This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
    One should be more careful with the slandering of fellow countrymen.

Yeah, like antimony said, that's a pretty rich accusation to make, considering what Trump does on a near-daily basis
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Yeah, like antimony said, that's a pretty rich accusation to make, considering what Trump does on a near-daily basis
      So excusing bad behavior, by pointing at another. Nice.

Comment

I've never excused her bad behavior, not once.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Even more unusual when the only person Trump has not slagged off is the deeply corrupt Mafia President of another country known to interfered in the US democratic process.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
            Even more unusual when the only person Trump has not slagged off is the deeply corrupt Mafia President of another country known to interfered in the US democratic process.
            Yeah, very interesting. Europe is erupting in an utter fury over (yet another) "mysterious" poisoning of an ex-Russian agent...and Cheeto Benito can barely acknowledge it.

“It sounds to me like it would be Russia based on all of the evidence they have. I don’t know if they’ve come to a conclusion. As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be.”

So, the Trump is either the worst-informed person on the planet or a fucking moron. Which is it?

Comment

So, the Trump is either the worst-informed person on the planet or a fucking moron. Which is it?
              It isn't binary.
              Trust me?
              I'm an economist!

Comment

• ^ precisely, in his position he should be the -best- informed person the planet. that he isn't shows that he's the latter.
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Yeah, very interesting. Europe is erupting in an utter fury over (yet another) "mysterious" poisoning of an ex-Russian agent...and Cheeto Benito can barely acknowledge it.

“It sounds to me like it would be Russia based on all of the evidence they have. I don’t know if they’ve come to a conclusion. As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be.”

You would think given Trump's personality, and the Russia suspicions/allegations, he would overcompensate by taking a hard line on all of Russia's actions to dispel any notions.

Some have said that the Khsham Incident that left possibly upwards of 200 Russian PMCs dead is "proof" that Trump isn't compromised, or else he wouldn't have ordered such a furious and decisive response to the Russian PMC push toward the Conoco Oil Field where US SOF were deployed.

At this point, I'm leaning toward it was all Mattis's call, and Trump was completely out of the loop on it.
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Possibly why he reportedly wants to get rid of Mattis.

Comment

Well one holds no position in government and when she did it was as a cabinet member. The other one is the President

We hold the President to a higher standard. Regardless of party.As it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        ^ precisely, in his position he should be the -best- informed person the planet. that he isn't shows that he's the latter.
                        I was watching a Dave Chappelle special and he said something that really stuck. This is back when Trump took the call from the Taiwan President.
                        Whats scary is not that he didn't know about the One China policy and that he shouldn't have taken the call. Its that he doesn't have anyone advising him that knew he shouldn't have taken the call

Comment

Why isn't such an easy question like that ever asked on final exams?

Comment

• Another left-wing moonbat America-hater heard from:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1476181

Comment

• I think we can already formulate the response to this - 'Clinton ally attacks Trump'.

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                              Another left-wing moonbat America-hater heard from:

[ATTACH]45591[/ATTACH]
                              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• For some reason this article seemed a perfect fit here. As TH pointed out to me on another thread, terminology is important in these situations.

The difference between a SNAFU, a clusterfuck and a shitshow.

Stanford business professor Bob Sutton goes further, describing clusterfucks as “those debacles and disasters caused by a deadly brew of illusion, impatience, and incompetence that afflicts too many decision-makers, especially those in powerful, confident, and prestigious groups.”
                                No less an authority than the Oxford English Dictionary describes a shitshow as a “situation or state of affairs characterized by chaos, confusion, or incompetence.” A clusterfuck may come to possess all those characteristics, but is more properly identified by the decisions that produced it than its outcome.
                                Hmmmm, I'm having trouble choosing.
                                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
                                X