Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your new administrator is here!

hello everyone,

just wanted to let you know that there will soon be more enlightened administration here at WAB. allow me to introduce you all to lil' asty...:-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	lil-asty.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	1485722
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Hello, future Asty's heart attack.
    Chimo

Comment

Congratulations.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Bravo, bravo!
        Author, author!

(When congratulated, repeat this phrase: “The pleasure was all mine.”)
        Trust me?
        I'm an economist!

Comment

Congrats : D

Comment

Congratulations Asty & Mrs Asty. Hope be gets his Mum's looks. ;-)
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Congrats Atsy, may your child live long and well enough to die surrounded by their great grand children in a world that knows peace and plenty for all.

Comment

Oh wow, CONGRAAAAAAAATS!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Asty!!
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Congratulations Asty!!!
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Congratulations to you two!

A true blessing!

And you now will not be right again until your child turns 31.
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

little tyke was born about a month early...no issues past the standard developmental ones (lungs need to grow more, jaundice). so he'll be sunbathing in the NICU, and will be waited on hand and foot by a team of nurses for a while.

not a bad way to start life!
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Good health little un!

Comment

How's Mom?
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X