Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2015

Thread: 2018 American Political Scene

Defense ProfessionalSenior Contributor tbm3fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Grape View Post
    Gotta disagree, same argument I made with Matt about navigation systems vs maps while traveling.

Spent my USMC career using maps as a Forward Observer, so no one can accuse me of having a lack of capabilities when it comes to navigation but I wouldn't take a long trip without my cars nav system. Its easier, faster and more efficient.

Instead of sitting at the table with maps laid out and calculating distance with a compass or string, and trying to figure out the best/fastest/shortest way to reach my destination. I turn the vehicle on type in my destination address and the system automatically gives me the 3 best routs to follow. Pick which one I want and take off. When I start to get hungry, I can have it search for restaurants within 50 miles. When i start to get sleepy It will do the same for hotels. As I approach a large city, ti updates and gives me up to the minute traffic reports and calculates detours on the fly. It tells me when to change lanes to make an upcoming turn. And if I miss the exit for some reason, it calculates how to get back on my route. Worth every penny when driving through places like Huston Tx or Atlanta Ga. As you said its about understanding what is important. To me Time is important and the tech saves a lot of time.

Other things I like in modern vehicles are the camera systems and most important the zoned a/c.
    See I find the GPS voice extremely annoying. My wife used in her car while I was driving. I was annoyed by it. An associate uses it in her car and I get a kick out of how the gps and her are at odds about the destination. I have found it giving me the incorrect way to a location and in the associates case not understanding the location which ironically I had in my head.

Since I don't travel to many far off locations out of state I have little use for it. I have my maps in the car for backup and use Google on the home computer to get a new direction. I print it out, read it, commit it to memory and off I go. Now I know what and where to expect things long before I get to them. I get to set myself up in the correct lane long before a GPS tells me I need to alter my course. I find GPS to be a couple of minutes behind my desire to know what I need to know. If worse comes to worse I can still fall back on the compass points easily and quickly while driving to get to a major road in the right direction. I also dislike talking in my car while driving which disturbs my concentration on the 90% of drivers who don't know what and where they are going.

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Edge View Post
    I understand Canada has a window of just 8 weeks from planting to harvest of wheat.

Anything that messes with that isn't going to sell or because there is time pressure is it a sellers market ?
    Also a matter of distance. In the case of the Parrie Provinces, the nearest authorized depot can be 100 miles away, meaning you've got to rent a flatbed trailer (at least a $5K haul) before you're talking about a fix and who knows how long that would take. From what I gather, US Parrie States are in the same boat.

It started the day companies valued shareholders above customers. The customer is taken for granted.

The best people can do is not buy from companies with such practices. Give it time, if enough people start to do that then companies will realise to keep their share prices up that customers have to play along.

Great maybe Canada does not have any DMCA equivalent that would make that illegal.
    It is illegal but you will be hard press to find a judge to side with JOHN DEERE who is sueing a farmer who spent $200K+ on a piece of equipment that they won't fix. What got farmers here in an uproar is that JOHN DEERE recently stop supporting their old control panels and are trying to force farmers to buy new control panels at $10K each. Nothing wrong with the old control panels. They're still working but JOHN DEERE would not release the software for something as simple as resetting the guage monitors.

There is an RIGHT TO REPAIR Agreement between the Manufactuers and 3rd Party Repair Shops, ie the farmers but the farmers are saying it is anything but an Agreement. Legislation is coming down though in the US, Canada, and Europe for RIGHT TO REPAIR and not just vehicles but all products. The Manufactuers will be forced to share how to fix knowledge.

Every time i hear this line i cringe because of the people who say it.
    I cringe because it's an invasion of privacy. I have a right not to share anything I don't want anybody else to know. Your nosey curiousity be damned. Trump doesn't want to release his returns? Know what? It's his right.

But he can pardon himself so i don't know how this will shake out. Looks like a dead end but it will be good grist for the press.

If its up to him, then he need not do anything

Let me know when they have something actionable. I expect another two more years of this legal gymnastics and still more hot air. Some lawyers are going to make out well here.
    There's nothing there or else Trump would have lost his billions. A pardon gets you off the hook for the crime. It does not allow you to keep the proceeds of the crime. If Treasury's accounting forensic experts and computer systems found nothing wrong, ie money laundering, etc, what are the odds a bunch of old men sitting behind closed chambers (who is also legally bound NOT to release Trump's returns) are going to find anything?

Quote Originally Posted by tbm3fan View Post
    See I find the GPS voice extremely annoying. My wife used in her car while I was driving. I was annoyed by it. An associate uses it in her car and I get a kick out of how the gps and her are at odds about the destination. I have found it giving me the incorrect way to a location and in the associates case not understanding the location which ironically I had in my head.

Since I don't travel to many far off locations out of state I have little use for it. I have my maps in the car for backup and use Google on the home computer to get a new direction. I print it out, read it, commit it to memory and off I go. Now I know what and where to expect things long before I get to them. I get to set myself up in the correct lane long before a GPS tells me I need to alter my course. I find GPS to be a couple of minutes behind my desire to know what I need to know. If worse comes to worse I can still fall back on the compass points easily and quickly while driving to get to a major road in the right direction. I also dislike talking in my car while driving which disturbs my concentration on the 90% of drivers who don't know what and where they are going.
    Slightly off topic, but back in 2011 when I last visited the US I arranged to meet up with a former member of this site in Memphis. he & his lovely wife were driving from southern Missouri, so it was about a 6 hour trip. They chose the 'Australian' voice on their GPS so they could adjust to my accent. I think it helped. ;-)

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Quote Originally Posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    My arguement is I am not going to spend 3 times my purchase price for something I can do myself in 10 minutes. TESLA is demanding $10,000+ to recertify a car for a fender bender and that does not include fixing the fender itself which is well above $5K at an authorized repair shop, something that I could fix for under $2K by picking up a 2nd hand fender in a junk yard. If you're willing to pay $15,000 for a fender bender, be my guest and all the power to you but I am not going to be held hostage to a company's highway robbery repair schemes.

I have much better ways of spending $15K.

When I buy something, I am the one who decides to stop using it, not the company forcing me to pay more to upgrade or to pay to continue to use my purchase just because they say so.
    What in the whole world gave you the idea that I or anyone else would throw $15K down the drain? The product you mentioned is a piece of hardware, not software. MacOS Mojave has been released. I have not updated my Mac, as I'm waiting for the initial hiccups to get sorted out by January, then I'll update. So, Apple is forcing me to update. Where do you even hear these things?

You're giving reasons for your technological aversion (for whatever reason), that are more like excuses, for not using technology. And how many on this board own a TESLA? You're giving examples of stuff that many can't afford. How about a $100 smartphone? You don't own one? Still using the stars to navigate & communicate with people using telepathy?

A scientist in Google is working on a huge data-set of retina scans, using AI to link the state of the retina with diabetes. You think this is crap?
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    In regard of your story of technological progress and all that progressive bonanza.

In 1983, Yugoslavia initiated an advanced fighter program. The future combat aircraft was supposed to be 4th gen aircraft, with all kinds of bells and whistles integrated in it and it included voice commands which was pretty awesome idea at the time. The project was so advanced that it could easily make jobs for the entire country, pushing the best and brightest minds to the limit. It was supposed to have its maiden flight at the beginning of the 90es. The factory that was supposed to make it was located at the city of Mostar in Bosnia.

This is how Mostar looked at the time of its scheduled maiden flight.

This program and many others, was destroyed by folks whom “wanted the jerbs”, not by the engineers that had “the jerbs”. Those engineers fled the country as the “jerbs seeking rednecks” were coming from the mountains in order to settle the score from the WW2 and they didn't care about the advancements in technology or high paying “jerbs” that projects like this could make. No, their mindset wasn't like that at all. They are not thinking on that level at all.
    For the Croats, their mind is externally controlled by the Vatican and Vatican has its agenda. That agenda is to destroy Orthodox Christianity and Serbs as Orthodox Christians are the evil itself. The teachings that are poured into their brains are summed up in a saying :” That Croat must hate the Serb more than a Muslim, because Muslim is non christian but the Serb is anti-christian”. That is why the Catholic Croats made the alliance with the Bosnian Muslims against Serbs. Muslims had their own agenda, they were dreaming of the times when the Ottoman Empire was the top dog and they as Muslims were superior beings that ruled the rest of the kufar's. Serbs had a schizophrenic mindset. On one side, they were saddled by guilt for being Serbs (thanks to the containment strategy that was implemented by the UK) and were desperately trying to assume a new identity as Yugoslav's, communists, beavers, rocks, etc anything but the Serbs. On the other hand, the survivors of the WW2 genocide, had a historical memory of that genocide and that memory made them assume the attitude that says “F..ck that, we are not going to be slaughtered like than” so they took the initiative and struck first. That is why the Serbs in Bosnia are labeled as aggressors, not because they were aggressors but because they didn't wanted to comply with the plan ( to simply vanish in one way or another).

So in that setting, the most advanced and the enlighten, the a-nationalist communists, the ones that were making the advanced fighter, were labeled as enemies from all three sides and were quickly dispatched from the game. That is the story of the Federal Army. It had more guns than all three sides but it was useless, because it had no meaning and no goal.

Of course, Milosevic and Tudjman took the advantage of that situation and used it as a mean to stay in power, trough most despicable manipulation and shady dealings and were in general using the turmoil to gain wealth. The only difference was that Tudjman, was far more sane than the Milosevic so he actually did something good for Croatia, by finally eliminating the heathen Serbs from it. The fact that now they are having problems with Muslim migrants that are pouring into Croatia trough Bosnia, is a natural consequence of removing Serbs that were placed in Croatia for exactly the same reason, some 500 years ago. To prevent Muslim incursion into Austrian empire and to serve as a human shield. But, Serbs are gone, now the Croats can have all the fun with the Rapestanis.

The moral of my story is, don't get fooled by the urban progressive bonanza, you are in minority and you are highly dependent on those Americans that want to keep their “jerbs”. Because if you, the city folks, think that the progress is, driving the Tesla's while Tweeting on a Iphone 200 while drinking the soy milk that was produced in the US mainland, by a cheap immigrant workers that replaced the midlander's, you better think again. Because if that is your plan, beware of the pitchforks, they will be coming your way.
    Yes, thank you, that is indeed a perfect analogy. I am very aware that the ethno-nationalist rednecks that now form the GOP, will strike back at anything or anyone trying to stop them from acting like dickheads, because MAGA means that only they get t be "Real Americans".

That is why I keep urging fellow liberals to walk back from their anti 2A stance. When the pitchforks come, we should have our guns. Meanwhile, lets abolish Obamacare and pile on the tariffs.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    What in the whole world gave you the idea that I or anyone else would throw $15K down the drain? The product you mentioned is a piece of hardware, not software.
    I used TESLA as the example. I can easily use APPLE. The story about TESLA is this. Someone was involved in a fender-bender, that's it. For whatever reasons, TESLA wrote the car off (probably to force insurance to buy a new car). The Insurance company went over the car with a fine tooth comb. Structurally, there was nothing wrong other than the fender bender. So, they sold the car as salvage.

People who bought the car got the car safetied, ie State approval that the car was road worthy. They drove the car for months without problems. Then, there was a recall. They bought it to a TESLA dealership for repairs. TESLA states the car was wrote off and thus would not be part of the recall. Smart car owners said since the State has deemed the car road worthy, TESLA would be obliged to fix the issue.

Fine. They left and went on their way. Then, they found that the car won't charge. They contacted the dealership and found out since the car was wrote off, TESLA would no longer be supporting it, ie the software features such as charging would not be activated. They would have to recertify the car as TESLA certified at a cost $10,000+ to reactivate all the software.

MacOS Mojave has been released. I have not updated my Mac, as I'm waiting for the initial hiccups to get sorted out by January, then I'll update. So, Apple is forcing me to update. Where do you even hear these things?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2...jw_ELax4Yisf6w

He can tell horror stories after horror stories and he fixes Macs for a living. I for one do not appreciate APPLE making special screws so that I cannot take apart my own machine to replace a hard drive.

You're giving reasons for your technological aversion (for whatever reason), that are more like excuses, for not using technology. And how many on this board own a TESLA? You're giving examples of stuff that many can't afford.
    I've used TESLA because they're taking the lead. I've also cited JOHN DEERE. The RIGHT TO REPAIR is a hotly debated here, mainly because the Manufacturers want to use the law to forbid you to do your own repairs, ie software copyrights and patents, ie special screws.

How about a $100 smartphone? You don't own one?
    Sure I do but I rely on the landline if I want clear communications. Cell phones I found to be on par with Field SIGS.

Still using the stars to navigate & communicate with people using telepathy?
    In fact, I do use the stars to find my way when out on the hunt. As with communicating with telepathy, yeah, it's called the spoken language.

A scientist in Google is working on a huge data-set of retina scans, using AI to link the state of the retina with diabetes. You think this is crap?
    You got me wrong. I am not technology adversed. I am adversed to being treated like an idiot.

Administrator
    Lei Feng Protege
    Defense Professional
    GVChamp,

turns out your midterm prediction was fairly accurate. 538 and the castigated pollsters of 2016 had a pretty good night.

Personally I am of the opinion that people overblow practically everything, and love to complain. Our big problems this century were Iraq and the recession. Let's not get involved in any endless wars with no exit strategies and lets not recreate the Great Depression and we'll be fine.
    i don't think so. political legitimacy is a serious issue and absent a major great-power war with China, will probably be the most serious issue we will face over the next 2 decades.

no political incentive to compromise leads to paralysis, which in turn incentivizes short-term power grabs that worsen the whole system. the urban cities will not tolerate the immense rural minority power forever.

just look at the political outlook for the next decade. the recent Dem takeover of the House, combined with the wins at the state level (governor, attorney general, the anti-gerrymandering measures) will likely mean for the next six years the Dems will continue to keep the House, and may even expand the majority (probably not by much further, because Dems dug so deep into red territory this time).

Republicans will keep the Senate. this last election took a big bite out of the Obama/recession era Dem advances into red state territory. conversely given this President, there's not that much room for further Republican gain, either; certainly not to filibuster-proof levels.

absent another truly massive black-swan event, this political reality should probably hold over the next decade.

which, again, means complete legislative paralysis. and if by some miracle we get unified government of either sort, i expect to see the last norms surrounding the judicial branch to be ripped apart.

Iraq was a bloody expensive mess but was essentially an imperial war. we know how to fight recessions. what we don't know is how to resolve the continued degradation of political legitimacy.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Staff Emeritus
    Military Professional
    Contrary by Nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by astralis View Post
    GVChamp,

turns out your midterm prediction was fairly accurate. 538 and the castigated pollsters of 2016 had a pretty good night.

Not really, not when you consider that a fifth of the Dems gains come from the PA Court drawn map that was created to force GOP house members out of Congress. Take that away and the real numbers are on the low end of losses, hardly a wave election. It also entirely possible that had 45 GOP house members not retired the House would still be GOP controlled.

but.....

It could have been a wave. 2 people saved the GOP a drubbing and both of them are Irish guys. First is of course Kavanaugh, the only man who could wake up the GOP base. Before Kavanaugh there was little interest in voting for a lot of conservative but not really politically active voters. After Kavanaugh they woke up and this blunted the losses. Second was Beto... He sucked the air out of the room. The money and star power he focused on a doomed race in Texas meant other winnable races (even after Kavanaugh) went without. Beto's quixotic quest to unseat a real Hispanic senator meant the GOP held on to power.

no political incentive to compromise leads to paralysis, which in turn incentivizes short-term power grabs that worsen the whole system. the urban cities will not tolerate the immense rural minority power forever.
    Its not rural minority... In 16 more votes were cast for right of center presidential candidates than left of center. There are 3 population blocks in the US. Rural is the smallest at 19%, then urban at 31% and suburban is the biggest at 55%. The urban slice is further diluted by having the highest share of immigrants 22% vs 11% for the burbs and just 4% for rural. Now some of those immigrants can vote because they have gained their citizenship, but many cannot. But in truth with the dilution of the urban vote by immigrants the total votes rural vs urban are a lot closer than 19-33 but both pale compared to the burbs. What really angers the urbanites isn't the rural power, but the refusal of the rest of the country to just let the cities decided for everyone. There is a reason heavily urbanized states will never award EC votes based on who wins seats in congress during a presidential election, it would dilute their power by allowing burb and rural areas to actually have presidential votes that counted.

Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by zraver View Post
    Not really, not when you consider that a fifth of the Dems gains come from the PA Court drawn map that was created to force GOP house members out of Congress. Take that away and the real numbers are on the low end of losses, hardly a wave election. It also entirely possible that had 45 GOP house members not retired the House would still be GOP controlled.
    That seems a bit off to me, the Dems won the popular vote by around 7-8% which actually is about the same as the popular vote lead of the winning party the last wave election which was the Republicans in 2010, but that translated to a seat gain of over 60.

This time the democratic vote margin was still not large enough to overcome the Republican gerrymanders in several key states, most notably Ohio and North Carolina. Moreover, it doesn't look as if this problem is going to go away anytime soon for the Democrats

https://www.vox.com/midterm-election...gerrymandering

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by zraver View Post
    First is of course Kavanaugh, the only man who could wake up the GOP base. Before Kavanaugh there was little interest in voting for a lot of conservative but not really politically active voters. After Kavanaugh they woke up and this blunted the losses.
    Would be a sound argument IF Trumpkin were a conservative... how is the deficit?

Quote Originally Posted by astralis View Post
    GVChamp,

i don't think so. political legitimacy is a serious issue and absent a major great-power war with China, will probably be the most serious issue we will face over the next 2 decades.

just look at the political outlook for the next decade. the recent Dem takeover of the House, combined with the wins at the state level (governor, attorney general, the anti-gerrymandering measures) will likely mean for the next six years the Dems will continue to keep the House, and may even expand the majority (probably not by much further, because Dems dug so deep into red territory this time).

Republicans will keep the Senate. this last election took a big bite out of the Obama/recession era Dem advances into red state territory. conversely given this President, there's not that much room for further Republican gain, either; certainly not to filibuster-proof levels.

absent another truly massive black-swan event, this political reality should probably hold over the next decade.

which, again, means complete legislative paralysis. and if by some miracle we get unified government of either sort, i expect to see the last norms surrounding the judicial branch to be ripped apart.

Iraq was a bloody expensive mess but was essentially an imperial war. we know how to fight recessions. what we don't know is how to resolve the continued degradation of political legitimacy.
    At the moment, the government still has legitimacy. This isn't even the 1960s, let alone the 1860s. Unfortunately, the judiciary will become increasingly politicized, and we will be in a state of gridlock unless one party controls both the Presidency and the Senate. This state of affairs continuing for a decade or so isn't the end of the world. The erosion of judicial norms isn't the end of the world either, and from my libertarian POV is better than the state of affairs of progressive judges getting ultimate papal authority to invent new constitutional rights out of nothing.

The bigger problem coming down the pipeline, IMO, are the wanna-be commies who are going to want to redistribute a pie that's increasingly not growing as large as it used to (insert Great Stagnation here). After that comes geopolitical concerns, because at some point the US is going to enter a 1970s-style strategic retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by InExile View Post
    That seems a bit off to me, the Dems won the popular vote by around 7-8% which actually is about the same as the popular vote lead of the winning party the last wave election which was the Republicans in 2010, but that translated to a seat gain of over 60.

This time the democratic vote margin was still not large enough to overcome the Republican gerrymanders in several key states, most notably Ohio and North Carolina. Moreover, it doesn't look as if this problem is going to go away anytime soon for the Democrats

https://www.vox.com/midterm-election...gerrymandering
    There isn't a House popular vote. Parties do not run candidates for every single race. The GOP won 60 votes in 2010 because they were totally blown out in 2008, but their overall seat count was 240. The Democrats will likely end up with a seat count around 230. In the future, I believe NC is required to redraw districts to have a more balanced partisan representation.
    We probably need independent redistricting, but even with that the Dems are going to be under-represented, because they are clustered, and a bit because you cannot dilute minority votes. Trying to keep the Democrats competitive in the House basically requires Gerry-mandering, or altering federal law to allow "at-large" seats (IE, the representative represents the entire state, and not just a single district).

Also, these arguments are becoming increasingly insane. People on Twitter are now complaining about the Senate popular vote, which REALLY isn't a thing, because the majority of states didn't even VOTE for a Senator on Tuesday.
    "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    I used TESLA as the example. I can easily use APPLE. The story about TESLA is this. Someone was involved in a fender-bender, that's it. For whatever reasons, TESLA wrote the car off (probably to force insurance to buy a new car). The Insurance company went over the car with a fine tooth comb. Structurally, there was nothing wrong other than the fender bender. So, they sold the car as salvage.

People who bought the car got the car safetied, ie State approval that the car was road worthy. They drove the car for months without problems. Then, there was a recall. They bought it to a TESLA dealership for repairs. TESLA states the car was wrote off and thus would not be part of the recall. Smart car owners said since the State has deemed the car road worthy, TESLA would be obliged to fix the issue.

Fine. They left and went on their way. Then, they found that the car won't charge. They contacted the dealership and found out since the car was wrote off, TESLA would no longer be supporting it, ie the software features such as charging would not be activated. They would have to recertify the car as TESLA certified at a cost $10,000+ to reactivate all the software.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2...jw_ELax4Yisf6w

He can tell horror stories after horror stories and he fixes Macs for a living. I for one do not appreciate APPLE making special screws so that I cannot take apart my own machine to replace a hard drive.

I've used TESLA because they're taking the lead. I've also cited JOHN DEERE. The RIGHT TO REPAIR is a hotly debated here, mainly because the Manufacturers want to use the law to forbid you to do your own repairs, ie software copyrights and patents, ie special screws.

Sure I do but I rely on the landline if I want clear communications. Cell phones I found to be on par with Field SIGS.

In fact, I do use the stars to find my way when out on the hunt. As with communicating with telepathy, yeah, it's called the spoken language.

You got me wrong. I am not technology adversed. I am adversed to being treated like an idiot.
    Capitalism. Use something else.

Apple set up a walled garden. Those who cannot tolerate it use Android.

Manufacturers using the law to punish consumers is nothing new. GOP is the party that usually plays along for this.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by antimony View Post
    Capitalism. Use something else.

Apple set up a walled garden. Those who cannot tolerate it use Android.

Manufacturers using the law to punish consumers is nothing new. GOP is the party that usually plays along for this.
    That's the future you're touting where you rent the things you use, not own them. The Manufacturers can disable the devices at their whim and you're either force to pay up or use illegal hacks to keep using them.

How many family albums and home videos are now at the mercy of FB and Instagram? You don't own them. FB and Instagram do. They're under no legal obligations to compensate you if they lose your family albums and home videos. By the same token, they could also impose a fee whenever they want.

Yes, old dinosaurs like me know the value of backups and not to trust one single storage methodology but you're calling us dionsaurs for a reason. When I buy something, I own it. Not the manufacturer. The manufactuer stops having a say when the warranty runs out.
    Last edited by WABs_OOE; 10 Nov 18, at 19:08.

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by GVChamp View Post
    At the moment, the government still has legitimacy.
    You think? I do not dispute the legal legitimacy - but remember democracy? Now two elections in a row where Turnip and his ilk got less votes - when does it lose democratic legitimacy?

Thread Information