X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S, what we will do about this one?
    https://www.dw.com/en/merkel-meets-p...act/a-46135819

Damn, my connection is messed up. Petraeus is not happy, I owe him money for last month.
    Last edited by Versus; 02 Nov 18,, 19:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Russians helping Trump to get elected is not proved.
      Confidence is high that the Russians did interfere with the elections. There is zero proof that Trump was involved or aware of Russian operations.

Confidence is extremely low, in fact close to zero, that the Russian interference had any effective impact on the elections.
      Chimo

Comment

• This whole mess indicates huge battle between major structures within US establishment. Its a secret civil war waged within those circles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
          Back to the topics. What would be Russian goals if they were meddling with the US elections?
          US Intelligence said they interfered to help Trumpkin get elected.

Originally posted by Versus View Post
          I have regretted voting PiS for some time but will not go into the historical reasons why they are fraud here.

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
          Confidence is extremely low, in fact close to zero, that the Russian interference had any effective impact on the elections.
          So they went to all that effort and - bots, fake news adverts and hacking etc and it was all a waste of their time and their money?

Originally posted by Versus View Post
          This whole mess indicates huge battle between major structures within US establishment. Its a secret civil war waged within those circles.
          You been watching Muscovite TV who have been predicting a US 'civil war' for the last few weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
            US Intelligence said they interfered to help Trumpkin get elected.

I have regretted voting PiS for some time but will not go into the historical reasons why they are fraud here.

So they went to all that effort and - bots, fake news adverts and hacking etc and it was all a waste of their time and their money?

You been watching Muscovite TV who have been predicting a US 'civil war' for the last few weeks?
            No, its an analysis from 2004 while I was in the US. Things are much more complicated than your obsession with Russians and it got even more complicated with the China's rise.
            I mean, I appriciate the sentiment you have towards them, but I think that it clouds your judgment. Cool head always wins.
            Last edited by Versus; 02 Nov 18,, 21:00.

Comment

• Not the ILLUMINATI TOO!?!?

Comment

Or if you want to push it even further and tackle my paranoid nerve, I see this as probable move to de humanize Trump in preparation for his assassination..
                Trump needs no help to dehumanize him. His own words and actions are more than sufficient

And yes, very paranoid.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Not the ILLUMINATI TOO!?!?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbxX1v_9WzQ

I don't believe in lighbearers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    Trump needs no help to dehumanize him. His own words and actions are more than sufficient

And yes, very paranoid.
                    Why do you think that his words and actions are sufficient?

Comment

Well to name the most recent example, the guy was endorsing lethal force as a primary response for a hypothetical case of migrants throwing rocks at troops. American police have quelled riots of thousands of people doing this without immediately resorting to shooting into crowds, why should the response suddenly be so severe?
                      "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                        Every single positive thing in life is associated with money. The more money one makes, the more easy it gets. No one gives a shit about IQ when one sees a dude riding a Ferrari. I agree with institutions and government support too for that matter.

Americans institutions are top-notch, not doubting that. The Chinese are happy making money & arms with that education. Education is over hyped. Bill and Mark dropped out, and made billion dollar companies. If I knew things when I was doing my B.Tech, that I know now, I would have dropped out of it and made a life running a farm. Million dollar farm.

Education is for the middle-class. They need a certificate to showcase their skills in order to get a job, and also first - to get hired by the billionaire's HR. The poor doesn't need education nor do they need to show their IQ to survive. The poor just work hard.
                        Not really sure what you're getting at, but yeah, no one really cares about your IQ directly. It's just that high IQ gets you farther than low IQ. High IQ helps you out even in jobs where you wouldn't think it matters, like washing dishes or digging ditches.

If you're trying to increase your IQ by education, you are going to probably fail. Actually in pretty much any case, on the job experience is going to supplant education as actually being useful.

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                        Well to name the most recent example, the guy was endorsing lethal force as a primary response for a hypothetical case of migrants throwing rocks at troops. American police have quelled riots of thousands of people doing this without immediately resorting to shooting into crowds, why should the response suddenly be so severe?
                        Yeah, I don't really care if foreigners coming to America and throwing rocks at the first Americans they see get shot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Probably not the best idea because you're going to hit innocent people, but still, I put a strict premium on American lives and American sovereignty in this scenario.
                        Different story for riots, we don't need to be killing American citizens with reckless abandon.

Trump's most egregious recent action is trying to establish precedent on brithright citzenship through Executive Action, which is absolutley ridiculous, and hopefully smacked down via the courts. It's not a matter of whether his particular definition is right, it's an issue of him trying to EO his opinion into existence.
                        "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

• Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
                          Not really sure what you're getting at, but yeah, no one really cares about your IQ directly. It's just that high IQ gets you farther than low IQ. High IQ helps you out even in jobs where you wouldn't think it matters, like washing dishes or digging ditches.

If you're trying to increase your IQ by education, you are going to probably fail. Actually in pretty much any case, on the job experience is going to supplant education as actually being useful.

Yeah, I don't really care if foreigners coming to America and throwing rocks at the first Americans they see get shot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Probably not the best idea because you're going to hit innocent people, but still, I put a strict premium on American lives and American sovereignty in this scenario.
                          Different story for riots, we don't need to be killing American citizens with reckless abandon.

Trump's most egregious recent action is trying to establish precedent on brithright citzenship through Executive Action, which is absolutley ridiculous, and hopefully smacked down via the courts. It's not a matter of whether his particular definition is right, it's an issue of him trying to EO his opinion into existence.
                          I also agree with putting American lives at a premium, but this also doesn't automatically mean the first response to a crowd throwing rocks at a fortified position should be to respond with rifle fire. It appears President Trump himself has walked back on this statement too, probably at the behest of his advisers.

Regardless of whether we decide to admit or to not admit these migrants, we needn't resort to unnecessary violence to achieve our ends. This is not our way.

As for Trumps comment on using EO to write off a literal constitutional amendment?...I have no words to describe the layers of hypocrisy in that statement. Do we start with his own legacy as a descendant of immigrants? Or the years of Republican complaints about executive overreach under Obama, only to have one of their own voice their desire to unilaterally repeal a constitutional amendment.

Absolute madness.
                          Last edited by Red Team; 03 Nov 18,, 02:09. Reason: Corrected for facts
                          "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Because his words and actions are disturbingly erratic, childishly vindictive, consistently hypocritical, malignantly narcissistic, obviously insecure, and they demonstrate an extremely delusional personality to anyone with functioning eyes or ears.

Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
                            Yeah, I don't really care if foreigners coming to America and throwing rocks at the first Americans they see get shot.
                            Those first Americans will, according to Donald Trump, be servicemen and women of the United States Armed Forces. Your casual acceptance of American soldiers gunning down civilians for the crime of throwing rocks is rather disturbing.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

All Western Intelligence Agencies beg to differ.
                              Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                              Confidence is high that the Russians did interfere with the elections. There is zero proof that Trump was involved or aware of Russian operations.

I didn't construct my words correctly, so here it goes. I bought Facebook ads targeting the Dems, hacked wikileaks (some say Assange himself gave the data to the Russians) data, or done anything which is illegal according to US law, from my country (which is not illegal). But, Trump has not paid me a single dollar to do so (not proved till now). I did it on my own. So how is Trump involved? For all we know, Putin was counting on Trump winning the election to amend ties with US, as Hillary is a Russia hater. I don't see any proof from US intelligence agencies that Trump was involved. If he was, burn him at the stakes. But where is the proof?

Criticize Trump for his closet support of white supremacists, or his fake news jibes, or his policies. But before criticizing him for colluding with the Russians, I'd like to see proof. US has got enough checks and balances to take corrective measures or impeach him should there be any hint of wrongdoing on his part.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by GVChamp View Post

I'm saying IQ, education, love, company, marriage and the likes are for the middle-class. Elon Musk eats better, sleeps better, is protected better, and better still - can pick up any of those hottest victoria's secret models. Money doesn't care if the owner has an IQ of 10, and money solves 99.9% of a man's problems. The poor OTOH has to work very very hard to put food on the table.
                                Last edited by Oracle; 03 Nov 18,, 04:45.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X