Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day after Shalya jibe, Yashwant Sinha compares Modi-Shah with Duryodhana, Dushasana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooch tragedy claims four lives in Bihar's Rohtas, 12 cops suspended

Effects of policies that stem out of the brain of some of our pea-sized politicians who'd do anything for votes. Prohibition doesn't work.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Nitish Kumar Wants 50% Reservation In Private Sector, Tweaks Bihar Rules

Taking India to newer heights!!!
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Modi's preoccupation with presentation can cost him dear, says The Economist

Comment

Rafale deal allegations: Sitharaman slams Congress, says UPA let defence preparedness lag

This is what the Indian left is upto. Shameless, skinless to the point of compromising national security. I hope they get further reduced to running just a couple of municipalities and then get extinct.

Comment

Government has no plan to ban liquor in state: CM Siddaramaiah

Apparently a team had been sent to study prohibition in Bihar. No one sends a team to the states in the NE, where prohibition is in force and drug users on the rise, and hence HIV too.

Comment

Lawyers seek fraud case for PM's 'unkept promises'

The judge should have fined and taken away their right to file cases for 10 straight years for wasting the courts time. This is definitely a Congress tactic. Make news, people think and some agree.

Comment

Why over 3.6 lakh students at Delhi madrassas are stuck in 18th century

The government needs to sit with their leaders and if necessary bring about a law, and ban those that do not follow a modern 21st century curriculam.

Comment

Why over 3.6 lakh students at Delhi madrassas are stuck in 18th century

The government needs to sit with their leaders and if necessary bring about a law, and ban those that do not follow a modern 21st century curriculum.
                  Last edited by Oracle; 21 Nov 17,, 16:35.

Comment

If DE agrees, I will request a member of staff tomorrow to rename this thread to something like random Indian discussions, since we are discussing many topics here, and it's unwise to open a new thread for everything that news in India, but doesn't cater to global audience.

Biyani sees a Rs 1.5-trillion opportunity with Easyday stores by'22

The dude gives out a lot of statements, some with a smug like why Flipkart will never be profitable. Point taken. But what about Amazon and Paytm? Alibaba hasn't even made its presence felt, with it's parent company pouring 100s of millions in Paytm.

Malls/retail chains are closing down in the west because people do not go out shopping as they used to do earlier. Footfalls have taken a serious plunge and rents have become unaffordable. And India is going digital in an unpreceedented way. How many years does his cement concrete business have? A decade at the max. What I think is, he's gonna bail out in the next 5-6 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X