thedeplorables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thedeplorables

I surmise someone is seeking attention on this forum. Pretty sad.

Wishing all a happy new year as you bounce that poster. Take care.
    Real eyes realize real lies.

thanks for the heads-up. to our mod staff-- could one of you bounce this bot and the posts off the site? i won't have access to admin until the end of the work day.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think I got him
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

I posted about this behind bookcase. Seems we have it in hand. Still odd.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Might be an experiment for an automated script to find particular categories of political topics and post on them.

Comment

And if it succeeded there will be more flooding : (

Comment

Well, it succeeded in picking out some pertinent threads and posting something. Now they have to work on a second algorithm for generating content that's responsive to the thread.

Comment

Latest one is known as 4PhilipMTJ

23 posts in under an hour with a per post avg time anywhere from 1 min at the quickest to 9 min longest

Comment

Working...
                X