Stone pelting a conspiracy by Pakistan and its agents in Kashmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indresh Kumar outfit to expand break-up-Pakistan campaign

I'm glad there are people like Indresh, like me, who think alike. Indians don't even want to speak the truth, for it might offend our enemies. Hello jihadis across the border, those days are long gone, long gone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	1478263

Name:	2.png
Views:	3
Size:	279.3 KB
ID:	1478264
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Here's one i saved for you : )

Name:	pakistan future.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1478265

Comment

• India has full rights to take call on J&K after Pak violated UN charter: Amit Shah

'This is in our country's interest': Now, Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia supports Centre's Kashmir move

Unless he leaves Congress, he will always be relegated to the position of a shoe-shiner. Like how Man Mohan Singh was.

Correcting a historic blunder

^ This is from Ram Madhav. My admiration for this dude goes up and up and sky high. A job very well done.

ACB sends notice to Mehbooba Mufti over J&K Bank appointments

I want to sit across the table with some of these assholes - the Muftis, the Abdullahs, the Lones and some more - look directly in their eyes and ask how playing with the blood of innocent Kashmiris felt for 70 long years. Why their children study abroad and have good jobs, while the poor Kashmiri youths pick up guns only to die. These people have the blood of Kashmiris on their hands, as much as the PAKISTAN ARMY & ISI. I have so many more questions that I want to throw at these imbeciles. For today and now, it should be enough.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Army foils infiltration bid by Pak BAT, bodies of four SSG commandos located on Indian side

This was 3 days back.

India offers Pakistan to take back bodies of intruders killed in Keran, no response so far

When was the last time the jihadi mercenary army respected their own dead men? Let me guess. Never. They kill their own children, for fucks sake. These are not normal army people, these are butchers in human form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            Here's one i saved for you : )

[ATTACH]47880[/ATTACH]
            I like this. Had exactly one like this somewhere in my Macbook. Can't find it. Pak jihadis got inside my Macbook and deleted those. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              Indresh Kumar outfit to expand break-up-Pakistan campaign

I'm glad there are people like Indresh, like me, who think alike. Indians don't even want to speak the truth, for it might offend our enemies. Hello jihadis across the border, those days are long gone, long gone.
              Paks aren't shy about their version. I remember seeing one years back. No breaking India. Instead Pakistan in green stretches right across to the NE. They don't seem to be too interested in anything south.

[ATTACH]47878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47879[/ATTACH]
              FANS (Forum for Awareness of National Security) links the fear of Pakistan to that of China. Bihari said if Pakistan is not broken up, China will control that country and it will be disastrous for India.
              So that's the motivation

I'd like to press this disastrous business some more.

Some time ago I argued with some people on a channel that said if debts to China become too high that Pakistan would part with Gilgit-Baltistan. This story i think will only generate heat in India. IIANM the indus water shed is in GB. What good did gifting Shaksgam to China in '63 do. China did not offer much support in '65 and on the contrary when the Paks ran crying to Chou en Lai, he fired them for settling so soon. So gifting China land does not translate into much for Pakistan.

Strategic value of GB is it prevents India access north. It provides a way to China for Pakistan so parting with it makes no sense. It's value to China is questionable. What exactly is there in GB that the Chinese will want ? no clue.

Rather i said a port in Baluchistan and mineral concessions there would be far more valuable to China. If any leases or concessions are to be made they will be made there. A port in Baluchistan far away from China, how will they sustain in the face of a concentrated Indian attack ? i don't give them much chance.

That China will want to send more of its people to Pakistan than presently where Chinese are not safe seems quite crazy. For China to take over Pakistan is the equivalent of throwing money into a bottom less pit. If China wants to do that why should we stop them ? Chinese are atheists, drink, eat pork and have progressive attitudes towards women. Let them civilise these people at their expense. I don't think the Chinese will do it.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 07 Aug 19,, 10:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                And why should that be the case. Is the state being outgunned. Does its writ not extend here. This should change. Otherwise the idea that India is the eternal enemy gets ingrained. And whose interests does that serve. Not ours.
                You're right that law and order should take precedence over all else but the idea of India as the eternal enemy becomes even more ingrained when the "writ" is enforced on the Kashmiris, rather than the terror funnel across the border. Being anti-India is in the veins of the Kashmiri youth now, as can be seen through their idealization of militants and turning resistance against the Indian government into a fad.

That said, I wont pretend to believe that the Hindu right gives two damns about the Kashmiris to start off with. They'd be more than happy to see them wiped out of the valley. You should see some of the posts by some of the less image concious Hindu right bloggers, who regularly call for a genocide of Muslims in the valley. That sentiment runs deep and wide among the Hindu wing; some state it openly, others a bit more subtly.

Communal politics as practiced in Kashmir marginalises those in Jammu & Ladakh. 35A discriminates against every non-resident Indian. The clamping down on freedoms is the result of the wrong choices people over there continue to make. They have no choice as should they decide to go pro-India there will be consequences. That we have not been able to convince them we have their backs is our failing. We are doing that now. So I don't see this as hegemony rather the state taking charge of its ward instead of merely managing it like in the past.
                I just don't see this massive pro-India population in the valley which India is failing to protect, to be honest. I'm sure there are pro-India chaps in Kashmir, but there is nothing that gives me proof that they are in any significant number.

I do feel sad for the Kashmiri Indian soldiers who go back home on vacation and get murdered by terrorists in targeted assassinations. It's even more sad that the same Kashmiris get targeted by Hindu right wingers in rest of the country for being Kashmiri and Muslim. The cost of living as a Muslim minority in a Hindu run country. They truly dont seem to fit anywhere.

So reduce support and funds for people that encourage guns. Get at the eco system. If leaders do not acknowledge this threat then empower those that will.
                Support and funds for people that encourage guns? How about the Pakistani army? Kashmiris are just a soft punching bag.

Hang on a minute. What elected leaders are you referring to ? their assembly has been dissolved. The PDP & BJP combine didn't work out. People said this at the beginning but that's not how the world works. The people chose these parties and it was up to them to carry out the people's wishes. Now the BJP could have tried to partner with the NC but that party lacks pragmatism. The govt was not scrapped, it was not sabotaged, every effort to make it work was made. It collapsed on its own. So presently there is no govt in J&K. It's under president's rule and remains so until elections are called.
                This made me laugh. I dont buy any of that for a second. J&K government was sabotaged by the BJP so that they could instill a puppet governor who they could directly control from Delhi and partition and dismantle J&K as it existed while completely circumventing any Kashmiris from having a say.

Assembly elections are due this year so the people will most certainly go out and elect their leaders with all the security the state can muster to have elections. Remember J&K as UT now still has an assembly.
                What "leaders"? The government just snatched their power and now they will have to answer to a non-elected administrator installed by the central government in Delhi. Quite a stretch to label this as some sort of Kashmiri leadership. Quite the opposite.

No, those scumbags in UP aren't endangering national security.
                Right. Who cares about a few lynched Muslims? That doesn't threaten our national security at all.

It marked a change in policy. A change from the twenty years prior. Why were we even talking to people who actively supported secession. Providing them with security too. Because this was a solution foisted on us by Clinton in the 90s. Americans don't interfere in our domestic affairs to the extent any more.
                Like I said, totally redundant. Even the pro-India Kashmiri leaders got put under house arrest while that state's entire political freedoms got snatched overnight and you think it matters that they stopped talking to the secessionists? They stopped talking to any and all Kashmiris!

When will this "hindu govt" bogey die ?
                Never because its not a bogey but a blunt reality. It's being permanently etched in history as we speak. A Hindu government for the Hindus by the Hindus.

The reason, ostensibly for partition was no muslim (or minority) could live with dignity under Hindu rule.
                Well, that no minority can live with dignity under Hindu rule; that much is evident now with the Hindu government in power.

That said, living under Hindu rule was never part of the deal. It was either live in a secular nation of India or an Islamic Republic.

Communal leaders at the time were Nehru & Gandhi. Then when Babri went down the same bogey reared itself, and here it is again.
                Nehru & Gandhi, the two proponents of communal harmony, were "Comunal leaders".. On the other hand, "when Babri went down" (as if it just collapsed by itself overnight) gave birth to the radical Hindu "bogeyman"?

Mind fcuk statement on all levels brother.. Do I even need to bother dissecting that?

I've watched this govt since 2014 and they are bound and sworn to defend a secular constitution whether their fans like it or not, admit or not.
                Pandit Yogiji's posse lynching those beef eating Muslims in a totally "secular" way..

I guess the definition of the word secular is also changing now along with changing city names to more Hindu approved names?

People are wondering when this hindu govt plans to build a ram mandir and stop managing temple finances. This govt might not be pro minority but i cannot say it is anti minority either.
                And why are the people expecting such a thing from this government? I wonder what the BJP's manifesto says regarding Ram Mandir.. oh wait... a government for the Hindus by the Hindus..

Where are the major communal riots in the last five years.
                The rioters have been busy carrying out their Hindutva duties of lynching Muslims and Dalits.

Doesn't the Kartapur initiative mean anything for you ?
                Tell me when it gets going.. BJP doesnt give 2 shits about it. It's pure vote bank politics and will probably only happen once BJP's own allies come to power in Punjab.

Our actions in Nepal to prevent a constitution there from disenfranchising the madhesis adds further confidence. You'd think relations with another state that is 98% hindu would be better but relations with Bangladesh, Maldives & Afghanistan are further ahead.
                Yea, because the Nepalis went too far leftist and away from being a "Hindu ruled nation".

I've seen the results in other muslim countries to create an islamic state and its been dismal. The so called IS no longer exists. The afghans had a short stint with the Taliban. Sharia rules in the tribal areas of Pakistan only. So given the results with the muslims i'm not holding my breath for a hindu rashtra any time soon. The biggest obstacle to such an idea is modernity.
                Well, you're living in a bigger and bigger Hindu rashtra every day and shrugging off your government's Hindutva as anything but. It's sort of similar to how most Pakistanis think they live in some sort of benevolent Islamic Republic.

We don't plan to do that and i can say right now it won't happen. Neither of us really knows but my answer is as equal as yours and will get stronger with time. I refuse to second guess outcomes. Why do people keep doing this. Everybody it seems can predict the future. I cannot. Let things develop, track them when they do and then we will assess the results.
                Everybody predicts the future because your Hindu government doesn't shy away from keeping their ideology under wraps. I predict these settlements will happen because plenty of your Hindutva politicians have hinted the same..

This govt is opposing the communal politics of J&K.
                That's quite rich.. A communal government opposing communal politics of J&K.

DE, do you even believe what you write or are you just here as a voice for this Hindu party?

The govts actions aren't against the people. Even Sujit Nair, no fan of this govt said that. The govts actions are pro minority. The Hindus, Buddhists & Shias in the state are the minority. For now its the political classes that are the most affected. And external forces that want to keep us in a perpetual state of conflict.
                Ok, so you just told me that this Hindu government's actions are "pro-minority" in the single Indian state where Hindus are a minority. This qualifies this government as a "pro-minority" government? Lol.. DE...
                Last edited by Tronic; 07 Aug 19,, 04:14.
                Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

• Tronic,you are delusional if you really believe that we are going to settlements in Kashmir. I am of Tamil origin and I don't see any Hindi settlements or conspiracy to change the linguistic politics in TN, on the contrary I heard of plenty of North business men adopting local customs. Your fears are as relevant as those of the Pakistanis who keep parroting that India is always trying to invade and unite their country with India to make an "Akhand Bharat", while we already have scores of Muslims in India.

BTW the whole thing is stroke of genius and looks like a lot of planning went into it and the timing couldn't have been better as Pakistan is under watch for action against terror groups and their economy is in doldrums. Their situation is like damned if they resort to their usual tactics and damned if they don't respond. I think that we will either see a sharp escalation or no escalation at all. Having said all this, I think that the center must extend an olive branch to the valley and Amit Shah seems to be already doing that. By condemning Article 370 to the dustbin, he has removed the ambiguity and told them that they can kiss goodbye to Azadi but perhaps they will get back their statehood if they behave......
                  Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                    You're right that law and order should take precedence over all else but the idea of India as the eternal enemy becomes even more ingrained when the "writ" is enforced on the Kashmiris, rather than the terror funnel across the border. Being anti-India is in the veins of the Kashmiri youth now, as can be seen through their idealization of militants and turning resistance against the Indian government into a fad.
                    Let's be clear by what "youth" means here because in india you are youth until 50 : )

These youth are nothing more than teenagers. Which means they were born towards the tail end of the insurgency that ended in 2002. That's a different age group when compared with the 90s where militants were 25 -30 and whose numbers were ten times more going by casualty counts for each year in the 90s as released by the govt.

So these militants are younger and they want to take on pro's. How sustainable will that be. It's clear that people in the 25-30 group don't want to get into militancy again. So the Paks tried to catch them at a younger age. Impressionable and easily led. The problem is these guys have a life expectancy of just a few months after they announce their positions on social media. Numerous pleas by the DGMO to mothers to keep their kids from going the wrong way.

So i'm not worried about these "youth" as they have no chance and once the support networks they depend on are weakened and ultimately dismantled whatever resistance left will be done. Why militants get idealised is because we don't police their funerals. So they turn into public events and avenues for further recruitment.

At some point the people there realise this path yields no divdends. I advocate the present approach because i don't see us fighting ten year olds next.

That said, I wont pretend to believe that the Hindu right gives two damns about the Kashmiris to start off with. They'd be more than happy to see them wiped out of the valley. You should see some of the posts by some of the less image concious Hindu right bloggers, who regularly call for a genocide of Muslims in the valley. That sentiment runs deep and wide among the Hindu wing; some state it openly, others a bit more subtly.
                    Nobody i know of or read advocates genocide. The allegation by the other side is that is the end game. Funny since that have a history of doing just that as well as ethnic cleansing. So careful who you follow.

What i can say is there is no sympathy for militancy in the rest of the country. Why do they hate us so much.

And the people leading this position are the young. They are impatient and demand results. They are the ones that put this govt into office back in 2014. Given the mandate for a second term this govt has been seen to deliver. This more than anything explains their success. Over any ideology and they've learnt that and soft pedal. I know this because when i follow pro-hindu sites they always complain about the govts lack of delivery in this regard. What have they really done for Hindus in the end.

I just don't see this massive pro-India population in the valley which India is failing to protect, to be honest. I'm sure there are pro-India chaps in Kashmir, but there is nothing that gives me proof that they are in any significant number.

I do feel sad for the Kashmiri Indian soldiers who go back home on vacation and get murdered by terrorists in targeted assassinations. It's even more sad that the same Kashmiris get targeted by Hindu right wingers in rest of the country for being Kashmiri and Muslim. The cost of living as a Muslim minority in a Hindu run country. They truly dont seem to fit anywhere.
                    Yeah, blame the indian govt's media game for that. All they get there is Pakistan radio. This will change now.

Support and funds for people that encourage guns? How about the Pakistani army? Kashmiris are just a soft punching bag.
                    First, we deal with those that challenge us in our own country. As for the PA we've shown an appetite to go after their proxies anywhere in Pakistan. The PA is fighting us through their auxiliaries. It's sad there are people that willingly becomes pawns for the other side. The ultimate Pak win is if they can use our people against us. And they've been at it for decades now, the only place they get any traction is in the erstwhile state of J&K.

This made me laugh. I dont buy any of that for a second. J&K government was sabotaged by the BJP so that they could instill a puppet governor who they could directly control from Delhi and partition and dismantle J&K as it existed while completely circumventing any Kashmiris from having a say.
                    You're being cynical. This govt went in with an intent to fix the problem in Kashmir. That they have been doing consistently with policy over the years. One group isn't going to call the shots for the entire state any longer.

What "leaders"? The government just snatched their power and now they will have to answer to a non-elected administrator installed by the central government in Delhi. Quite a stretch to label this as some sort of Kashmiri leadership. Quite the opposite.
                    Once the delimitation is completed, elections will be held. These people are free to stand for office. You make it sound like emergency was declared and the govt toppled. No, did not happen that way.

Right. Who cares about a few lynched Muslims? That doesn't threaten our national security at all.
                    I've looked into this and it turns out the people lynched were cattle rustlers. Gangs that go around pinching cattle for sale. This is a problem in some states and is the basis for enacting cow slaughter bans. We don't have this problem in the south so i conclude beef slaughter won't be banned here ever. Why the southern model isn't followed elsewhere in the country is for those states with a problem to answer. Outright bans are not the solution. Criminalising sales isn't getting at the root of the problem. It's funny that people believe this is because of religious sentiment because religion has never been the basis for these laws at all. Fan boys will push that line though.

Like I said, totally redundant. Even the pro-India Kashmiri leaders got put under house arrest while that state's entire political freedoms got snatched overnight and you think it matters that they stopped talking to the secessionists? They stopped talking to any and all Kashmiris!
                    Temporary. I know it looks like police state and what not but the intent was purely precautionary. Not because the condition in Kashmir is detoriaiting or has detoriated.

Never because its not a bogey but a blunt reality. It's being permanently etched in history as we speak. A Hindu government for the Hindus by the Hindus.
                    How long will it take ? Can you substantiate in what ways they are advancing this exclusionary goal. Keep in mind we don't have such a history to begin with or we'd never have been invaded in the first place.

Nehru's legacy extends over half a century. These guys have only completed five years. It's too early to say whether they will get a third term. Only if the opposition crumbles further. A weak opposition is never a good thing in a democracy.

Well, that no minority can live with dignity under Hindu rule; that much is evident now with the Hindu government in power.

That said, living under Hindu rule was never part of the deal. It was either live in a secular nation of India or an Islamic Republic.
                    Why do you say no minority can live with dignity under this govt ? Look at the whole country and tell me.

Nehru & Gandhi, the two proponents of communal harmony, were "Comunal leaders".. On the other hand, "when Babri went down" (as if it just collapsed by itself overnight) gave birth to the radical Hindu "bogeyman"?

Mind fcuk statement on all levels brother.. Do I even need to bother dissecting that?
                    Yes because this bogey had been going around since '47. How ridiculous does it sound to advocate for partition because even Nehru & Gandhi cannot be trusted. It means that no Hindu leader can ever be trusted isn't it. Modi & co. aren't falling for this line and won't pander to it. This attitude then gets them labelled as anti-minority.

Meaning that only an openly pro-minority govt is acceptable. That isn't a secular govt by definition either then is it.

Your argument is a mirror image of those that DO advocate for a hindu govt because the previous govt did not understand the meaning of the word secular.

You perceive a move towards secular as pro hindu. The fanboys yell we are a hindu rashtra. Both of you feed of each other.

Leave me out of it.

Pandit Yogiji's posse lynching those beef eating Muslims in a totally "secular" way..

I guess the definition of the word secular is also changing now along with changing city names to more Hindu approved names?
                    An exception in UP does not a rule make. Is that all there is show for the last five years ?

They can change the names of the cities but people are going to refer to them as they learned them. If they can do more than that then great but cosmetic name changes just pander to the language chauvinists. We get plenty of this in the south.

And why are the people expecting such a thing from this government? I wonder what the BJP's manifesto says regarding Ram Mandir.. oh wait... a government for the Hindus by the Hindus..
                    I don't have a problem if they do get it over and done with. It's just a property dispute that got blown way way out of proportion. Democracy has to be inclusive and this means pandering to the lowest common denominator in the mosque and the temple.

Muslims don't treat mosques as religious sites. They are just a place to pray in. Given them some other plot and build them a mosque. Let's move on.

The rioters have been busy carrying out their Hindutva duties of lynching Muslims and Dalits.
                    And the media pointing it out. As well as social media. If anything goes down, everybody knows. This is self-limiting.

Tell me when it gets going.. BJP doesnt give 2 shits about it. It's pure vote bank politics and will probably only happen once BJP's own allies come to power in Punjab.
                    I'm not a fan because of the security implications but appreciate the religious implications. I think its ridiculous that this could not have been sorted out BEFORE partition. I quite like the captain, I think with him in charge Punjab is safe.

Yea, because the Nepalis went too far leftist and away from being a "Hindu ruled nation".
                    Leftists want to include everybody usually. Equal treatment. Equal everything. Why disenfranchise Madhesis then ? no the problem was the hills people in charge weren't left in belief. Only in name. I have to say other than India. Every country that neighbours ours has a terrible record when it comes to dealing with minorities.

Well, you're living in a bigger and bigger Hindu rashtra every day and shrugging off your government's Hindutva as anything but. It's sort of similar to how most Pakistanis think they live in some sort of benevolent Islamic Republic.
                    I decided to go with the vote in 2014. If people think this govt can deliver then i want to get to know them, who they are and what they want to do. Since i follow foreign policy & defense i found this govt delivering on these two aspects better than previous govts. It was enough for me to vote for them a second time.

I live here, i can't say i see what you see. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

I highly recommend you look up talks by Walter Anderson. Hindutva has many meanings depending on who you talk to, kinda like azaadi. Its funny an American is an authoritative voice on this subject because an Indian cannot be trusted to be objective enough on the subject. Would be either pro or anti.

Everybody predicts the future because your Hindu government doesn't shy away from keeping their ideology under wraps. I predict these settlements will happen because plenty of your Hindutva politicians have hinted the same..
                    Ideas i've heard are to settle ex-military there. This will then act as a buffer. I doubt that will happen. The Pandits aren't coming back. So it will be others. See, NE states that had insurgency and are more peaceful now. That's one model.

People talk about a repeat of the Punjab model. I don't know if that is feasible. But people see militancy in Punjab ended for good and that is the end goal here. How we get there is to be seen.

That's quite rich.. A communal government opposing communal politics of J&K.

DE, do you even believe what you write or are you just here as a voice for this Hindu party?
                    What did that govt do, what did the centre do when a quarter of a million people were ethnically cleansed from the valley ?

Where in the country have so many people been made to leave on the basis of their beliefs.

Does that register with you at all. Because it quite frankly frightened me.

Ok, so you just told me that this Hindu government's actions are "pro-minority" in the single Indian state where Hindus are a minority. This qualifies this government as a "pro-minority" government? Lol.. DE...
                    See, previous reply. That Ladakh MP's rousing speech in parliament yesterday proof enough ?

Ladakh now becomes India's first Buddhist majority state. Given they are the second most important Budddhist site after Lhasa and how China is trying to erase that culture they are 200% loyal.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Aug 19,, 00:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      Correcting a historic blunder

^ This is from Ram Madhav. My admiration for this dude goes up and up and sky high. A job very well done.
                      He's the BJP's point man on J&K

Comment

• Predictable reaction from China. Since we claimed Aksai China is ours. They think we have changed the status quo. Have we ? a similar resolution obligating govt to recovering parts lost was also passed in 1994 under Narasimha.

Too bad they can't do more than issue statements as we have the military edge over them in Ladakh. With UT status in Ladakh, development will come quicker and that means roads for faster deployment of troops to the frontier.

India warns China that Kashmir is 'internal matter' | Livemint | Aug 06 2019

"Recently India has continued to undermine China's territorial sovereignty by unilaterally changing its domestic law. Such practice is unacceptable and will not come into force."
                        Lol, it just did !

Meanwhile the Paks have suspended trade with us and sent our envoy home.
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Aug 19,, 11:52.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.daw...ws/amp/1498592

Condemnation from ICJ regarding India’s action. Only that this ICJ is not the one that you usually think of when someone mentions ICJ. The level to which even a respected paper like DAWN stoops to inorder to delude its public will have dangerous consequences just like in the past...
                          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• BTW, I listened to the rants in Pak Parliament. Everyone kept screaming Kashmir Banega Pakistan as if appealing for some kind of divine miracle. So they want azadi or kashmir banega pakistan? Ok
                            Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• https://youtu.be/YoIOabkr1bI

Paks invite an Indian Muslim journalist to give his take on this issue and receive an unexpected response, so they just cut him off. Reminds me of ostriches burying their heads in sand.
                              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.daw...ws/amp/1498592

Condemnation from ICJ regarding India’s action. Only that this ICJ is not the one that you usually think of when someone mentions ICJ. The level to which even a respected paper like DAWN stoops to inorder to delude its public will have dangerous consequences just like in the past...
                                “The lack of consultation with the people of Kashmir is all the more troubling because the changes pushed by the Indian Government will materially affect Kashmir’s status as India’s only Muslim-majority state, including special rights for citizens of the state to own and hold land and seek education and employment,” Zarifi said.
                                The way that is phrased makes it sound like the rights of the people of kashmir to own, hold, seek education & employment has been affected ? but does not say how.

They continue to be able to do that but not exclusively, any more.

“The legality of the Indian Government’s measures to eviscerate Article 370 will certainly be tested before the Indian judiciary, which should look closely at the serious violations of proper legislative and Constitutional processes,” Zarifi said. “All eyes are now on the Indian Supreme Court to fulfill its functions in defense of the rights of people of Jammu and Kashmir and the Indian Constitution,” Zarifi said.
                                If it comes to that parliament or even the President can over rule the SC.

An indefinite security lockdown has kept most of the region’s 7 million people in their homes and in the dark about the changes. Critics have already likened Kashmir’s proposed new arrangement to the West Bank or Tibet, with settlers — armed or civilian — living in guarded compounds among disenfranchised locals.
                                False equivalence is made here. People in China don't vote and the Pals don't have voting rights in Israeli elections.

People in Kashmir are NOT disenfranchised.

https://scroll.in/article/905364/a-c...ayat-elections

What is the problem there ? turnout

“The Indian government has pushed through these changes in contravention of domestic and international standards [...] accompanied by draconian new restrictions on freedoms of expression, assembly, and travel, and with an influx of thousands of unaccountable security personnel,” said ICJ Secretary General Sam Zarifi in the statement.
                                Only temporary and intended as a precautionary measure.
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 07 Aug 19,, 22:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X