Shithole Countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    What is the birther conspiracy theory based on?
    when you want to get it back to Trump let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfng3569 View Post
      when you want to get it back to Trump let me know.
      Sure, I'll be glad to get to that. But what is the birther conspiracy theory based on?

You said:

just because it is race based to you doesn't make it so.
      It begs the question. What is it based on? What you wrote implies that you have a different answer to that question. So, what is your answer?
      Last edited by Ironduke; 18 Jan 18,, 19:35.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• still waiting for that evidence where Wright actually got an invitation to the WH by Obama. where's that announcement?
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• GVChamp,

If you see a first-generation conservative Muslim woman in public and she is not speaking, it is perfectly reasonable to think "she does not think she should speak in public" is within the set of possible explanations.

Assume it? No, silly.

Possible?

Yeah.

We don't really know the context of the intelligence briefing comment. I'm not telling you to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, but it's still "pattern of behavior" territory.
          a pattern of behavior to include the examples there, his comments regarding the "Mexican" judge, his quote regarding hating black people counting his money because he prefers Jews doing that,...how many times does the duck have to quack?
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
            still waiting for that evidence where Wright actually got an invitation to the WH by Obama. where's that announcement?
            He is quoting Pamela Geller.

Comment

still waiting for that evidence where Wright actually got an invitation to the WH by Obama. where's that announcement?
              still waiting to know if name calling is now approved form of posting here?

the quotes were in the previous comment.

still waiting on the condemnation of Obama for his racists ties and for Sanders for not condemning violence committed by his supporters.

Comment

He is quoting Pamela Geller.
                could it be an 'un-truth.... https://www.cbsnews.com/news/william...-not-that-one/

could be.

could it be a cover, could be that too.

Comment

• bfng,

still waiting to know if name calling is now approved form of posting here?

the quotes were in the previous comment.
                  in short, you have no proof. you could have just said so, apologized, and not wasted anyone's time.

as for name-calling: we do it here plenty of times, although we usually reserve it for trolls and the like. and if you think there's no racism when it comes to birtherism in 2015/2016, then yeah, you belong in that category of trolls. nice what-aboutism though.

EDIT:

the weird thing to me is that you already state that from his actions including the birther crap, Trump is either the world's biggest asshole OR the world's biggest racist. so you acknowledge that there's at least a 50% chance that the whole birtherism thing was him being racist.

so what exactly are you trying to argue against here?
                  Last edited by astralis; 18 Jan 18,, 20:05.

Comment

still waiting on the condemnation of Obama for his racists ties and for Sanders for not condemning violence committed by his supporters.
                    I never saw Obama make racist comments, nor have I seen Sanders incite violence against his detractors at his rallies.

Trump on the other hand, directly has a history of racist comments, race baiting, and exploiting xenophobia and people's racist beliefs, has incited violence, and has even gone as far to offer to pay the legal fees of supporters who engage in violence against his detractors.

Besides the obvious matter of relevance to the topic, your failure to demonstrate equivalence is probably the reason you've been "still waiting".
                    Last edited by Ironduke; 18 Jan 18,, 21:11.

Comment

bfng,

in short, you have no proof. you could have just said so, apologized, and not wasted anyone's time.

as for name-calling: we do it here plenty of times, although we usually reserve it for trolls and the like. and if you think there's no racism when it comes to birtherism in 2015/2016, then yeah, you belong in that category of trolls. nice what-aboutism though.

EDIT:

the weird thing to me is that you already state that from his actions including the birther crap, Trump is either the world's biggest asshole OR the world's biggest racist. so you acknowledge that there's at least a 50% chance that the whole birtherism thing was him being racist.

so what exactly are you trying to argue against here?
                      Wasting time? Apologize and move on? Fuck yourself.

What proof do you have? Off color, rude, even derogatory comments. Ignorance? Thats your proof?

Thats not 'proof' of a dam thing in regards to him being a racist.

Theres been 4-5 reasons other than racism for Trump pushing the birther thing, but not as far as your concearned. You've decided anything and everything about it is motivated by race ehen it comes to trump. And the conversation was about Trump, not every nut bag out there.

And yes, i fully acknowledge it could very well be racism that motivated Trump to push it, but you have zero fucking proof of that. The difference... you can't acknowledge that there might have been any other reason.

And you want to call me a troll? Ask what i'm arguing about? I'm questioning your 'facts', because they aren't facts, they are inferences.

I can find both sides of the argument, can you? Can you question both sides? Anyone can make inferences from opinion and spout it like facts.

Where i have ever actually said Trump isn't a racist?

You take inferences, opinion and personal beliefs and spout it like unquestionable fact.

I'm not defending trump, but i am looking for this magical proof of these claims, and you have none.

Obama's ties to racists doesn't mean Obama is at all racists himself, unless you judge him through the same lense. Or are you going to explain to me how Obama can have a racist pastor for how long? Not to mention his ties to Jackson and Sharpton? Amongst others.... snd be considered racist by association? but you're gonna tell me how thats different for Obama, right? But god forbid a neo nazi endorses trump, and magically you have your proof that trumps a racist.

But you refuse. You absolutely refuse to apply the same standards from one to the other.

'Trumps a racist because he didnt reject duke'.... heres a clip of him doing it repeatedly.... but that's not enough... 'well one time he pretended not to know him', so he's a racist'. you've got sanders flat out stating he shouldn't have to disavow supporters of his that actually kill people and commit acts of violence and you and some others don't give a shit, and this is where you'll again explain to me how thats different. But Trump disavowing duke, not good enough...

The wierd thing to you, that you don't get, is I'm not defending trump (is this still about racism?), but i am questioning all this proof, abd you don't like it.

And i am bringing up other things regarding obama and sanders (not that anyone gives a shit about him) and you can't and wont look at it under the same light that you apply to Trump.

The quote you have about a culture of ignorance in the U.S., its a bit ironic considering how you skewer your 'facts' based around your, what, your ideology?

You tell me why you apply a standard of proof differently, and why it seems so predictable?

Oh, and for rhe record typing this out on a phone is not helpful.

Comment

I never saw Obama make racist comments, nor have I seen Sanders incite violence against his detractors at his rallies.

Trump on the other hand, directly has a history of racist comments, race baiting, and exploiting xenophobia and people's racist beliefs, has incited violence, and has even gone as far to offer to pay the legal fees of supporters who engage in violence against his detractors.

Besides the obvious matter of relevance to the topic, your failure to demonstrate equivalence is probably the reason you've been "still waiting".
                        You pretty much prove the point, the burden of 'proof' to condemn someone, in your world, differs based on what side of the political isle they fall on.

Comment

You pretty much prove the point, the burden of 'proof' to condemn someone, in your world, differs based on what side of the political isle they fall on.
                          McCain supporter, 2000
                          Norm Coleman voter, 2002
                          Bush voter, 2004
                          Independence Party, 2006
                          McCain convention delegate/alternate/voter, 2008
                          Norm Coleman voter, 2008
                          Bob McDonnell voter, 2009
                          Jay Murray (VA-8) voter, 2010

Haven't voted since then, nor do I have a partisan affiliation anymore, but I'm certainly not a Democrat either. The one time I broke with the Republicans was when I cast my vote for Independence Party candidates for senator and governor in 2006.

You made bad arguments and inapt comparisons. You got called on it. Obama hasn't used racist rhetoric, and Sanders hasn't incited his followers to violence and offered to pay their legal bills for engaging in it. Trump has. That's a big difference.
                          Last edited by Ironduke; 19 Jan 18,, 02:26.

Comment

• oh, and still waiting for proof that Obama invited Wright to the WH.

Comment

• Gentlemen,

You know something? Trump's language was all too common in the 70s to the early 90s. I'm reminded that more than a few Sergeants and even Captains would not hesitate to use Trump's language and in front of civilians. Were those people sexists and racists? By today's standards, they certainly would be but whomever they took into the field no matter what the gender nor race, they were going to soldiers we have confidence in. They were good Sergeants and some of those Captains became Generals but they were the biggest assholes I've ever met.

Today, we have a MGen who is going to be denied a promotion because he called a Congressman's Secretary, honey.

What has this got to do with Trump? Easy. Political Correctness didn't exist when the Iron Curtain is up and Trump is anything but politically correct.
                              Chimo

Comment

• Trump is not a military man, and his words and actions aren't salty military talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X