

    Her point is stop it with this love jihad nonsense : D
    Satisfying sex happens before marriage, and for 3 months or less after a wedding. This is for middle-class people. Then, money takes priority. Then kids, a house to buy, retirement planning, so much shit. Women can't use their fingers? When they want, they get it. When we want, we have to wait till they are in the mood. Hypocrites.

    Only those women, who have rich successful husbands have a good sex life, foreplay and all. Why? Because they have time on their hands, and servants to do their chores. A tired body demands sleep, not sex.

    I will tell you some more. In Barak Valley, there has been riots and curfew because of these issues. Muslim guy, assuming a Hindu name, making Hindu girl pregnant. I think I mentioned it here earlier, or maybe not, a Hindu girl was made pregnant, and then the guy refused to do anything, and the girl, very young, 16 or 17 years, came and jumped into the lake. These things don't go down well with people, their blood boils. 1 spark, a riot occurs. I have also heard people say, that the local imams in mosques teach them to hunt young Hindu girls to increase their population. Don't know much about it, as I think this is a little fat fetched for now. But, on the contrary, this is exactly what is happening in Pakistan and Bangladesh, isn't it? Pakistani muslim sex grooming gangs in UK ring any bell? Crime, right? But, if many do it, at different times, and there is a pattern to it, then this is deliberate, not a crime, much like Pakistan sponsored terrorism. How can people be so evil?

    My mother had a call today, the caller as usual, lied, that he got a call from my mother's number, and asked to know my mom's name. My mom said she is Mrs. X, and said she didn't call that number. 1 hour from that, that twat called twice, mom did not pick up. 30 mins back that fcuk called again, I blasted him. This is happening a lot here. Some of these people are always on the lookout for young women. Christine would think I'm lying, she doesn't have enough grey cells in her brain to understand that Godhra riots was a reaction because innocents Hindus were burnt inside a train. That's is the fact the leftists like her would always choose to ignore.

    Oh, lol, a year back, my dad got a rose emoticon from a young muslim (TrueCaller) guy in his whatsapp account. My dad's whatsapp account has his and my mom's pic from over 40 years back. I called that guy, and you don't want to know what I said to him.

    Liberals don't tilt towards centre-right, because one day they get up and start hating everybody. Liberals change because of the colorful experiences they have with fellow liberals/leftists.

    And Christine Fair is a lucky journalist who got some books published. She's Robin Raphael in disguise. Stay away from her, dude.
    Last edited by Oracle; 23 Dec 19, at 13:59.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  6. #711
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Was just thinking how clueless these people at USCIRF are. They deal with religious freedom. CAA is to help those whose religious freedom has been impacted. As the MEA says it should be welcomed by them. They are being fed nonsense and misinformed by the usual suspects.
    It's not a necessary condition that everybody in higher authority should have a basic understanding of facts or do their own research, particularly if the jobs entails them to make money by giving out statements from their ass. Ignore them.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  7. #712
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Liberals don't tilt towards centre-right, because one day they get up and start hating everybody. Liberals change because of the colorful experiences they have with fellow liberals/leftists.

    And Christine Fair is a lucky journalist who got some books published. She's Robin Raphael in disguise. Stay away from her, dude.
    This is a curious connection. How did you make it ?

    Robin married an american. Chris hangs out with Punjabis and now has a partner.

    Robin was in the diplomatic service, Chris is an academic.

    Given how strong her views are US govt tends to be a bit shy with her. And i'm not referring to this administration but the last one where presumably she would not have as much of an issue with that president.

    Paks want her fired from Georgetown and muzzled.

    Paks like Robin Raphael so much that the USG recently had to investigate her on suspicion of being a double agent.

    Chris is PNG in Pakistan. Gets rock star treatment in India and would not be surprised was colluding with us in some way.

    So the exact opposite.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Dec 19, at 04:00.

  8. #713
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    ^ Fair and Raphael know each other well. She thinks highly of Raphael. Don't ask me the tweet, I deleted it years back. You're seeing things from a Pak Vs India viewpoint. See it from a NatSec perspective. Oh, and did I say she's extremely abusive.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  9. #714
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    ^ Fair and Raphael know each other well. She thinks highly of Raphael. Don't ask me the tweet, I deleted it years back. You're seeing things from a Pak Vs India viewpoint. See it from a NatSec perspective. Oh, and did I say she's extremely abusive.
    ok, let's do that. When you said she's a Robin Raphael in disguise i took it literally. But you'e talking figuratively.

    What you want to say is she could be dangerous to our interests. Like Raphael was.

    She knows a lot, moves around influential circles. She isn't some one we'd want against us.

    Therefore for the Paks a good outcome would be if she became PNG in India too.

    She's neutralised then from their pov.

    Question is how will that happen ? if she were to write negative articles about us and start trashing us. Why would she do that ? we'd have to do something seriously bad. Along the lines of massive detention camps in the NE for illegals or we do to the kashmiris what happened in Balochistan. You think we will ?

    She is no fan of Modi or the ideology of his party. She's been quite blunt on this. Fine. Given her liberal credentials that is normal. This is consistent with her views on Trump. That's her choice. Can she in the future speak negatively about us on some policy. Yes, she can.

    She does not believe we downed the F16, she thinks our military chiefs are lying about that. She thinks we must not readily believe everything they say. From a PR perspective she thinks the Paks won that exchange on Feb 27. She did not have any arguments to support this position. Other than where's the F16. So she is saying don't believe the govts line. Hah! but i do and she hasn't changed my mind on that yet.

    She thinks 370 was done because of the US leaving Afghanistan. I say it was done because there were elections in J&K coming up in Oct. In other words nothing to do with the Americans.

    Now, i'm not going to go on her twitter and tell her that. We can do that here.

    I've seen how social media works especially this follow model. G+, facebook, twitter etc.

    If you say anything that counters them they block you. You either suck up or get out. If you challenge then you're trolling. Questioning is trolling for people on those platforms. You see how conformity is enforced. Welcome if you agree, naysayers kicked. Because its all about brand building, want to protect their property. It's like you're attacking their reputation & livelihood.

    This is why i've doubled down on forums because that crap does not happen here.

    There is also longer attention span here. On social media its 101 posts per day. Broad but shallow. We do deep dives here. Some ideas mentioned there can be explored further here. Not there. Few days later attention shifts and nobody is looking at it any more.

    What does trouble me is the things she says about Banglas. That the educated are becoming radicalised. That does not bode well for a prosperous Bangladesh. The best thing ever that can happen for the NE is a prosperous Bangladesh.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 25 Dec 19, at 03:31.

  10. #715
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    This is everyday Pakistan, or in the words of Im the Dim, Naya Pakistan.

    Name:  1.png
Views: 31
Size:  380.6 KB
    Name:  2.png
Views: 29
Size:  168.4 KB
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  11. #716
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    This is everyday Pakistan, or in the words of Im the Dim, Naya Pakistan.
    It's readily apparent that when hindus are in a minority in the region they get the worst.

    This is very far from how they treat minorities when they are in the majority.

  12. #717
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    She knows a lot, moves around influential circles. She isn't some one we'd want against us.
    Moves around in India? Wherever, that is, not the point though. Raphael also had the same freedom. If the agencies think Fair is going on the same line, she will be cut off. Made PNG. Always remember, we all have weaknesses, we all have committed that 1 mistake. It just takes some intelligent digging to get to it, and exploit it.

    Now what happens when tide turns and the Dems come back to power? What if Fair becomes SecOfState? I said it before, US or for that matter the Western world cannot bring India to its knees by way of sanctions. And I explained why earlier. Those days are gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Question is how will that happen ? if she were to write negative articles about us and start trashing us. Why would she do that ? we'd have to do something seriously bad. Along the lines of massive detention camps in the NE for illegals or we do to the kashmiris what happened in Balochistan. You think we will ?
    First of all India doesn't need to use Army to kill innocent Kashmiris, or use artillery or the IAF - as in Balochistan or NWFP. Army out on the streets is enough. Use the Ikhwans again with oversight of the Northern Command, and let them take care of Pak terrorists. Assam has detention centers for illegals, some built and some more being built. These are not Nazi camps. People will be held there, and those same people can still use the course of law to prove they are citizens of this country. I don't know what happens to the illegals, but I know for sure they ain't getting acid baths. It's for Fair to get her head out of her ass and see things as they are, and not act like an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    She thinks 370 was done because of the US leaving Afghanistan. I say it was done because there were elections in J&K coming up in Oct. In other words nothing to do with the Americans.
    If she did some reading, she wouldn't have to resort to imaginery thinking. Art 370 was on the BJP manifesto since 2014. And US is still in Afghanistan.

    What doing away Art 370 did:

    - it gave the Centre oversight on the development works in Kashmir
    - view and thinking moves from Kashmir to PoK
    - any dialogue with Pak would be now on terrorism and PoK

    Masterclass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    Now, i'm not going to go on her twitter and tell her that. We can do that here.

    I've seen how social media works especially this follow model. G+, facebook, twitter etc.

    If you say anything that counters them they block you. You either suck up or get out. If you challenge then you're trolling. Questioning is trolling for people on those platforms. You see how conformity is enforced. Welcome if you agree, naysayers kicked. Because its all about brand building, want to protect their property. It's like you're attacking their reputation & livelihood.
    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    What does trouble me is the things she says about Banglas. That the educated are becoming radicalised. That does not bode well for a prosperous Bangladesh. The best thing ever that can happen for the NE is a prosperous Bangladesh.
    We need to see the problem as it is, not mask it. By saying educated Banglas, we hide the real thing. What was Usama, uneducated, poor? Faisal Shahzad from Pakistan, the Times Square bomber? This is what people at every wrong turn in history do & think, and scream for others to think too. Naivety. Political islam is not compatible with modernity, it is rather obsessed with the practices of medieval cults that puts a muslim man on top of everything - by subjugation or by blood. Koran dictates their way of life. Progress within the Muslim world can only happen if those in power admit mistakes in the first place, and then there are piss-poor countries that rely on their terrorism infrastructure to achieve foreign policy goals.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  13. #718
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    It's readily apparent that when hindus are in a minority in the region they get the worst.

    This is very far from how they treat minorities when they are in the majority.
    Hindus, mixed with muslims are burning/trashing public property right now in India. In the name of protests against CAA/NRC, without having a basic idea of what these laws are for. Living in gated communities, inside the comfort of their AC rooms, and a liberal education they have no idea what it is for a Hindu to live in Pak or Bangladesh.

    Hindus are migrating in droves from Bangladesh, in the sly, or using their passports (legally, but they don't go back once they land in India). They leave huge properties behind, only to live as refugees in India. Have no documents, no rights, they live like aliens.

    I still say these Hindu buggers were greedy. Why couldn't they move in 1947? Why not in 1971?

    Anyway, not laughing at their current fortune, where would they go to escape persecution. Name a single Hindu country.

    Next time I will tell you the story of 45+ old lady from Bangladesh whom I met, well, by chance.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

  14. #719
    Turbanator Senior Contributor Double Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Sep 10
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    11,206
    Haha


  15. #720
    Senior Contributor Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,458
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. India and Pakistan in Kashmir border skirmish
    By Mohan in forum Central and South Asia
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 02 May 13,, 13:15
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20 Sep 10,, 13:21
  3. Levitating stone !!!
    By sun in forum World Affairs Board Pub
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30 Dec 08,, 08:55
  4. Indian Kashmir 'more free' than all of Pakistan: report
    By Archer in forum International Politics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01 Feb 07,, 04:27

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •