Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    Pakistan is winning the propaganda war. India is not even using the truth to push its narrative. 5th columnists do not need content. They create content as they see fit.
    Any surprise ? just see the shoddy production of the below video. Supposed to be a private channel. SMH!

They are interviewing refugees from PO J&K and it falls upon a viewer to do the translation because these people could not add subtitles. How will the world hear these stories (!)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Sep 19,, 14:54.

Comment

• Right now, even if Pak propaganda machine is on an overdrive, and it pisses me off that no Indian counter is available, it pleases me to no end that all Pakistan and its Shalwar Kameez army could do is BARK! And bark they will for some more time, until they realise there is no fcuk they can do about it.

What, we have done, to my understanding is, let our diplomats talks to countries that matter, otherwise our PM, Shri Narendra Modi wouldn't have got highest civilians awards from UAE and Bahrain after abrogating Article 370 & 35A. So, for all my past sins of condemning this government, I think they're doing pretty well handling the external scenarios.
      Last edited by Oracle; 03 Sep 19,, 16:27.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 21.03.06.png
Views:	3
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	1478422
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 21.07.02.png
Views:	2
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	1478423

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            Not familiar
            Made this guy cry last night on twitter. Doublespeak morons.

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 21.22.13.png
Size:	466.1 KB
ID:	1478424

Agencies say, Hizbul Mujahideen is responsible.

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 06.06.48.png
Size:	241.0 KB
ID:	1478426

Comment

• Pakistan allows trade of life saving drugs with India

Lol. What happened to trade ban?

Comment

• That the people in the free media have their own agendas is nothing new, they are not in it for social service, they are in it to make a career and live a life. That is true on all sides of the spectrum. Right Left and Centre.
                    Social media is just a group of yes people shouting yes, and no people shouting no. All of this is making no difference.
                    The major powers which be will do things as it pleases their own objectives and create their own narrative to suit their actions.

Comment

You need to re-visit the Shimla Agreement again. Most of the conditions lies unfulfilled by Pakistan. They might not have withdrawn from it, but Pakistan has not adhered to it either. Pakistan has added 1 more condition to the Shimla Agreement, by which it bleeds India over and over again.
                      The thing that trips me up is IB & LoC. Even during Balakote the jets ingressed from the LoC not IB. The latter is permanent, the former more soft.

As i go through its clear they've tried their best to violate every thing in it because they refuse to accept it as it was signed under duress.

Assuming you've gone through the Shimla Agreement in earnest, taking over PoK posts that facilitate infiltration was on the cards in 2001, before 9/11. I don't see anything wrong with the same plan as of today. This is not Kargil, if we rant that PoK is our land, then we are not the aggressor. Plus, this is not about taking whole of PoK, just the posts from where infiltrations take place. 4 or 5 posts at a time, until terrorism stops, or PoK comes under the control of India.
                      Our own version of Salami slicing : )

Times have changed, Clinton is not in charge, nor is India viewed as a weak state. India need to convey this message of taking over PA posts in PoK just to Bolton, and move. P4, can be briefed after objectives are achieved.
                      Clinton was an interesting experience. His first term was bad for us but look at the turn around with the second. He was hopping mad after we tested as it was a breach of trust. Then Kargil happens and he sides with us.

See bold part above. Operation Kabaddi. Shelling delays infiltration, doesn't end it. Patching up wounds is a workaround, getting to the bottom of the root cause and eliminating it is treatment.
                      You've linked to this earlier. Didn't get round to reading it. It got shelved after 9/11 and its clear why.

What would the Indian Army do with the captured territory and posts across the LoC? The chief was unambiguous that there would be no withdrawal of forces from the captured posts, unless the central government intervened and issued clear and direct orders for a pull-back. The thinking behind that was that the captured posts would improve the Indian Army’s defensive posture at the LoC both in the operational sense as well as to deter infiltrators.

In Gen Nanavatty’s words: “Offensive operations constituted attacks at brigade, battalion and company level to capture objectives and ground of tactical importance that would improve our defensive and CI posture. We intended to hold ground that was captured unless ordered by the government to the contrary.”
                      Sort of thing an IBG would come in handy for

Comment

Right now, even if Pak propaganda machine is on an overdrive, and it pisses me off that no Indian counter is available, it pleases me to no end that all Pakistan and its Shalwar Kameez army could do is BARK! And bark they will for some more time, until they realise there is no fcuk they can do about it.
                        What we do is shift the narrative from HR violations to development. PM already mentioned this in his speech few days after Aug 05. We will have to make it more convincing when it comes up at the UN. Discussion on this subject, here

What, we have done, to my understanding is, let our diplomats talks to countries that matter, otherwise our PM, Shri Narendra Modi wouldn't have got highest civilians awards from UAE and Bahrain after abrogating Article 370 & 35A. So, for all my past sins of condemning this government, I think they're doing pretty well handling the external scenarios.
                        So this is a disappointment for Pakistan as they thought there would be more solidarity on religious lines like back in the good old days. But these countries have put national interest over religion. You could say as a solid FP win, making inroads into the Gulf weakens support for the Paks there.

Hindu strongman getting awards from arabs : D

Comment

[ATTACH]48041[/ATTACH]

Agencies say, Hizbul Mujahideen is responsible.
                          Exactly, so the impression created is India is blockading every one. See this comment

Right now Pakistan backed terrorists are not active. Those who are doing repression are military and officials of India's Union government on the directions of India's Union government. #StandwithKashmir #SaveKashmirfromModi #Savedemocracy #KashmirProtests #EndKashmirBlockade
                          and the reply

If Indian Union forces, it will force opening of the shops not closing
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 04 Sep 19,, 08:24.

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 18.10.02.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	1478427

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 18.14.12.png
Views:	1
Size:	306.8 KB
ID:	1478428

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 18.16.59.png
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	1478429

Comment

Working...
                                X