How to change a thread title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change a thread title?

I just uploaded a new thread, but I did the title incorrectly. How can I edit it?

Originally posted by Builder 2010 View Post
    I just uploaded a new thread, but I did the title incorrectly. How can I edit it?
    You'll have to ask an admin.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

How do I ask an Admin? I've looked at the forum topics and don't see where that is.

I want to remove the "Part 1 of 2" on the title. I mistakenly thought I was adding a sub-title to the specific post, not the entire topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Builder 2010 View Post
        How do I ask an Admin? I've looked at the forum topics and don't see where that is.

I want to remove the "Part 1 of 2" on the title. I mistakenly thought I was adding a sub-title to the specific post, not the entire topic.
        An Admin or a Mod can help you. I'll take care of it :)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X